The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

bravesfan09 receives:

Walter Payton 2 Clr Patch/25

Brian Leonard Auto/Rams Logo/25

killerhawkeye21 receives:

Michael Robinson Auto/2 Clr Patch RC/999

$10 Cash

Additional notes:

Thanks a lot man!! Will send tomorrow or Saturday depending on how the roads are (snow storm)
I hope you enjoy the extra I throw in wink.gif Thanks again buddy.
Delay due to bowling this morning and bad road conditions. I will however be sending Monday morning with Delivery Confirmation. Have also thrown in an additional extra for the delay. Thanks again for the trade.

0307 1790 0005 5727 6067
What day did you send? Iv yet to receive.

Label/Receipt Number: 0307 1790 0005 5727 6067

Your item was delivered at 11:35 AM on January 30, 2008 in ALLENTOWN, PA 18104.
I'll be sending tomorrow. Thank you for the very nice extras!

Please confirm that you received what Chip sent to you.

Please note that bravesfan09's Must Send First restriction was to remain in effect for a minimum of 10 completed transactions and as long as is needed to show that the past transaction issues will not be repeated. After a review of his recent transaction history, it has been determined that both requirements have now been met.

Therefore, all restrictions are removed from the bravesfan09 account.

An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to killerhawkeye21.
Bob, I received Chip's package to me and I was pleased. I was going to go today but I was sick. Tomorrow it will be sent, with a DC # for sure at around 4:30 est.

Chip, i'm really sorry that I haven't sent it yet. You will for sure enjoy your extras.
First you were gonna send no later than 1/26. Than you were gonna send on 2/2. Now tomorrow? Man I understand your sick but thats not cool.
QUOTE(bravesfan09 @ Feb 5 2008, 08:02 PM)
First you were gonna send no later than 1/26.  Than you were gonna send on 2/2.  Now tomorrow?  Man I understand your sick but thats not cool.

Yes, i'm really sorry, but it will be going out tomorrow with some very nice Patriots extras. I apologize again. sad.gif
Alright brah.
0307 1790 0002 4131 9230
..... jawdrop.gif

Wow man! Thanks a Ton for these extras. You really outdid yourself.

This 1 is complete.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.