Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WANTED: TIM HUDSON
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
DiaperDandy
Let me know whatever you have.... I am going to go all out for this fellow Auburn Grad and see how close I can come with a super collection. I will post a havelist in the next couple of days but will entertain any amount of cards, no trade is too small to me....

Thanks!!

DimeTime
breant1
i have
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
DiaperDandy
Are you looking to sell or trade.....what $$ or who are you looking for??
breant1
i want to trade. mainly looking for auto in BB, BK, FB, Golf
DiaperDandy
QUOTE(breant1 @ Dec 22 2007, 01:01 PM)
i want to trade. mainly looking for auto in BB, BK, FB, Golf

Let me know if you see anything on my site...
breant1
sorry, didn't see anything
DiaperDandy
QUOTE(breant1 @ Dec 22 2007, 02:17 PM)
sorry, didn't see anything

Anyone that you are looking for in particular as I have another 1500 to add to my site.... as well as tons of football and basketball
knuckleballerMC
2005 UD Reflections Tim Hudson/Rich Harden Cut From The Same Cloth Dual GU Red #'ed 09/99
tradem
Hello have this GU
05 Leaf Century Collection Bat
#115 ser# 056/100
would like a jsy/ bat of a red sox player 1st
but if not a equal value gu will work thanks LMK Charlie
you can see at my bucket

http://s106.photobucket.com/albums/m278/tradem/
DiaperDandy
QUOTE(knuckleballerMC @ Dec 23 2007, 12:51 AM)
2005 UD Reflections Tim Hudson/Rich Harden Cut From The Same Cloth Dual GU Red #'ed 09/99

Check my site to see if there is anything that interests you
DiaperDandy
QUOTE(tradem @ Dec 23 2007, 06:25 AM)
Hello have this GU 
05 Leaf Century Collection Bat
#115 ser# 056/100
would like a jsy/ bat of a red sox player 1st
but if not a equal value gu will work thanks LMK Charlie
you can see at my bucket

http://s106.photobucket.com/albums/m278/tradem/

I am interested....please check my site to see if anything interests you for starters
nolan34ryan
I have a Greg maddox Tim Hudson One on One 2001 SLU That I paid $15.00 for back in 2001. If you would want it I could sell it for that $15 plus $9.00 for shipping. This is Hudsons first figure and it is the ones that look like small mcfarlanes. Let me know this week and I will see if I can find it at my parents.
Thanks,
David

DiaperDandy
QUOTE(nolan34ryan @ Dec 23 2007, 10:49 AM)
I have a Greg maddox Tim Hudson One on One 2001 SLU That I paid $15.00 for back in 2001.  If you would want it I could sell it for that $15 plus $9.00 for shipping.  This is Hudsons first figure and it is the ones that look like small mcfarlanes.  Let me know this week and I will see if I can find it at my parents.
Thanks,
David

Thanks for the response but I am going to keep it to cards until my office downstairs is complete...
tradem
Hello is the Schilling Red sox jsy old judge in the same bv as the hudson Thanks LMK Charlie
DiaperDandy
QUOTE(tradem @ Dec 23 2007, 07:19 PM)
Hello is the Schilling  Red sox jsy  old judge in the same bv as the hudson Thanks LMK Charlie

2005 Origins Old Judge Materials Jersey CS Curt Schilling $4.00 $10.00

2005 Leaf Century Material Bat 115 Tim Hudson/100 $2.50 $6.00

So there is a little difference, do you have some base of Hudson that you could throw in?? LMK and we can put a deal together smile.gif
DiaperDandy
I have posted a havelist on my website as well.... I do have more to add to it but it is pretty complete. I will have the additions later today...
knuckleballerMC
I didn't see much..possibly the Prime Patches Magglio card.
DiaperDandy
QUOTE(knuckleballerMC @ Dec 24 2007, 12:45 PM)
I didn't see much..possibly the Prime Patches Magglio card.

I will trade for that...Post it up if you want to go with that...
DiaperDandy
Post those lists guys!!
Sports Showcase
user posted image
Sports Showcase
2005 ultimate #'D/15
DiaperDandy
What will that take to wrestle that away from you??
Sports Showcase
QUOTE(DiaperDandy @ Dec 25 2007, 01:38 AM)
What will that take to wrestle that away from you??

have to figure out a good book price first....I have had it as shop for sale at $30, but could take less or if we come up with a book i might trade. no rush to get rid of.. just seen that you were collecting him, and i like helping people out on their collections.lmk
DiaperDandy
I would certainly like it...would give up a couple of game used for it if you want to check my site...I have tons more to add, so if you do not see it, please ask....
Sports Showcase
QUOTE(DiaperDandy @ Dec 25 2007, 01:44 AM)
I would certainly like it...would give up a couple of game used for it if you want to check my site...I have tons more to add, so if you do not see it, please ask....

before i start digging. what book value do you think.. i was guessing around $40 to $45...
DiaperDandy
I will agree to that....
Sports Showcase
QUOTE(DiaperDandy @ Dec 25 2007, 02:07 AM)
I will agree to that....

here is what i would take for it:

Frank Robinson
2004 Topps Series Seats Seat SSSR-FR Orioles

Grady Sizemore
2004 Bowman Signs of the Future Auto SOF-GS Angels

do not really like seat cards, but like frank robinson.. lmk.. post if you want and i can mail out wednesday if you can..
DiaperDandy
QUOTE(Sports Showcase @ Dec 25 2007, 02:26 AM)
here is what i would take for it:

Frank Robinson
2004 Topps Series Seats Seat SSSR-FR Orioles

Grady Sizemore
2004 Bowman Signs of the Future Auto SOF-GS Angels

do not really like seat cards, but like frank robinson.. lmk.. post if you want and i can mail out wednesday if you can..

The Sizemore is pending right now...It is $40 BV alone. I will let you know if it is available later unless you want to pick some others...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.