Full Version: CHECK OUT MY NEW CARDS MAKE OFFER
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
warrickfan980
LOOOK

http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e375/all...nt=newcards.jpg
aceecards
cool dual.. lmk if its for trade!!
chadaralston
Love the Smith/Rogers dual....LMK if there is anything on my bucket that you like please

photobucket: http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i160/chadaralston/

QUOTE(warrickfan980 @ Apr 18 2006, 11:36 PM)
snkpoct137
that is one awesome dual auto... congrats
globalduk
Nice Dual Auto. Check my cards and LMK what you'd want,
don
warrickfan980
yes its for trade BV $200 smile.gif ....ill check your guys sites out
Go18
I would love to get my hands on that rodgers/smith auto. Please check my site and i also have some cash if needed. biggrin.gif
globalduk
Warrickfan,
You won't reply to my PMs, so i'm gonna have to leave messages on your posts i guess. Where is my $200 dual auto card you traded to me? You have my cards...i sent with DC and you also acknowledged receipt of them on our Sale post. Why won't you ansewr my PMs or emails?? Why won't you tell me where my card is? Please tell me what's going on, because another member on this site posted on our sale thread that you don't even have this dual auto card. Please respond so i can get my cards back....let's not escalate this any further....i just want the return of my cards.
don
bob_TCC
QUOTE(globalduk @ Apr 30 2006, 06:45 PM)
Warrickfan,
You won't reply to my PMs, so i'm gonna have to leave messages on your posts i guess.  Where is my $200 dual auto card you traded to me?  You have my cards...i sent with DC and you also acknowledged receipt of them on our Sale post.  Why won't you ansewr my PMs or emails??  Why won't you tell me where my card is?   Please tell me what's going on, because another member on this site posted on our sale thread that you don't even have this dual auto card.  Please respond so i can get my cards back....let's not escalate this any further....i just want the return of my cards.
don

This is now being handled via PMs and updates in the original trade agreement (click here to view).

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.