Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: NFL Legends Series 4 (pics!!!!)
Collector Zone > Collectibles > Figures
monsta
Joe Montana 2
user posted image

Great pose for Joe!

Howie Long
user posted image

Jack Lambert
user posted image

^ My favorite of the series...

Warren Moon
user posted image

John Riggins
user posted image

Fran Tarkenton
user posted image
Tarasadie17
Well, there goes another $70 for the savings account.... laugh.gif
monsta
QUOTE(Tarasadie17 @ Jan 21 2008, 10:48 PM)
Well, there goes another $70 for the savings account....  laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Make it $110 and just buy a case! thumbsup.gif
Eliptic
These get better and better.....
yankeesjetsfan
Nice. Would love to see a Namath figure. I wonder if they will have a Riggins Jets variant.

Mike
dodgerblue38501
QUOTE(yankeesjetsfan @ Mar 20 2008, 10:29 AM)

Nice. Would love to see a Namath figure. I wonder if they will have a Riggins Jets variant.

Mike

I'm sure they'll do a Namath in the future. I'm still waiting on a Terry Bradshaw also. A Riggins Jets variant is a strong possibility. These Legends figures are always great!
Loodle37
i think the tarkenton is the coolest
dodgerblue38501
I just saw these at my local Wally World. McFarlane has again changed the packaging. The platic bubble is the same but now it is affixed to a large cardboard card much like most other action figures. Every figure on the shelf was damaged. I didn't buy any. sad.gif
monsta
QUOTE(yankeesjetsfan @ Mar 20 2008, 10:29 AM)

Mike

McFarlane changed how they do chases/variants.

They will no longer have chases/variants that are different jsys, throwbacks or different teams. Instead they will change small things. Such as the Warren Moon variant has blue sleeves, Riggins is clean, Lambert has a grey facemask.

This combined with the AWFUL new packaging style, I decided to quit collecting McFarlanes.
Tarasadie17
QUOTE(monsta @ Jul 27 2008, 08:09 PM)
This combined with the AWFUL new packaging style, I decided to quit collecting McFarlanes.

I got my set today. wink.gif
Because I open most of my McFarlane's, the condition of the packages mean less to me.

That being said, the new packing is simply awful. sad.gif

Also, I truly hate the direction they are going with the variants. Whoopie, it is a clean uniform. Yahoo, it has a different colored facemask. Please. dry.gif
I want to see Tarkenton in his NY Giants uniform. I want a helmetless Howie showcasing his famous flat top. The new variants are weak.
monsta
QUOTE(Tarasadie17 @ Jul 31 2008, 04:35 PM)
I got my set today.  wink.gif
Because I open most of my McFarlane's, the condition of the packages mean less to me.

That being said, the new packing is simply awful.  sad.gif

Also, I truly hate the direction they are going with the variants. Whoopie, it is  a clean uniform. Yahoo, it has a different colored facemask. Please.  dry.gif
I want to see Tarkenton in his NY Giants uniform. I want a helmetless Howie showcasing his famous flat top.  The new variants are weak.

I picked up a Warren Moon to go with the Titans/Oilers that I plan on keeping in the box.

I came across a few "variants" the other day and laughed. If this was previous releases then I would have a few extra in hand.
Tarasadie17
QUOTE(monsta @ Jul 31 2008, 11:46 PM)
I came across a few "variants" the other day and laughed. 

I did as well, a Riggins clean and and a Lambert Grey mask. I liked the Riggins dirty figure better, as I do the black Lambert face mask. So I left the variants on the shelf.
10alex10
that montana looks very sharp smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.