Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Updated Trade List
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Go18
I have just recently updated my trade list. Please check it out and lmk what u like. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

freewebs.com/jammin18

Thanks biggrin.gif
SinatraKing
I am interested in these, check my site, and LMK if you are willing to give up either one, or both.
2005 Leaf Limited Steve Young/Michael Vick Round by Round Dual GU #29/75 (White/Black)
2005 UD Reflections Kevin Burnett Signature Reflections RC
Go18
I like the caddy/ronnie brown gu and the aaron rodgers rc. LMK biggrin.gif
aceecards
that namath triples Gu I got an orlovsky auto or two?
Go18
PM Sent.
chadaralston
I would like both of your alex smith (QB) jersey cards.....check my bucket and LMK if you like anything

bucket: http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i160/chadaralston/

QUOTE(Go18 @ Apr 19 2006, 11:01 PM)
PM Sent.

SinatraKing
QUOTE(Go18 @ Apr 19 2006, 09:16 PM)
I like the caddy/ronnie brown gu and the aaron rodgers rc. LMK biggrin.gif

Ronnie/Caddy dual is not up for trade, and the Rodgers RC is the True Green parallel #'d/25 it has a hi BV of 80$ If you want that one, I need a couple of more cards to go along with the ones I have shown interest in. LMK
ortiz4prez
I LIKE:

2005 Leaf Limited Steve Young/Michael Vick Round by Round Dual GU #29/75 (White/Black)

2004 Donruss Classic Timeless Triples Namath(Green, with a white piece of a number)/Riggins(White)/Maynard(White) Triple GU

2005 UD Reflections Braylon Edwards Future Fabric Reflections (White)

2005 UD Reflections Braylon Edwards/Roy Williams(WR) Cut From the Same Cloth Dual GU

PLEASE LMK
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.