Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Desert Storm Cards
Collector Zone > Non-Sports Cards > Entertainment
HaoleMan808
I have all 3 series' of Topps' 1991 desert storm cards. Not the baseball ones, but the ones with George Bush, Colin Powell, and all the military stuff. I also have all the stickers that came with the 3 sets. I was wondering if anybody knew the price on these and where I could find it at. Any help is appriciated. Thanks.
captkirk42
Have you searched on Ebay for recently ended auctions?

Unfortunately these cards were super-overproduced (as all cards were from around 1985-1995 give or take a couple of years) so they aren't worth a whole heck of a lot.
finestkind
There's a non-sports price guide called Non-Sports Update. It lists prices for the Desert Storm cards. The issue I have is out of date (Aug-Sept. 07). The base cards are about 10 cents each and the stickers are about 35 cents each. Depending on which set you have, the value for a complete set is about $20.00 to $40.00.
madman20
i have the same set in a book that i made when i was like 6 or 7 just chillen..ill hold it for a long time then it will be worth a decent amount
dd316
Series 1 - $15-$42 depends, there are many variations to look for
Series 2 - $15-$40 again depends on variations
Series 3 - $15
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.