The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

stevesokol21 receives:

$25

geer boy receives:

stanton cards and others

Additional notes:

None Specified.
geer boy
QUOTE(stevesokol21 @ Jan 28 2008, 11:19 PM)
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

stevesokol21 receives:

$25

geer boy receives:

stanton cards and others

Additional notes:

None Specified.

Just to clarify, these are the specific cards.

drew stanton helmet auto rc #/799 $10
amobi akoye auto #/349 $2
ted ginn jr jersey rc $2

JOHN BECK:
topps chrome ref. rc $2
(4) topps chrome rc's $1 each

DREW STANTON:
(4) topps chrome rc's $.75 each
topps chrome refractor rc $2
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to stevesokol21.
geer boy
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Feb 6 2008, 02:24 PM)
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to stevesokol21.

Got the cards...sorry about the delay. Thanx for the sale.

Geer
finestkind
stevesokol21 please confirm that you received payment. Thanks
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
geer boy
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Feb 25 2008, 04:14 PM)

Hey Bob.

Is there something I can send from PayPal to verify payment. LMK and Thanx.

Dave
finestkind
bob_TCC
geer boy
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Mar 11 2008, 02:37 PM)

Hey Bob.

I have no idea what the deal is with this one, but I sent the money and I offered to send receipt of payment that I did through PayPal. So will you please close this transaction. Thanx.

Dave Geer
bob_TCC
QUOTE(geer boy @ Feb 28 2008, 06:29 PM)
Is there something I can send from PayPal to verify payment.

QUOTE(geer boy @ Mar 15 2008, 09:07 PM)
I have no idea what the deal is with this one, but I sent the money and I offered to send receipt of payment that I did through PayPal.  So will you please close this transaction.

Dave,

The Collector Zone Team members are currently discussing what we might be able to accept as proof of payment. Since we would be setting a new policy by doing so, we just need to discuss it fully before acting. I'll let you know what is decided as soon as possible.

In the meantime, I'll send another update request to stevesokol21.

-Bob
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
A message was also just sent to stevesokol21 via eBay.

-Bob
geer boy
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Mar 26 2008, 10:21 PM)
A message was also just sent to stevesokol21 via eBay.

-Bob

Hey Bob.

Just LMK what I can do to close this. Question though...don't you think he would have complained by now if he didn't get his money ??? It's been two months. Just a thought.

Geer
bob_TCC
QUOTE(geer boy @ Mar 27 2008, 02:21 AM)
Just LMK what I can do to close this.  Question though...don't you think he would have complained by now if he didn't get his money ???  It's been two months.  Just a thought.

Your point is understood and something that we all would tend to agree with.

However, you have to realize that we need to be careful about just making assumptions on whether or not someone did or did not do something or whether or not something happened. Making such assumptions is obviously not what is desired. Instead, what is needed is for members to simply provide direct status updates on their transactions.

With that said, we have a policy related to delivery confirmation services. We are discussing a similar one for proof of payment. wink.gif

-Bob
stevesokol21
my gosh bob just give him his feedback. i got the money 6 months ago
bob_TCC
QUOTE(stevesokol21 @ May 12 2008, 04:33 AM)
my gosh bob just give him his feedback.  i got the money 6 months ago

Please don't attempt to make this about me. The only reason why this transaction remained open is because of you. At any moment since 1/28/08, you could have taken a few seconds to indicate what you just did - that you received payment. Instead, you chose to ignore repeated requests (6 through here and 1 through eBay) to update this transaction.

If you want to be involved in collector-to-collector transactions on a site that is completely FREE, please be prepared to complete the minimal steps that are required of you. If you don't do so with future transactions, your account will be restricted.

This sale is now closed as complete.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.