Rich Hill Triple threads auto 2006

Additional notes:

thanks
joe arvesen
a agree cards will be sent tuesday
dekno2
DC# 0307 1790 0004 9914 2932
dekno2
Can I get an update. DC says what I sent has been delivered. I havent got anything from him yet
dekno2
Can I please get an Update, DC says my item was delivered their on Feb 9th
still havent heard from him yet
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to joe arvesen.
dekno2
nothing today either
dekno2
Got card today Transaction is Complete Thanks
bob_TCC
Using the DC number that dekno2 provided, the USPS web site displays the following:

Label/Receipt Number: 0307 1790 0004 9914 2932
Detailed Results:

Bullet Delivered, February 09, 2008, 8:23 am, SPRINGFIELD, MA 01104
Bullet Arrival at Unit, February 09, 2008, 4:33 am, WEST SPRINGFIELD, MA 01089
Bullet Processed, February 08, 2008, 11:30 pm, SPRINGFIELD, MA 01152
Bullet Processed, February 06, 2008, 7:44 am, SAINT LOUIS, MO 63155
Bullet Acceptance, February 05, 2008, 4:42 pm, VALLEY PARK, MO 63088

Per TCC policy, a tracking number (such as Delivery Confirmation, UPS shipments) can be used as proof to assist in the closing of a transaction as complete.

Obviously, we allow some reasonable period of time after the tracking number indicates the package arrived for the receiving member to indicate such things as missing or damaged items. However, the idea is that the receiving member gives up the opportunity to raise such issues after a specified period of time - 14 days, a period which even handles the case of a member that is on vacation over the period of 2 weekends and a full work week.

So, based on the tracking number that dekno2 has provided and the lack of updates by joe arvesen (despite requests for such updates and being active on the site as recently as yesterday), this trade is now closed as complete.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.