The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

bravesfan09 receives:

Walter Payton 2 Clr Patch/25

Brian Leonard Auto/Rams Logo/25

killerhawkeye21 receives:

Michael Robinson Auto/2 Clr Patch RC/999

$10 Cash

Additional notes:

Thanks a lot man!! Will send tomorrow or Saturday depending on how the roads are (snow storm)
killerhawkeye21
Agreed!
bravesfan09
I hope you enjoy the extra I throw in wink.gif Thanks again buddy.
bravesfan09
Delay due to bowling this morning and bad road conditions. I will however be sending Monday morning with Delivery Confirmation. Have also thrown in an additional extra for the delay. Thanks again for the trade.
bravesfan09
=]]

0307 1790 0005 5727 6067
bravesfan09
What day did you send? Iv yet to receive.

Label/Receipt Number: 0307 1790 0005 5727 6067

Your item was delivered at 11:35 AM on January 30, 2008 in ALLENTOWN, PA 18104.
killerhawkeye21
I'll be sending tomorrow. Thank you for the very nice extras!
bob_TCC
Dan,

Please confirm that you received what Chip sent to you.

-Bob
bob_TCC
Please note that bravesfan09's Must Send First restriction was to remain in effect for a minimum of 10 completed transactions and as long as is needed to show that the past transaction issues will not be repeated. After a review of his recent transaction history, it has been determined that both requirements have now been met.

Therefore, all restrictions are removed from the bravesfan09 account.

-Bob
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to killerhawkeye21.
killerhawkeye21
Bob, I received Chip's package to me and I was pleased. I was going to go today but I was sick. Tomorrow it will be sent, with a DC # for sure at around 4:30 est.

Chip, i'm really sorry that I haven't sent it yet. You will for sure enjoy your extras.
bravesfan09
First you were gonna send no later than 1/26. Than you were gonna send on 2/2. Now tomorrow? Man I understand your sick but thats not cool.
killerhawkeye21
QUOTE(bravesfan09 @ Feb 5 2008, 08:02 PM)
First you were gonna send no later than 1/26.  Than you were gonna send on 2/2.  Now tomorrow?  Man I understand your sick but thats not cool.

Yes, i'm really sorry, but it will be going out tomorrow with some very nice Patriots extras. I apologize again. sad.gif
bravesfan09
Alright brah.
killerhawkeye21
DC:
0307 1790 0002 4131 9230
bravesfan09
..... jawdrop.gif

Wow man! Thanks a Ton for these extras. You really outdid yourself.

This 1 is complete.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.