Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: No Wonder I Can't Keep Up!
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
bob_TCC
Here's some exciting data from the past 2+ weeks...

New Members Since 3/23/06
Format: Name - Value

1. TradingCardCentral.com - 324
2. SportsCardForum.com - 188
3. SportsCardSheriff.com - 78

Posts Since 3/26/06

1. SportsCardForum.com - 23,440
2. TradingCardCentral.com - 10,850
3. SportsCardSheriff.com - 10,675

As you can see, TCC continues to add new members faster than any other site. However, we're also now seeing that our overall activity with posts is comparable with sites 2-3 times our current size! In fact, during this recent period, we had more posts than SCS!

Thanks to each and every member that is doing their part to spread the word about the site and make this a busy, busy place! wink.gif

-Bob
sahetu
*salutes*

I like this place, therefore I will do my best to bring people AND quality posts.

I've already brought one brother over but he doesn't post - he likes to watch box breaks.
randallcards
Congrats TCC smile.gif
oldspice_007
I do check out the other boards.
But I would much rather be here.
Congrats!
aceecards
woohoo!!
SinatraKing
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif WONDERFUL!
bufbillsstlcards
WOW, TCC is kickin some serious booty! Way to be everyone. Keep bustin and tradin!
BaltimoreFan4Life
This is defintely one site that I feel really comfortable posting and reading on.
pistolpd22
TCC all the way biggrin.gif
acampione
wahoo!
bob_TCC
Here's another exciting update from the past week...

New Members Since 4/23/06

1. TradingCardCentral.com - 133
2. SportsCardForum.com - 65
3. SportsCardSheriff.com - 50
4. TheBenchTrading.com - 22

Posts Since 4/23/06

1. SportsCardForum.com - 12,344
2. TheBenchTrading.com - 6730
3. TradingCardCentral.com - 5260
4. SportsCardSheriff.com - 4437

As you can see, TCC continues to add new members faster than any other site. Plus, we're also now seeing that our overall activity with posts is greater than SCS, a site twice our current size!

-Bob
tysingleton34
Wow!! Congrats to TCC!!!! biggrin.gif
bravesfan09
thats is defiently great and i will continue getting 3-5 posts per day!!
ffman
I've gotten my highest amount of posts the last few days - I think the day before yesterday I had around 70-75 posts, and around 30 or so yesterday.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(bravesfan09 @ Apr 30 2006, 06:42 PM)
thats is defiently great and i will continue getting 3-5 posts per day!!

Don't aim too high. tongue.gif

-Bob
snkpoct137
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ May 1 2006, 02:21 AM)
Don't aim too high.   tongue.gif

-Bob

lol that is great... i dont know how i got up in the 2000's already, it doesnt seem like i am posting to much but i guess i am.... and i dont think i have any posts with only the word "nice" or "thanks" in there laugh.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(snkpoct137 @ May 1 2006, 02:35 AM)
i dont know how i got up in the 2000's already, it doesnt seem like i am posting to much but i guess i am....

Here's your stats:

23.8 posts per day / 1.88% of total forum posts

Busy, busy, busy... biggrin.gif

-Bob
snkpoct137
all i have to say is... Your Welcome Bob wink.gif laugh.gif blink.gif
bob_TCC

New Members Since 4/30/06

1. TradingCardCentral.com - 176
2. SportsCardForum.com - 80
3. SportsCardSheriff.com - 48
4. HobbyInsider.net - 21

Posts Since 4/30/06

1. SportsCardForum.com - 15,604
2. TheBenchTrading.com - 9051
3. SportsCardSheriff.com - 6167
4. TradingCardCentral.com - 6164

As you can see, TCC continues to add new members faster than any other site. Plus, we're again seeing that our overall activity with posts is equal to SCS, a site about twice our current size! If only I hadn't gone away for 2+ days... tongue.gif laugh.gif

-Bob
aceecards
we'll get em next week killer!!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(aceecards @ May 8 2006, 02:22 PM)
we'll get em next week killer!!

laugh.gif

-Bob
CodyJohnson117
HHHellllo everyone! How you guys doing so far? I'm glad that I didn't forget about this site. The most fastest growing site ever. I am been doing great so far and I am a little bit tired also. By the way, I just came by and see how everyone's doing! I am trying sell my cards and stuff if you remember before. Anywho, I guess i'll let you go! Have a great time,

Cody J.
bufbillsstlcards
All this posting and it still feels like a homely, nice little community. TCC Rules!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(CodyJohnson117 @ May 9 2006, 09:37 PM)
HHHellllo everyone! How you guys doing so far? I'm glad that I didn't forget about this site.

Hey, Cody! Nice to see you stop by. How are you?

By the way, once you're a TCC Collector Zone member... You're one for life! You might come and go, but you'll always know that you can come back at any time and pick right up with your account as you last left it. wink.gif

-Bob
vicsten
Bob-

I am very much appreciative of the job that you and your team do on this site. Just joined a couple weeks ago but it is the first place I go when I get on the net now. I always believe that the members have a tencency to follow the manager's lead and there are, without a doubt, a bunch of class acts as members on this site! Keep up the good work everyone, and I'll keep passing the word. Vickie
bob_TCC
QUOTE(vicsten @ May 9 2006, 11:40 PM)
I am very much appreciative of the job that you and your team do on this site. Just joined a couple weeks ago but it is the first place I go when I get on the net now. I always believe that the members have a tencency to follow the manager's lead and there are, without a doubt, a bunch of class acts as members on this site! Keep up the good work everyone, and I'll keep passing the word.

Thank you for the very kind words, Vickie. wink.gif

-Bob
ffman
Yep, I'm glad I joined, too. 'Cept, I think I spend a bit too much time here, lol. I should've been putting up cards from my Classic break last night and 12 packs of Turkey Red and 2 of Press Pass, but instead, I was here (and eBay). I also have a ton of video games to be played (since I'm stuck in until fall - college). But, I'm having fun at TCC.
CodyJohnson117
I been doing pretty good and tons of stuff I have to do before when school's out. I am looking for job before everyone gets one, you know... Things that happen to almost everyone during summer. Anyho, I got to go to take bath because our hot water broke and man should show up by tomorrow, hehe. You can laugh you want, and I know it's funny! Anyway, take it easy and God Bless,

Cody J.
bob_TCC

New Members Since 5/8/06

1. TradingCardCentral.com - 177
2. SportsCardForum.com - 96
3. SportsCardSheriff.com - 27
4. TheBenchTrading.com - 25

Posts Since 5/8/06

1. SportsCardForum.com - 11,872
2. TheBenchTrading.com - 7376
3. TradingCardCentral.com - 5594
4. SportsCardSheriff.com - 5306

As you can see, TCC continues to add new members faster than any other site. Plus, we're again seeing that our overall activity with posts was higher than SCS, a site nearly twice our current size!

-Bob
aceecards
naturally..

and hopefully all this ebay advertising I did this weekend is drawing in some new members!!
dd316
That's incredible Bob! Congrats!!!
DiaperDandy
Great to see the site doing so well.... I was searching for a new home and am certainly pleased in what I have seen here so far!! Keep up the great work!!

Ty
ffman
The site is gonna keep on climbing the ranks. I'll do my part (even though I spend way too many hours here, lol). I'll be an MVP soon - and we have new contributing members all the time - like you DiaperDandy (what a username, by the way - lol).
bob_TCC
Since we're now on our 3rd straight day of 1000+ posts per day, I decided to take a sneak peek at the weekly post totals.

Total posts since 5/8/06

TCC - 4303

SCS - 2966

Wow! biggrin.gif

-Bob
DiaperDandy
Simply amazing what some talented people can put together!! Great Job Bob and the TCC Team!!
pistolpd22
Thats freaking awesome biggrin.gif , lets keep it up.
bob_TCC
Since we're now on our 4th straight day of 1000+ posts per day, I decided to take another look at the weekly post totals.

Total posts since 5/8/06

TCC - 5643

SCS - 4352

Can you imagine the posting and trading activity that will be happening here when we reach nearly 8000 members? ohmy.gif

-Bob
DiaperDandy
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ May 21 2006, 12:11 AM)
Since we're now on our 4th straight day of 1000+ posts per day, I decided to take another look at the weekly post totals.

Total posts since 5/8/06

TCC - 5643

SCS - 4352

Can you imagine the posting and trading activity that will be happening here when we reach nearly 8000 members?  ohmy.gif

-Bob

Truly... A "site" to behold......

I will go ahead and start re-writing John Lennon's Imagine....
bob_TCC

New Members Since 5/15/06

1. TradingCardCentral.com - 134
2. SportsCardForum.com - 87
3. SportsCardSheriff.com - 47
4. TheBenchTrading.com - 24 (tied)
4. HobbyInsider.net - 24 (tied)

Posts Since 5/15/06

1. SportsCardForum.com - 12,153
2. TheBenchTrading.com - 7738
3. TradingCardCentral.com - 7213
4. SportsCardSheriff.com - 4904

As you can see, TCC continues to add new members faster than any other site. Plus, for the 2nd straight week, we're seeing that our overall activity with posts was higher than SCS - by a fairly large margin this week! You'll also see that we're getting closer and closer to passing The Bench with weekly activity! biggrin.gif

-Bob
ffman
Nice. smile.gif It looks like the posts total is gaining momentum.
acampione
Wow, we're really close to second place!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(acampione @ May 22 2006, 06:35 PM)
Wow, we're really close to second place!

Yes, we are. No matter how you look at it, it's safe to say that the site is already part of the top 3-4 trading card forums! biggrin.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC
Here's some early data from this week:

The Bench - 4394
TCC - 4245
SCS - 2815

It looks like we'll have our 3rd straight week where we had more activity than SCS.

-Bob

aceecards
well well welll..

Looks like its time to start training your son to handle this latest influx Bob!!

you can never be too early!! laugh.gif
DiaperDandy
The Bench is strong on the weekends though so we will need to keep our pedals floored for another month or so and keep builing up our active forums and traders to get into the lead smile.gif
EB31
TCC is destined to be THE #1 chat/trade forum online...period. Atleast it is that obvious to me.

Just visualize a freightrain (TCC)....and little Hyundai's on the track (all the others). smile.gif

Not being mean, that's just how I see it.
bufbillsstlcards
Or we can look at it as this is the hockey market, We are UD, and all the others are Topps, donruss etc. Except we arent putting out any crud wink.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(EB31 @ May 26 2006, 09:14 AM)
Just visualize a freightrain (TCC)....and little Hyundai's on the track (all the others). smile.gif

In the past, we've used this moose to help explain our rush to the top...

user posted image

-Bob
bob_TCC
Well, 2nd place in activity for the week has come down to TCC and The Bench. Here's the data as of moments ago:

TCC - 5563
The Bench - 5557
SCS - 3458

-Bob
bufbillsstlcards
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH, Its coming right at us, Everybody RUUUNN!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.