Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: NEED 2005 GRIDIRON GEAR
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
chadnrudi
I NEED A TON OF BASE AND ALL MULTI-COLORED PATCHES, LMK WHAT YOU HAVE!! I WILL TRADE INSERTS/GU FOR BASE IN SOME CASES
northicehero99
QUOTE(chadnrudi @ Apr 3 2006, 07:35 PM)
I NEED A TON OF BASE AND ALL MULTI-COLORED PATCHES, LMK WHAT YOU HAVE!!  I WILL TRADE INSERTS/GU FOR BASE IN SOME CASES

I have about 2 dozen base or so. No patches. LMK what numbers you need and I can go through my stack.
KHarmon
Same here...put up a list of numbers and I'll let you know what I have.
19th Century Indiana Jones
QUOTE(chadnrudi @ Apr 3 2006, 08:35 PM)
I NEED A TON OF BASE AND ALL MULTI-COLORED PATCHES, LMK WHAT YOU HAVE!!  I WILL TRADE INSERTS/GU FOR BASE IN SOME CASES

Hi! You didn't introduce yourself, but welcome to TCC! Do you have a website for us to browse?
warrickfan980
hey i bought two boxes of gridion ...probly have most of the base cards haha. Jason Campbell Rookie Odell Thurmann rookie and David Pollack Rookie....plus a duce staley patch past n present not two colors but some stitching..then a mark Bradley single color swatch and ashley lelie single color javon kearse auto and Lamont Jordan auto redemption. just sold a triplets patch jets multi colored...those were my boxes...lmk if your intrested in anything
raiders026
I have 3 complete base sets and 2 sets that need fillers and a ton of base cards that need to be in your set, lol. but let me know what numbers you need
Krusin
Ibusted an 8 box mini case and have a number of spares, post the numbers you need and I'll see what I have. I also need a few to finish a 4th & 5th base set. I'll put up the ones I need after you post what your short on.

Welcome to TCC btw, enjoy.
chadnrudi
hey guys I'm in the process of receiving the base cards so in a couple of days I'll update the post with the ones I still need. THANKS
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.