Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Trade: nflsam79 and gotmoss89
Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
nflsam79
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

nflsam79 receives:

2006 Donruss Leaf Certified Material Playoff Fabric Of the Game GU Icky Woods 03/100 #FOTG-24
2000 Upper Deck UD Graded Jerseys Jerry Rice GU #g-jr

gotmoss89 receives:

2007 lcm fotg vince young gu serial# to 100-texas uni

Additional notes:

i will send first on friday or saturday and he will send after he receives!! also we have both agreed to send with dc !!thanx for the deal man!!
gotmoss89
I agree and Ill get it out as soon as I recieve

nflsam79
just to upate this im having major transportation problems so i wont be able to send till monday im very sorry and hope u understand
nflsam79
card sent today thanx!!
gotmoss89
Got the cards today will try to send tomorrow, but if not Ill have them out friday thanks
gotmoss89
Was gonna go to the P.O. today but there was a pretty bad Ice/snow storm here in NY, but Its doesnt look bad tomorrow so Ill get them out then
nflsam79
have u sent yet?
nflsam79
i dont whats up here! ive pmed him a few times to see if he sent and hes been online but still no response
gotmoss89
sent today my bad
nflsam79
received today and lets close this!! cards were not damaged but please next time be more careful with the way u send please take the time to insert cards in penny sleeves and toploaders cards were stuck face to face and not in toploaders only topladers on top and bottom then taped thanx!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.