Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Jake Peavy Turkey Red Silk card
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
beanschat
Pulled this card the other day..didn't really know what it was until I did a little research, but just wondered if anybody was chasing these things
dekno2
Id be interested in it cmb
beanschat
wow..nice bucket!! I know the silk isn't comparable, but I would love to get the Brett Sterling #d9/10. What kind of BV are you putting on that? If you are interested, I also have a #d/10 Gu of...I think it is Enos Slaughter from Donruss Classics. I could also have paypal available. Otherwise...are you willing to trade a GU towards the silk?

oh..I believe BV on the silk is $20
dekno2
QUOTE(beanschat @ Dec 29 2007, 09:11 PM)
wow..nice bucket!!  I know the silk isn't comparable, but I would love to get the Brett Sterling #d9/10.  What kind of BV are you putting on that?  If you are interested, I also have a #d/10 Gu of...I think it is Enos Slaughter from Donruss Classics.  I could also have paypal available.  Otherwise...are you willing to trade a GU towards the silk?

The regular Bretts book at $60 but that has more game used to it so I dont know if its worth more. I know the Mantles are worth more if it has more game used to if but Have no ideal for the Brett.

Yeah which game used did you have in mind for the Peavy
dekno2
What were you interested in besides the Brett for the Peavy
beanschat
any of the Jeter, Pujols...What does the Kell and Schoendiest book? I tried to look up the Kell, but only found $10?
dekno2
QUOTE(beanschat @ Dec 29 2007, 09:24 PM)
any of the Jeter, Pujols...What does the Kell and Schoendiest book?  I tried to look up the Kell, but only found $10?

Kell is either 8-10
Schoendiest is either 8-10
beanschat
would you do those two for the Peavy..it books at $20?
dekno2
QUOTE(beanschat @ Dec 29 2007, 09:29 PM)
would you do those two for the Peavy..it books at $20?

Sure. post it up
beanschat
delete this thread when you decide to try to save space!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.