Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Taking Offers... Trent Green NFL logo 1/1. Scan!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
junior1023
Ive had a few people message me about it since I put it in my sig yesterday.... LMK if interested... Scan in signature.. Will be VHTG and I will be really picky with it as it's PC. Thanks
Pejarox7620
u know i like it wink.gif but we gotta get our first trade done first...
springerdeals
$70 dlvd
Gforce083
what are you looking for in return?
junior1023
Pejarox, I recieved today! smile.gif

Springer, No thanks

GForce, didnt see anything sad.gif Thanks though
Pejarox7620
anything but ginn for the trent? Also i didnt check the mail yet but still didnt get yours as of yesterday...
junior1023
I didnt ask for Ginn straight up. I offered in a Sanders auto and another Ginn as well. Help out a brothers collection wink.gif LOL. Least you know it'd be going to a fan. Please smile.gif

If not, I'd have some interest in other things but they are PC sad.gif
flea
wish i had something for the Green

sad.gif
junior1023
laugh.gif

You do have something I need though. Could you could check my other thread for the Lynch auto? Thanks!
Pejarox7620
do any of them say Dont ask?
junior1023
Ginn Jr smile.gif
Pejarox7620
nothing else? i really dont want to get rid of that....if it was someone better i would but its trent green...
junior1023
Plus Barry Sanders wink.gif Plus Ted Ginn Jr wink.gif

The others I liked you'd pretty much reply the same way to sad.gif

Please PM me if you figure there is anything we can do. Im going to a show on saturday and would love to know if we are gonna deal so I dont move them there. Thanks bro!
junior1023
Today is the last day for offers on this smile.gif
flea
QUOTE(junior1023 @ Feb 8 2008, 02:51 AM)
laugh.gif

You do have something I need though.  Could you could check my other thread for the Lynch auto?  Thanks!

Me???
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.