Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Selling/Trading Everything In My Bucket
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
Fryedog01
I am looking to get rid of everything in my bucket for cards or items. I am looking for anything that catches my eye in Rookies/Autos/Jersey. If you see anything you are interested in, please leave me a message or pm me and we can work out a trade. I am also looking to sell my Gaming Computer, PSP, Car Stereo and other items in my bucket. For more information on them, please pm me. Thanks.
mmanion34
QUOTE(Fryedog01 @ Dec 25 2007, 09:02 PM)
I am looking to get rid of everything in my bucket for cards or items. I am looking for anything that catches my eye in Rookies/Autos/Jersey. If you see anything you are interested in, please leave me a message or pm me and we can work out a trade. I am also looking to sell my Gaming Computer, PSP, Car Stereo and other items in my bucket. For more information on them, please pm me. Thanks.

im interested in the Andrew McCutchen auto, francisco liriano auto,Ronny Paulino Auto and the rickie weeks gu and the soriano spx gu
Fryedog01
Updated Bucket
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.