Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: LaMarr Woodley 1/1 Rookie Auto!!!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Sports Showcase
user posted image

user posted image

Come Real Stong On This One!!!
#1MichiganFan
I probably don't have anything nice enough to get it, but I have to give it a shot. Please check my site

Sports Showcase
QUOTE(#1MichiganFan @ Dec 23 2007, 09:01 PM)
I probably don't have anything nice enough to get it, but I have to give it a shot. Please check my site

what cards are you offering?
raymor77
What BV are you looking for? Please don't ask me what I'm offering, I don't know your taste in cards or what you'd like. Check my buckets and lmk, thanks.
Sports Showcase
QUOTE(raymor77 @ Dec 23 2007, 10:41 PM)
What BV are you looking for? Please don't ask me what I'm offering, I don't know your taste in cards or what you'd like. Check my buckets and lmk, thanks.

at this time dusty1218 is pending trade with me on this card. i am taking $100 b/v of cards in my signature..
raymor77
Ok, thanks. PM me if he doesn't come through.
Sports Showcase
QUOTE(raymor77 @ Dec 23 2007, 11:03 PM)
Ok, thanks. PM me if he doesn't come through.

okay, but informing ahead of time.. only accepting $100 b/v worth hof football. if you do not want to do.. that is fine, lmk ahead of time.
raymor77
That's fine, I wouldn't do a 1 for 1 if that's what you're after though...
Sports Showcase
thanks, that saved us a lot of time and trouble.... if anyone else is interested lmk..
raymor77
Can I ask where you are getting an estimate BV from? Cause $100 for a 1/1 is a lot for a Defensive Rookie....
Sports Showcase
QUOTE(raymor77 @ Dec 24 2007, 12:37 AM)
Can I ask where you are getting an estimate BV from? Cause $100 for a 1/1 is a lot for a Defensive Rookie....

sure, no problem...

last years a.j. hawk $40 for regular. boxes sold for $60. this year boxes are at $120, and this card is #'d 1/1. plus, something like this is based on what the owner wants for it. i have not played any kind of games with anyone. i posted what i wanted for the card. if you do not want to give that much, then just pass it up. someone else will offer on it.. if they do not, i have a very nice 1/1 steelers rc auto in my shop. no big deal...
raymor77
Cool, very nice explaination. If you ever want to drop the asking value, hit me up.
Sports Showcase
QUOTE(raymor77 @ Dec 24 2007, 01:49 AM)
Cool, very nice explaination. If you ever want to drop the asking value, hit me up.

since this is my post and not yours, if you ever want to offer what i was asking in the begining... hit me up..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.