Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: bowe/anthony gonzalez dual auto ft/fs
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
nflsam79
hey guys i was able to aquire 2 anthony gonzalez/dwayne bowe fleer ultra signature class dual autos serial# to 50 from a card shop owner at my local flea market 1 is for my pc the other is ft/fs bv i believe is 120 but looking for about 140 in trade value as card could also go in my pc with the other 1 lol im lookig to move this for either something really nice of the hofers in my sig or 2 dwayne bowe autos of close to or equal book value combined!1 also i can sell via money order or concealed cash just make an offer lmk
nflsam79
anybody interested id like to move this today lol!!
nflsam79
anybody this card is sweet guys cmon!!
geer boy
QUOTE(nflsam79 @ Feb 3 2008, 02:35 PM)
hey guys i was able to aquire  2 anthony gonzalez/dwayne bowe fleer ultra signature class dual autos serial# to 50 from a card shop owner  at my local flea market  1 is for my pc the other  is ft/fs bv i believe is 120 but looking for about 140 in trade value as card could also go in my pc with the other 1 lol im lookig to move this for either something really nice  of the hofers in my sig or 2 dwayne bowe autos of close to or equal book value  combined!1 also i can sell via money order or concealed cash just make an offer lmk

Hello.

You keep asking why nobody is interested in this post, well this may be why. I'm seriously not being a dink, just pointing this out. I actually might have been interested in this card, but the fact you state this in everything you post...

ALSO TO MY FELLOW TCC MEMBERS THIS IS NOT EBAY!!IF YOU GO BY EBAY SALE PRICES GO TO EBAY!!I ONLY GO BY BOOK VALUE THANX!!

And then ask for over BV for two rookie WR's that are just pretty good amazes me. So, for that fact alone, I'll pass. Good luck with it though.
nflsam79
QUOTE(geer boy @ Feb 3 2008, 08:02 PM)
Hello.

You keep asking why nobody is interested in this post, well this may be why.  I'm seriously not being a dink, just pointing this out.  I actually might have been interested in this card, but the fact you state this in everything you post...

ALSO TO MY FELLOW TCC MEMBERS THIS IS NOT EBAY!!IF YOU GO BY EBAY SALE PRICES GO TO EBAY!!I ONLY GO BY BOOK VALUE THANX!!

And then ask for over BV for two rookie WR's that are just pretty good amazes me.  So, for that fact alone, I'll pass.  Good luck with it though.

the only reason i said over book value is because its pc and sale values on this card on the bay go between 50-60 but thanx lol
nflsam79
also i changed my mind ill go by straight book value lmk
junior1023
Check my thread and LMK...
SalukiGuy
QUOTE(nflsam79 @ Feb 3 2008, 09:23 PM)
also i changed my mind  ill go by straight book value lmk

i dont want to give up 2 of my bowe autos but i might be able to do one and another or maybe a card cash
nflsam79
saluki- didnt see anything thanx

junior-whats the bv on your barry sanders auto lmk
junior1023
$120
nflsam79
QUOTE(junior1023 @ Feb 3 2008, 10:28 PM)
$120

whats it serial# to and can u do it for the bowe/gonzalez dual lmk
nflsam79
anybody else this sweet card is still available lmk
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.