Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Adrian Peterson rc FT-FS
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Sean
Adrian Peterson Crusade rookie card #ed to 1000 up for trade/sale. I will look through buckets and will consider any offer. Id be looking for players in my sig or any nice quinns, johnsons, or russells. LMK if you have interest.
saints94
Whats BV
Sean
there is no bv out yet. Ill let the person trading for it put an appropriate bv on it. Im not gonna assume a bv because I dont wanna sound ridiculous.
saints94
QUOTE(Sean @ Dec 22 2007, 09:11 AM)
there is no bv out yet. Ill let the person trading for it put an appropriate bv on it. Im not gonna assume a bv because I dont wanna sound ridiculous.

Well I can use it. I don't now if you would want this, but I have a 07 topps chrome Blue Calvin Johnson I could trade towards it
Sean
QUOTE(saints94 @ Dec 22 2007, 10:19 AM)
Well I can use it. I don't now if you would want this, but I have a 07 topps chrome Blue Calvin Johnson I could trade towards it

blue refractor? I can use that. Anything else that you would put in the deal?
saints94
QUOTE(Sean @ Dec 22 2007, 09:21 AM)
blue refractor? I can use that. Anything else that you would put in the deal?

Yes it's the blue refractor. I'm not sure how much more to put towards it. Someone told me the Johnson's BV is $40.
Sean
the johnson does have a bv of 40. Tell you what saints, Im gonna listen to all offers for it and the best offer will get the card. So far, you have the best offer. I have this posted on 3 sites. Ill let you know if you have our deal is complete.
saints94
QUOTE(Sean @ Dec 22 2007, 09:27 AM)
the johnson does have a bv of 40. Tell you what saints, Im gonna listen to all offers for it and the best offer will get the card. So far, you have the best offer. I have this posted on 3 sites. Ill let you know if you have our deal is complete.

Sounds good
Sean
QUOTE(saints94 @ Dec 22 2007, 10:28 AM)
Sounds good

yep.
Sean
anyone else interested in this?
Sean
anyone neeed AP?
AccordionJacob
CMB for the Ap.........LMK if I have anything....jacob
Sean
QUOTE(AccordionJacob @ Dec 22 2007, 12:42 PM)
CMB for the Ap.........LMK if I have anything....jacob

I like the gilbert arenas auto and the steven jackson ultra auto. LMK on an offer.
Sean
BREAKING NEWS- AP has been TRADED to AccordionJacob.
goskins
Just taking a shot here. I'm interested in Riggins, Hornung, Graham, and Bulger. Thanks.
Johnny Number 5
QUOTE(Sean @ Dec 22 2007, 09:04 AM)
Adrian Peterson Crusade rookie card #ed to 1000 up for trade/sale. I will look through buckets and will consider any offer. Id be looking for players in my sig or any nice quinns, johnsons, or russells. LMK if you have interest.

if you are around tonight, i will be trading........after 7pm..i should have stuff from your sig
j5
Sean
QUOTE(goskins @ Dec 22 2007, 03:05 PM)
Just taking a shot here. I'm interested in Riggins, Hornung, Graham, and Bulger. Thanks.

i like the charley taylor jumbo swatch
Sean
QUOTE(Johnny Number 5 @ Dec 22 2007, 03:11 PM)
if you are around tonight, i will be trading........after 7pm..i should have stuff from your sig
j5

ill try to be on.
Sean
AP trade that I have made with AccordionJacob is not complete, but it almost is. If you have any offers for it, PLMK.
goskins
QUOTE(Sean @ Dec 22 2007, 03:24 PM)
i like the charley taylor jumbo swatch

That is movable, the only problem is nothing matches up. Anything else that you are interested in? Also, any BV on Riggins?
Sean
QUOTE(goskins @ Dec 22 2007, 04:03 PM)
That is movable, the only problem is nothing matches up. Anything else that you are interested in? Also, any BV on Riggins?

I am assuming the riggins has a bv close to 200 bucks since it is 5/5. Anything else you like of mine that could be traded for the taylor.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.