Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2007 Press Pass Legends Racing
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Product Reviews
dodgerblue38501
The recently released Legends Racing series from Press Pass appears to be another big hit. Today at my shop TCC Member, Geebi, had three good pulls from this product: Harry Gant autograph, Neil Bonnet Race-Used Firesuit, and a Tiny Lund Race-Used Firesuit. Another customer purchased a 6 pack Mini-Box which yielded a Bobby Allison Autograph Inscribed "3 Time Daytona 500 Winner" serial-numbered to only 24 and an Emerald parallel card of legendary team owner Bud Moore serial numbered 1/1 !!! If you are a racing card collector, I would definately recommend picking up some of this year's Legends.
dodgerblue38501
Today was another great day of big pulls from Press Pass Legends Racing at my shop. Matthew Mee (8 years old) purchased my last Mini Box and pulled: a Marvin Panch Autograph, Tim Richmond Firesuit /199, and a Ned Jarrett Black Printing Plate # 1/1 !!! There were two 1/1s in the same master box....unbelievable!

MikeScCa
sweet
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.