Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: GU that tell a story...
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Show and Tell
faulkrules
Any GU pieces are always nice, but there is something special about a swatch that is not exactly pristine. It adds a little more emphasis to the "game-used" aspect. Anyway, I would like to see any scans of GU cards that are imperfect, and your impressions...

Now, Daunte Culpepper was not a member of the Dolphins for very long...but I seem to recall that when he did play he was running (hobbling) for his life most of the time. Could this smudge be a result of one of those sacks?
user posted image
From my PC, a scraped and dirty James Lofton patch. I like to think this is from the playoff game in 81 where he scored a 20 yard touchdown, but needed to run about 50 yards to do it...
user posted image

Hope you enjoy and please contribute yours!!! smile.gif
TheCardBlogger
I guess its safe to say that the card companies don't do laundry before cutting up their jerseys.
artyman60
two very nice looking patch cards
PSquared
Sweet dirty patches. smile.gif
BagwellFan25
That was when Daunte and Joey Harrington colored outside the lines in Miami. Sorry to disappoint smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.