Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: TCC LIVE: 1,000,000th Post Details Unveiled!
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
Pages: 1, 2
bob_TCC
On Tuesday, 12/11/07, the TCC Collector Zone reached another major milestone when we reached 1,000,000 posts (click here for the official announcement)!

So, which member will be remembered as the member who made this milestone post? How will that member be honored?

Please join me at 10:00 PM EST Sunday night (12/16/07) to find out.

This special event will take place on Trading Card Central LIVE, starting at 10:00 PM EST on 12/16/07! At that time, simply click here.

See you Sunday night for this very exciting event!

-Bob
gopackgo
Sounds neat...random TCC member, you'll go down in TCC History!!! (Rudolph spinoff laugh.gif )
aceecards
I know there was about 10 of us posting right then..

oh this could be exciting!
Tarasadie17
QUOTE(aceecards @ Dec 14 2007, 07:32 PM)
I know there was about 10 of us posting right then..

oh this could be exciting!

with 40,000 plus Steve, I think you've got a good shot... wink.gif
kcroyals24
congrats to whoever got it
2000 rushing yards
10PM? i have school monday bob tongue.gif
jaderock
Hey...isn't that time during the Sunday night NFL game.... sad.gif I be there!!! Hope the feed doesn't freeze due to the volume of watchers! ohmy.gif
Iplayfootball_90
Can't wait to see who got it.
ffman
Awesome! I'll be there. And, since my good computer is at home, hopefully I can CHAT too! laugh.gif
dualshock
congrats to whomever gets the honor!
Kiansdad
There were a few of us on at that time.. cant wait to see who hit "add reply" at the magic moment!
TMacfreak91
Hey Bob, are you gonna be able to do this and finish it up in time for our hockey break?

Steve
bob_TCC
QUOTE(TMacfreak91 @ Dec 15 2007, 03:59 PM)
Hey Bob, are you gonna be able to do this and finish it up in time for our hockey break?

Yes, sir. 30 minutes is more than enough time for this event. Plus, this way, we might just have a few visitors with us for the hockey box breaks. smile.gif

-Bob
2000 rushing yards
are you gonna be on skype for this?
DiaperDandy
Very impressive....

Funny that either Bob or Steve has made at least 2 of every 25 posts on the site....
bob_TCC
QUOTE(DiaperDandy @ Dec 15 2007, 05:53 PM)
Funny that either Bob or Steve has made at least 2 of every 25 posts on the site....

Steve and I have made 8.3% of the site's total posts. I do plead guilty to that. Apparently, I never received the memo that indicated the owner of a trading card site shouldn't actually be one of the site's main users. tongue.gif

Catch us if you can!

scooter.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC
QUOTE(2000 rushing yards @ Dec 15 2007, 05:41 PM)
are you gonna be on skype for this?

Doubtful since it tends to slow my system down even more.

-Bob
Avaholicforever
Everyone better stay afterwards and watch the first, of hopefully many, Hockey Box Break Club box breaks!! tongue.gif biggrin.gif smile.gif cool.gif

-Bill
STLcardinals888
when was the 1,000,000 post posted?

good luck to everyone, im exited to see who it is!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(STLcardinals888 @ Dec 15 2007, 10:42 PM)
when was the 1,000,000 post posted?

At one point in the day on 12/11/07. wink.gif

-Bob
Pastretta
WOW....Awesome....Congrats TCC and whoever made the 1Mill Post!!!

aceecards
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Dec 15 2007, 06:23 PM)
Steve and I have made 8.3% of the site's total posts.  I do plead guilty to that.  Apparently, I never received the memo that indicated the owner of a trading card site shouldn't actually be one of the site's main users.  tongue.gif

Catch us if you can!

scooter.gif

-Bob

8.3 % that is a relatively small number for 2 + years and 11000+members.

I guess I need to talk more.!
aceecards
QUOTE(Pastretta @ Dec 15 2007, 11:26 PM)
WOW....Awesome....Congrats TCC and whoever made the 1Mill Post!!!

didnt you win the 100,000 post contest?
ffman
QUOTE(aceecards @ Dec 15 2007, 10:56 PM)
8.3 % that is a relatively small number for 2 + years and 11000+members.

I guess I need to talk more.!

Or just break more product! tongue.gif
broscards
Congratulations to whoever hit the million mark!!!
yankeesjetsfan
Congrats to who ever made the post.

Mike
Pastretta
QUOTE(aceecards @ Dec 15 2007, 09:56 PM)
didnt you win the 100,000 post contest?

Yup biggrin.gif
flea
CONGRATS
monsta
Oh it's about to go down!!
fourkkids
I'll be here, can't wait, what are we doing?
bob_TCC
See everyone in about 5 minutes!

-Bob
BarnhardtEnterprises
Congrats to Kiansdad!
artyman60
Is the winner being announced in 5 minutes? Good luck to eveyone who was posting that day
ffman
QUOTE(artyman60 @ Dec 16 2007, 09:18 PM)
Is the winner being announced in 5 minutes? Good luck to eveyone who was posting that day

The winner has already been announced - Kiansdad! I couldn't understand all of what he will be receiving due to bad audio on my PC, but from what I heard it will be a monster package! Can anyone say "Hit King autographed baseball?" or "2007 Topps football hobby box"?

Congrats Kiansdad!
artyman60
oh cool, congrats man !!!! deffinantly a well deserved win
Kiansdad
Thanks guys!

I dont know all I won either, I was too busy typing, and jumping up and down (and coughing.. stupid cold). That and listening to my girlfriend say "are they talking about you?" "what did you do now" and then "doesnt the mailman hate you enough allready" laugh.gif

TCC is the greatest site ever!
RGBII
QUOTE(Kiansdad @ Dec 16 2007, 10:51 PM)
Thanks guys!

I dont know all I won either, I was too busy typing, and jumping up and down (and coughing.. stupid cold). That and listening to my girlfriend say "are they talking about you?" "what did you do now" and then "doesnt the mailman hate you enough allready" laugh.gif

TCC is the greatest site ever!

Congratulations and enjoy the spoils!
Collect Hard!,
RGBIiI
broscards
WAY TO GO KIANSDAD, sweet prize pack, Im gonna go ahead and call dibs on 2,000,000, ok?
Kiansdad
Thanks again guys!

The real prize here is being a member of the best trading card site on the planet! The one filled with the best, friendliest, most honest, most helpful, most generous members and staff to be assembled anywhere!

TCC rocks!!!
thesobons
Maybe Bob can type up all the prizes!

FROM Me, since the Post appeared in my contest Tim received:

a Box of 2007 Topps Hobby Football and Bears a couple Gu, Autos or ??? TBD

CONGRATS! Kiansdad!

Robert
Kiansdad
Thanks again Robert, you are too kind!

You are one of many great people here at TCC that make everyone feel like they are sitting around a local shop where everyone knows your name and keeps an eye out for things that will make others happy and bring more joy to the hobby we all love!

Thanks again!
thesobons
Tim,

I really appreciate the comments!

Its fun for me, a great outlet and I'm glad I had the opportunity spend time on TCC and to share smile.gif

Robert
jaderock
Kiansdad - congrats on being 1,000,000!!! Congrats to all who has supported and typed away on TCC! Yoohoo!
vicsten
Way to go Kiansdad! How wonderful it is that we have so many great members at TCC and that the opportunities exist for you to be rewarded just by being a part of that group! On to to 2 million folks!!... It will be great in 2008!! -Vickie
Tarasadie17
Quite the prize pack!! Congrats Tim!! smile.gif
DiaperDandy
Congrats on the Winnings Klansdad!!
Kiansdad
Thanks again guys!

Everyone at TCC is so friendly, I cant think of another site I would rather call home!
Pastretta
Congrats Tim!!! biggrin.gif
kc_royals_fan_5
Congrats! smile.gif
dualshock
congrats tim!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.