Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2007 Leaf Limited Marshawn Lynch 4 color jersey
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
MrGoodMan80
Alright guys picked this up on the bay, the guy said it was a 3 color patch auto. So I got it yesterday and looked at it, there is also dark blue on the tip of the buffalo tail for the 4th color! I do have this card in hand but used the Ebay pic so I didnt have to scan it. Also you guys can take a look at my bucket and let me know what you like, I still have all my hits from the Leaf Limited case break. Thanks Al

user posted image
yankeesr#1
wow that is a nice card
zachattack289
wow that card looks nice enough to go next to the bush in your sig!!
junior1023
I still have that Marino.... I never heard back from you about the cards I liked from your break...
chargersfan71
please CMB biggrin.gif
MrGoodMan80
Chargers- I like the Manning and the Stanton...

Junior- Pm me on the Marino

Yankees and Zach- Thanks for the comments
zabransky5
please cmb
thesobons
What kind of trade value are you looking for it?
killerhawkeye21
Let me know if I have anything for it! Thanks!
MrGoodMan80
thesobons- I am looking for between $150-$200 on this one because it's low #ed and the patch is sweet. For those of you that like this you might also like this one- #ed 5/5

user posted image
dusty1218
Im interested in both Lynch's. Please check out my tradelist and let me know via PM
MrGoodMan80
Killer- I like the Payton jersey, the Jim Brown Jersey Auto, and this 2007 Patrick Willis Leaf Certified Materials "Freshmen Fabrics" jsy/helmet/ball auto #'d 21/50. If we cant work something out for the Lynch, then take a look and see what else you like. Make sure you look over the bucket good because I have good stuff scattered all over the bucket. Thanks AL
MrGoodMan80
Dusty- I liked a few things but #1 from your list would be this- 2006 TOPPS TURKEY RED JOHN ELWAY AUTOGRAPH BLACK #4/10 pm me and let me know what we can do. Thanks Al
Pejarox7620
i can possibly use both. PM ME!
MrGoodMan80
Peja- Pm shot back atcha
dusty1218
QUOTE(MrGoodMan80 @ Dec 19 2007, 11:09 AM)
Dusty- I liked a few things but #1 from your list would be this- 2006 TOPPS TURKEY RED JOHN ELWAY AUTOGRAPH BLACK #4/10 pm me and let me know what we can do. Thanks Al

Sorry, not looking to trade down. Thanks tho
MrGoodMan80
What are you asking for the Elway?
junior1023
Did you ever get my PM...?

QUOTE(MrGoodMan80 @ Dec 18 2007, 03:06 PM)
Alright guys picked this up on the bay, the guy said it was a 3 color patch auto. So I got it yesterday and looked at it, there is also dark blue on the tip of the buffalo tail for the 4th color! I do have this card in hand but used the Ebay pic so I didnt have to scan it. Also you guys can take a look at my bucket and let me know what you like, I still have all my hits from the Leaf Limited case break. Thanks Al

user posted image

bcoger
interested in both. pm me.
MrGoodMan80
Junior I'll pass thanks anyways...

Bcoger- Pm sent
mpekar
check my thread and lmk

Thanks-Mike

http://www.tradingcardcentral.com/forums/i...opic=107623&hl=
MrGoodMan80
Mike- you got some nice stuff there but I'll have to pass. Thanks Al
killerhawkeye21
Hey, sorry about the late response but I just realized that I posted in this thread before. After checking your bucket I came across some awesome cards that i'd sure like to have in my collection. They were the Anthony Gonzalez jsy/auto #'d/25, the dual auto of Willie Parker and Franco Harris, and the Ronnie Lott helmet auto. Hopefully we can work something out! Thanks!!
MrGoodMan80
Killer- I like the Payton jersey, the Jim Brown Jersey Auto, and this 2007 Patrick Willis Leaf Certified Materials "Freshmen Fabrics" jsy/helmet/ball auto #'d 21/50 what values are you placing on them. You can pm me an answer, and I'll tell you what I am looking for on the three you asked about. Thanks AL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.