Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Majoring in Advanced Bucketry
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
WestCoastSkinsFan
My bucket! It's been updated. With a 2007 SP Authentic break, no less. The quality of my cards has been climbing a bit, and I have a fresh want list in my signature. Can you help fill it? Beyond the normal current/classic Redskins auto and multi-color GUs, I'll also look at buckets and the like. I'll sell too, but I can only take money orders and concealed cash, no PayPal.

My major requests are these:

-When responding, please tell me what you like. No posts of "cmb" please.
-For the most part, my larger pieces like my Peterson and Bush autos are available for PC stuff only. I'll look at offers, but please be reasonable.
-Once we figure out what we both want, you make an offer.
-If you're looking to buy, please make an offer.

Thanks for looking! I'll respond as quick as I can.
Gforce083
I'm feelin these: Ronnie Brown Rookie Patch, B. Marshall Quad jsy/auto, J. Russell face masks, Irons RPM
2005Cardinals
Hi. First of all, if you're a member of Beckett, there was/is someone on the FB Trading boards with a Baugh cut FT. Secondly, I like the Ozzie Newsome, Dickerson GU, Unitas GU. Do you see anything you like? www.freewebs.com/2005Cardinals
WestCoastSkinsFan
Gforce083 - You've got some nice stuff! I like the following, at a glance:

-Portis auto/GU
-Portis 3-color patch
-Dwayne Jarret 3-color jumbo
-Greg Jennings auto
-Landry SPX auto
-Kenny Irons auto/GU

If you'd like to make an offer, let me know! Oh, but before I forget, re-check the scan on the Ronnie Brown. There is some foil damage on the bottom left side of the card. You can see it if you know what you're looking for. Let me know if you're still interested.
Gforce083
QUOTE(WestCoastSkinsFan @ Feb 8 2008, 01:45 PM)
Gforce083 - You've got some nice stuff! I like the following, at a glance:

-Portis auto/GU
-Portis 3-color patch
-Dwayne Jarret 3-color jumbo
-Greg Jennings auto
-Landry SPX auto
-Kenny Irons auto/GU

If you'd like to make an offer, let me know! Oh, but before I forget, re-check the scan on the Ronnie Brown. There is some foil damage on the bottom left side of the card. You can see it if you know what you're looking for. Let me know if you're still interested.

DANG! That is a sweet looking patch on that card, I've been looking for a Ronnie Brown like that for a while. That looks like some significant damage too, thanks for being honest. I just don't think I could give up any of those for that Brown since it's damaged like that. Would you take a Santana Moss 04 Leaf Certified Position JSY /50?
WestCoastSkinsFan
2005Cardinals - I like the Gore some, what's the BV on it?
SalukiGuy
i like the AP auto, the tony gonzo 3 color patch, and the kolby smith 1/1 auto. cmb and i will only trade bowe stuff if the AP auto is in the deal let me know bv's on all of them and what bv u want on the 1/1.
WestCoastSkinsFan
SalukiGuy - I can't find your bucket, off-hand. Do you have a link?
springerdeals
hey. would you be willing to swap the brandon marshall 06 hot prospects jersey/auto for this?:

user posted image

lmk. thanks.
WestCoastSkinsFan
Springerdeals - Is that the non-numbered version? If so, probably not. I'm pretty set on the Landry autos, so I'd want to get a numbered version or two, or him in a Redskins uni.
springerdeals
ya, it's the non-numbered version. if you collect A's stuff, i have a few rare patch cards and a mulder absolute glass plaque w/ patch in my bucket if you're interested. lmk. thanks.
WestCoastSkinsFan
springerdeals - I only follow baseball a bit, so it'd have to be something pretty nice (probably a old-school A's guy) for me to trade there. I'd entertain an proposal or two though.
Gforce083
westcoast...sent you another PM...also notice we have the same freakin' b-day! except you got a year on me.
springerdeals
well, i don't know if these count, but here's what they are:

#/100
user posted image

#/10
user posted image

#/15 (front)
user posted image

#/15 (back)
user posted image

if those interest you, lmk and i'll propose an offer. thanks.
WestCoastSkinsFan
Springerdeals - I'll have to pass for now. I was mainly a late 80's/early 90's A's guys, so the newer guys don't hold a lot of weight with me. Thanks though! They're quite nice looking cards.
springerdeals
ok, no problem. thanks for your time. if you ever change your mind, feel free to drop a line. take care.
WestCoastSkinsFan
Springerdeals - I will. Thanks for the interest!
SalukiGuy
QUOTE(WestCoastSkinsFan @ Feb 8 2008, 01:12 PM)
SalukiGuy - I can't find your bucket, off-hand. Do you have a link?

ya im sorry man
WestCoastSkinsFan
QUOTE(SalukiGuy @ Feb 8 2008, 04:41 PM)
ya im sorry man

Well, let me know when you can get it to me. I'm still not seeing it.
kozmicklown
i like your Ginn Jr. Shoe and the Beck 3 clr jsy.
I have an otis amey leaf rookies and stars auto #/150 in my 49rs sub album and a couple skins if ya wanna check them out, LMK
WestCoastSkinsFan
kozmicklown - I'll have to get back to you! I forget if I have that particular R&S yet, or if mine is Longevity. I'll be in touch though!
kozmicklown
ok just LMK if ya need it...pm may be the best, i have to go for a bit but i'll check back later
WestCoastSkinsFan
Looks like I have that one. I wouldn't mind another though. What's your offer?
2005Cardinals
Skins- Gore pending. See anything else?
WestCoastSkinsFan
2005Cardinals - What about the Peyton/Bulger dual?
sebredsox24
i like the deon adnerson rc adn the romo and owens #'d. cmb and tell me what you like. thanks
WestCoastSkinsFan
SalukiGuy - Yeah, I like the Bowe stuff plenty, but I wouldn't do the AP for them. Thanks for the interest though!

Sebredsox24 - Sorry man, I didn't really see anything I liked. Keep me in mind though, I don't think the Anderson will be going away all that quickly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.