Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Wanting to trade
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
cardaholic2
I have found the best way to trade is to offer stuff out of my ebay store. You get a great pic plus a full description of the card. As soon as the trade is confirmed then I will end the item in my store & ship the card via usps with D/C all packages will come in a bubble mailer & CLEAN top loader w/penny sleeve & team bag. I will be out until 10 tonight CST so just PM me & i'll get back to you first come first serve on the trading. Also please send me a list of cards to choose from that way I can answer the PM 1 at a time. thanks

Tom
DnMcnabb5
yo what do u want for the reggie white usfl rc card? like trade. Also what is the condition on it?
Bellfan26
I am interested in:
2005 David Wright Hank Blalock Dual Jersey Reflections

and possibly:
2005 Jake Plummer Game-Used Patch Name Plate 24/50

click my banner to check my site....lmk, thanks!
aceecards
wow that is some nice stuff are either of the passing the torch football cards auto?
cardaholic2
QUOTE(cardaholic2 @ Apr 11 2006, 08:41 PM)
I have found the best way to trade is to offer stuff out of my ebay store. You get a great pic plus a full description of the card. As soon as the trade is confirmed then I will end the item in my store & ship the card via usps with D/C all packages will come in a bubble mailer & CLEAN top loader w/penny sleeve & team bag. I will be out until 10 tonight CST so just PM me & i'll get back to you first come first serve on the trading. Also please send me a list of cards to choose from that way I can answer the PM 1 at a time. thanks

Tom

sorry already gone
cardaholic2
QUOTE(Bellfan26 @ Apr 12 2006, 07:07 PM)
I am interested in:
2005 David Wright Hank Blalock Dual Jersey Reflections

and possibly:
2005 Jake Plummer Game-Used Patch Name Plate 24/50

click my banner to check my site....lmk, thanks!

sorry didn't see anything
cardaholic2
QUOTE(aceecards @ Apr 12 2006, 07:45 PM)
wow that is some nice stuff are either of the passing the torch football cards auto?

no they are not thanks for looking
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.