Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Sale: bob_TCC to dualshock
Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
bob_TCC
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

bob_TCC receives:

$25

dualshock receives:

All cards of the Anaheim Ducks and Atlanta Thrashers from the Hockey Team Hobby Box Club - December box breaks. Those boxes include:

2005/06 Upper Deck Parkhurst Hockey 36 Pack Box

2006/07 Upper Deck Parkhurst Hockey Hobby Box

2006/07 Upper Deck Be A Player Signature Hockey Hobby Box

2006/07 Upper Deck SPx Hockey Hobby Box

2007/08 Fleer Ultra Hockey Hobby Box

2007/08 Upper Deck Series 1 Hockey Hobby Box

Additional notes:

Payment was received via PayPal on 12/1/07. This month's breaks are taking place via LIVE video on 12/16/07, 12/17/07 and 12/19/07. Cards will then be shipped between 12/26/07 and 12/28/07.

Thanks,

-Bob
dualshock
i agree. thanks bob!
bob_TCC
Dennis,

First, I need to apologize for the delay in shipping your cards for the Hockey Team Hobby Box Club - December box breaks. December will be the first and only time that I agree to be the "breaker" for 2 hobby box clubs during the same month - especially in December. Bottom line is that I spread myself way too thin heading into the holidays and got behind. I am sorry and will be re-evaluating whether my schedule allows me to be the "breaker" for such clubs moving forward.

With that said, I spent much of last Wednesday, last Thursday night and this past weekend wrapping up the sorting and packaging of cards.

Your cards include:

54 total cards with 44 base cards, 1 subset card, 4 insert cards, 3 parallel cards, 1 AU card and 1 GU card

Please note that all non-base cards have been placed in individual card sleeves and toploaders.

Your package was mailed yesterday, 1/14/08, using standard First-Class mail and the necessary customs form.

-Bob
dualshock
thanks bob for all of your efforts
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to dualshock.
dualshock
i'm actually still waiting for the cards to arrive. but i'm in canada so it sometimes takes a while to get here through customs. i'm not worried though wink.gif i'll update once they're received. thanks bob.
dualshock
nothing today but not a problem.
dualshock
not in today's mail. but it's only been a couple of weeks. no prob.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(dualshock @ Jan 28 2008, 03:41 PM)
not in today's mail.  but it's only been a couple of weeks.  no prob.

Mail times between the U.S. and Canada can be so unpredictable. sad.gif

-Bob
dualshock
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jan 29 2008, 01:58 PM)
Mail times between the U.S. and Canada can be so unpredictable.  sad.gif

-Bob

i've noticed from the US to canada could take a while but canada to the US is pretty quick. guess it's just luck of the draw
dualshock
cards received! thanks bob. this can now be closed.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(dualshock @ Jan 30 2008, 04:15 PM)
cards received!  thanks bob.  this can now be closed.

Glad to hear that, Dennis!

This sale is now closed as complete.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.