Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Finally got my Elements npn
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
laskomonkey
So back some time I recieved a redemption from them, so I redeemed it and turned out to be an autographed ball. Well a few weeks back I got the ball back but it did not come with any papers or anything, just the ball in a ziplock bag inside a box, also not even knowing who autographed the ball. Today I went onto Upperdecks site and looked around in the redemption area and found out that my ball is autographed by Garrett Anderson of the Angels. Not too bad, he should be getting to his final years in the MLB and has had a decent career. Thanks for looking smile.gif
Dauizdabest
QUOTE(laskomonkey @ Dec 28 2007, 08:16 PM)
So back some time I recieved a redemption from them, so I redeemed it and turned out to be an autographed ball. Well a few weeks back I got the ball back but it did not come with any papers or anything, just the ball in a ziplock bag inside a box, also not even knowing who autographed the ball. Today I went onto Upperdecks site and looked around in the redemption area and found out that my ball is autographed by Garrett Anderson of the Angels.  Not too bad, he should be getting to his final years in the MLB and has had a decent career.  Thanks for looking smile.gif

Pretty Cool Deal Bud
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.