junior1023 receives:

TJ Duckett Patch
KO Simpson Auto
Johnnie Lee Higgins Auto
Erasmus James Auto

Additional notes:

None Specified.

xebulba
thanks to you as well! cards are on the way, hopefully they get there by saturday.... does the usps run on christmas eve?
xebulba
get yours yet?
xebulba
receive anything yet? nothing here yet. i hate holiday shipping.
Tarasadie17
QUOTE(xebulba @ Jan 5 2008, 11:52 PM)
receive anything yet?  nothing here yet.  i hate holiday shipping.

As mentioned in a previous thread, my wife recieved a package the other day that had been postmarked 3 different times in a 3 week period before it got delivered... your patience is appreciated... smile.gif
xebulba
QUOTE(Tarasadie17 @ Jan 6 2008, 03:57 AM)
As mentioned in a previous thread, my wife recieved a package the other day that had been postmarked 3 different times in a 3 week period before it got delivered... your patience is appreciated...  smile.gif

yeah, i have several items coming and going right now. most are taking around 2 weeks as opposed to 3 days. ce la vie.
xebulba
Junior, if you get a chance could you confirm that you received. you stated so in the pm. thanks!
xebulba
QUOTE(Tarasadie17 @ Jan 6 2008, 03:57 AM)
As mentioned in a previous thread, my wife recieved a package the other day that had been postmarked 3 different times in a 3 week period before it got delivered... your patience is appreciated...  smile.gif

this one was post marked the 22nd of january...

received.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to junior1023.
junior1023
I recieved. Remmeber bulba, this was the second one I sent out since you said you nevr recieved the first one.... THats why the shipment date is so much later...
bob_TCC
QUOTE(junior1023 @ Jan 29 2008, 04:39 PM)
Remmeber bulba, this was the second one I sent out since you said you nevr recieved the first one....  THats why the shipment date is so much later...

Thanks for the clarification.

This trade is now closed as complete.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.