Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Myself a Nice Christmas Present.
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Marketplace
Jobu
I have been selling alot lately and now it's time to buy. I have $150 Paypal and am looking for a nice piece for my HOF auto collection. Only looking for players I don't already have (see my HOF section in my bucket). The bigger the name the more interested I might be. Does not have to be a card. Could be a HOF postcard, Perez-Steele or other item. If it is not a pack certified auto than it must be PSA/DNA certified and slabbed. I will take a couple of days to field offers and will decide on Monday a.m.

1) Looking for no more than 2 items for this $$$.
2) Must be a certified auto, either pack certified by Topps, UD, DLP, or a slabbed PSA/DNA certified auto.
3) Must be a HOF'er that I need.

Thanks,
Mike.
Jobu
I can't believe nobody wants my money!!!!
2000 rushing yards
i do laugh.gif but you have no HOFs
mvpujols#5
check my bucket and PC, and also i sent you a PM
Johnny Number 5
I do,

but the only thing i have remotely close is a 2007 legendary cuts juan marchial auto....and i cant get rid of it....good luck bud!

ps

talk to aceecards!
j5
coltsfan23
Check my bucket!
Jobu
Thanks guys. Haven't seen anything yet.
shephech
Got your end of the deal today sweet cards Thanks ! smile.gif

*You can check me to if ya want to.
nelly1310
i have a andre dawson (a HOFer this year i am hoping, should have been in a long time ago IMO laugh.gif ) auto

lmk.

Thanks!!!
Chris
Jobu
QUOTE(nelly1310 @ Dec 22 2007, 02:30 PM)
i have a andre dawson (a HOFer this year i am hoping, should have been in a long time ago IMO laugh.gif ) auto

lmk.

Thanks!!!
Chris

Thanks but I'll pass.
dekno2
cmb for anything
Jobu
QUOTE(dekno2 @ Dec 22 2007, 02:46 PM)
cmb for anything

PM a price on the Musial please.
Jobu
Anyone else. Have had some interesting offers but would like to see some more before I decide.
snkpoct137
edit: got squat in baseball now, forgot thats all u collect tongue.gif sry
Jobu
QUOTE(snkpoct137 @ Dec 22 2007, 11:51 PM)
edit: got squat in baseball now, forgot thats all u collect  tongue.gif  sry

No prob. Thanks for the bump. wink.gif
Jobu
One last chance. Will be spending this dough tomorrow morning. Either here or eBay. If you have any offers, now is the time to make them.

Thanks and Happy Holidays to all!!!!

Mike.
ffman
Nothing here for you, but good luck finding a card you need and Merry Christmas!
droubaysports
ok i do have a few things available including a george kell 1/1 auto.. you know some of the other stuff i have as well
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.