Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: What is the BEST NPN you ever received?
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
EmmertBowl814
I'm a big fan of NPN's, I send out as many as I am allowed for whatever product I can! The best card I have received in the 8 months I've been doing this is a 2007 Donruss Classics Football Rookie Autograph of Chansi Stuckey. not exactly the best player but it was and still is the first Autograph I have received via NPN. Still no GU yet. I have received 8 NPN's so far. Anyways.... What is the best No Purchase Necessary card you received? If you can add a pic or scan of the card that would be awesome too.

GE
dd316
I don't have it any more, but I got a Lou Brock auto #/27 from some Topps set in... 2005 I think?

Also got a Jacoby Ellsbury auto/gu from 2006 Bowman Sterling, that's also gone.
foxforcefive
Got a John Kruk Printing Plate 1/1

user posted image

user posted image
randomH
i got a D-Train 5 color patch #ed to 50
laskomonkey
Artifacts auto ball redemption. Redeemed it, Garrett Anderson auto ball. Also a 2007 Sweetspot tin, with Wade Boggs and some other schmoe.. and a gold auto /75 of some other guy frgt his name.

Ive sent over 20 NPNS, and these are the ONLY ones Ive gotten back.
rowdyreptile101
QUOTE(laskomonkey @ Jan 27 2008, 03:18 AM)
Artifacts auto ball redemption. Redeemed it, Garrett Anderson auto ball. Also a 2007 Sweetspot tin, with Wade Boggs and some other schmoe.. and a gold auto /75 of some other guy frgt his name.

Ive sent over 20 NPNS, and these are the ONLY ones Ive gotten back.

I've sent around 40 and never recieved a single 1
FerrisBueller
My best of favorite NPN has to be the first one I received, 2005 Sweet Spot Classic Baseball Jose Canseco Auto. Here's my scan:

user posted image

Its not the best scan as I didn't take it out of its case and my scanner seems to be acting up.
northicehero99
Nice stuff. Some of my best ones came in the early years of NPNs although I did recently get an Anze Kopitar SP Authentic auto RC. Others noteworthy:
01-02 Topps Reserve Nameplate Ed Belfour
01-02 Bowman Young Stars Rivals GU Gaborik/Kovalchuk
Heath Miller auto UD (cannot remember product)
There are others just cannot remember them.
hodee5
Best was probably (2) 1999 Topps Chrome Ref. Donovan McNabb RC's....I think it was 99? blink.gif
tmacdirkfan
user posted image
Luke2411
I read where a couple of people actually got an entire box of UD Premier as an NPN. Now that would be amazing. A $300 NPN. I didn't even send in for that product, I guess I should have.

I guess my best NPN was a dual jersey from UD Reflections. I liked the colors and it had two decent players on it.

Here it is, I just traded it.

user posted image
renidadawg
a 2001 bowman's best albert pujols auto /2999- BV $300

at the time...I wasn't really excited cause I wasn't deep into the hobby, and didn't know who he was. glad I still have it.
sahetu
Best or most valuable, that's the question. I think my FAVORITE NPN's was a whole envelope of Wacky Packages magnets. Most valuable? For value... I've gotten my fair share of autos and GU from NPN (UD has been especially good to me). Donruss has never given me anything really good, though... usually high #'d inserts.

Only people I've never gotten anything from is Press Pass and Sage.
Browns_r_back_99
So I walk out of the shower and the girlfriend is yelling "Ah yeah you to come see this right now!" So I wonder over to discover a box from Upper Deck and we both look at each other and say "I didnt order anything" then it pops in my head its either a NPN or make up for redemption problems. Well I open it and its a letter about NPN and a sealed box of UD Premier and 2 packs of Fleer Greats of the Game. So I break it and the 2 packs were both one of one plates or Corey Patterson and Bartolo Colon! The scan shows the UD Premier

Rich Hill/ Hamels/ Lariano triple auto redemp
CY Young base
Glen Perkins rookie
Jose Reyes auto #12/50
Premier Stichings George Sisler #12/35
Jim Thome 472 jersey #21/75
David Ortiz jersey patch #5/15

No way in a million years would I imagine getting a NPN for UD Premier and to think I only sent in maybe 10 envelopes!

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o215/br.../Picture184.jpg
3rdbasestar20
that must have been sick i would have fliped out
WaxGod
my cousin got
1 box 07 UD pemier football
1 pack 06 Sweet Spot football

In the Premier AP auto
In the Sweet Spot Regggie Bush rookie helmet auto
EmmertBowl814
QUOTE(WaxGod @ Jul 1 2008, 01:06 PM)
my cousin got
1 box 07 UD pemier football
1 pack 06 Sweet Spot football

In the Premier AP auto
In the Sweet Spot Regggie Bush rookie helmet auto

Is your cousin's name Pinocchio?
10alex10
QUOTE(EmmertBowl814 @ Jul 1 2008, 02:55 PM)
Is your cousin's name Pinocchio?

haahahaha! laugh.gif
moparcudaz
a couple mnths ago got a signs of the superbowl
dual auto marino/p manning #2of5
2007 chirography
possibly my best card.
randomH
QUOTE(moparcudaz @ Jul 9 2008, 12:28 PM)
a couple mnths ago got a signs of the superbowl
dual auto marino/p manning #2of5
2007 chirography
possibly my best card.

Scan!?!?!?!?
moparcudaz
i took a dgital pic as soon as i got it
i got it in my gallery
wanted it as my avitar but really suck at computer stuff.
i'm lucky to be doing this
Rookie Collector
Haven't had the luxury of obtaining one yet.
Scottie19
heres mine from 2007/2008 ICE Devon Setoguchi level 4 rookie #'ed to99

user posted image
GamerRoy
have not received any NPNS's yet but i keep going to the UD site to register
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.