Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Need Pricing help
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
mpekar
have a 99 absolute honors card #/100. there are 3 versions-red, silver and gold, but don't know how to tell them apart-are the numbers on the back different, something on the front? Beckett just have them listed separately, with no indication of how many of each there are--any help appreciated.
Thanks-Mike
Tarasadie17
QUOTE(mpekar @ Apr 15 2006, 04:19 PM)
have a 99 absolute honors card #/100. there are 3 versions-red, silver and gold, but don't know how to tell them apart-are the numbers on the back different, something on the front? Beckett just have them listed separately, with no indication of how many of each there are--any help appreciated.
Thanks-Mike

I hope we are talking the same thing here, because these are very easy to tell apart. The red feature red lettering "Playoff" and are #d to 200, the sliver feature silver lettering "Playoff" and are #d to 100, and the gold feature gold lettering "Playoff" and are #d to 25...
mpekar
QUOTE(Tarasadie17 @ Apr 15 2006, 05:30 PM)
I hope we are talking the same thing here, because these are very easy to tell apart. The red feature red lettering "Playoff" and are #d to 200, the sliver feature silver lettering "Playoff" and are #d to 100, and the gold feature gold lettering "Playoff" and are #d to 25...

thanks Mike--thought it might be the silver--u may be interested in this one --it's orande gadsden #14/100 bv $15. found it when I was looking for more dolphins u may be int. in--also have the 05 donruss nameplate dual patch williams-7 colors if ur interested
mpekar
QUOTE(Tarasadie17 @ Apr 15 2006, 05:30 PM)

oh-the williams is # 11/25 bv $30
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.