Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Trade: nflsam79 and kozmicklown
Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
nflsam79
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

nflsam79 receives:

04 spx- sw-tg---tony gonzalez swatch supremacy jsy(red)

07 artifacts- afc-tg----tony gonzalez afc apparel jsy(red) #250/325

kozmicklown receives:

lcm- brandan jackson gu rc

Additional notes:

well both send monday thanx!! he being new and all hehas agreed to send with dc
kozmicklown
I agree and thanks for my 1st trade.
I'll mail off monday with dc
skatalite
Per his restriction, nflsam79 must send first in this agreement. A PM has been sent to both members.
nflsam79
can we still both send monday and ill just send earlier then him is that ok?
Tarasadie17
QUOTE(nflsam79 @ Jan 27 2008, 10:53 AM)
can we still both send monday and ill just send earlier then him is that ok?

Sam, if you persist on trying to get around your must send first restriction, you will lose you trading priviledges. You are to send first.
nflsam79
QUOTE(Tarasadie17 @ Jan 27 2008, 01:03 PM)
Sam, if you persist on trying to get around your must send first restriction, you will lose you trading priviledges. You are to send first.

dude cmon im not trying to get around anything it was a simple question i have np sending first ! i have 54 transactions completed on here with hardly even a problem the restriction of must send first is over at 60 cant wait!! biggrin.gif koz send after u receive thanx!!
nflsam79
cards sent today!!
nflsam79
received any sight of your end?
bob_TCC
QUOTE(nflsam79 @ Jan 27 2008, 03:11 PM)
dude cmon im not trying to get around anything it was a simple question i have np sending first ! i have 54 transactions completed on here with hardly even a problem the restriction of must send first is over at 60 cant wait!! biggrin.gif  koz send after u receive thanx!!

The restriction will be removed when it's clear that we won't have any additional issues. Since you continue to pretend that your restriction means something different than what it actually does, there's a good chance that the restriction will remain in effect longer and possibly be made severe if it continues to be ignored and/or redefined to what you want it to mean.

-Bob
kozmicklown
QUOTE(nflsam79 @ Feb 1 2008, 07:07 PM)
received any sight of your end?

recieved mine also

Thanks,
Doug
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.