Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2 NICE ELWAY AUTOS UP FOR TRADE
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
JYNKEYS
So i've decided to pull these from my PC and put them up for trade and put the higher end one back in their place. I'm only looking for other high end autos from baseball and football please. priority goes to 97-01 legends, 00-02 greats of the game but will look at any list

please send list or link. don't ask me who i'm looking for or your posting will be ignored

dave

user posted image
user posted image
TradePending
cmb..thanks
JYNKEYS
sorry but i didn't see any high end autos to speak of. did i miss them?

dave
Sports Showcase
QUOTE(JYNKEYS @ Dec 19 2007, 11:03 AM)
So i've decided to pull these from my PC and put them up for trade and put the higher end one back in their place.  I'm only looking for other high end autos from baseball and football please.  priority goes to 97-01 legends, 00-02 greats of the game but will look at any list

please send list or link.  don't ask me who i'm looking for or your posting will be ignored

dave

user posted image
user posted image

would you be interested in a marino auto towards one of them?
JYNKEYS
depends on the marino auto. what is the year/brand etc. do you have a scan

dave
Sports Showcase
QUOTE(JYNKEYS @ Dec 19 2007, 01:49 PM)
depends on the marino auto.  what is the year/brand etc.  do you have a scan

dave

user posted image
JYNKEYS
is that a 1997 sp authentic sign of the times auto?
Sports Showcase
QUOTE(JYNKEYS @ Dec 19 2007, 02:09 PM)
is that a 1997 sp authentic sign of the times auto?

yes, 1997... signed on the card.
JYNKEYS
which one were you interested in trying to trade for. the marino books 125, the elway auto/jersey books 175 and the prime sigs books 200

dave
Pejarox7620
i like the auto jersey i think it will go with my Marino smile.gif PM ME if u like something
Sports Showcase
QUOTE(JYNKEYS @ Dec 19 2007, 02:25 PM)
which one were you interested in trying to trade for.  the marino books 125, the elway auto/jersey books 175 and the prime sigs books 200

dave

i like the auto/jersey.
JYNKEYS
sports showcase: pm sent

dave
MrGoodMan80
I really like the Prime Sigs auto, can you check my bucket and let me know if you see anything? Thanks AL
JYNKEYS
mrgoodman80: i didn't see anything i would trade the elway for but i could use the 97 legends lem barney auto

dave
kobelover_24
cmb for both
JYNKEYS
sorry but i still don't see anything from you i could use

dave
AccordionJacob
CMB and LMK if I have anything for either one of them......jacob
JYNKEYS
sorry but i still didn't see anything i could use

dave
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.