Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2007 Rolling Stones Trading Cards
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Product Reviews
vintagepoprockart
I've been a longtime collector of rock art and memorabilia, particularly Fillmore psychedelia and early Beatles and Stones. I learned about a new set of Rolling Stones trading cards released by Whosontour Entertainment last September. I bought two boxes off their website and was able to complete the 150 card base set plus 5 of the 6 chase. I still need the UK Flag glitter foil tongue card (#108), the bunnyman tattoo, several of the holographic guitar picks and the following satin sticker cards to complete the set in its entirety: Urban Jungle, 1972 US Tour, Cardiff Castle, 1970 European Tour, Love You Live, 1976 European Tour, Tattoo You, Bridges To Babylon, Voodoo Lounge and Some Girls.
If anyone has these inserts, please post. I will buy them from you.

user posted image
Twitch
QUOTE(vintagepoprockart @ Dec 12 2007, 09:47 AM)
I've been a longtime collector of rock art and memorabilia, particularly Fillmore psychedelia and early Beatles and Stones.  I learned about a new set of Rolling Stones trading cards released by Whosontour Entertainment last September.  I bought two boxes off their website and was able to complete the 150 card base set plus 5 of the 6 chase.  I still need the UK Flag glitter foil tongue card (#108), the bunnyman tattoo, several of the holographic guitar picks and the following satin sticker cards to complete the set in its entirety: Urban Jungle, 1972 US Tour, Cardiff Castle, 1970 European Tour, Love You Live, 1976 European Tour, Tattoo You, Bridges To Babylon, Voodoo Lounge and Some Girls.
If anyone has these inserts, please post.  I will buy them from you.

user posted image

Twitch
I have the Cardiff Castle and Tattoo You (Mick) satin stickers, if you still need them. My quest is to complete a base set: I need card numbers 7, 8, 52, 66, 76, 87, 89, 124, 130, 131, 132, 133, 144, 149 and 150. I'm willing to swing a trade or purchase them outright. I know you can't always get what you want, but I'm sure gonna try. Twitch.

QUOTE(vintagepoprockart @ Dec 12 2007, 09:47 AM)
I've been a longtime collector of rock art and memorabilia, particularly Fillmore psychedelia and early Beatles and Stones.  I learned about a new set of Rolling Stones trading cards released by Whosontour Entertainment last September.  I bought two boxes off their website and was able to complete the 150 card base set plus 5 of the 6 chase.  I still need the UK Flag glitter foil tongue card (#108), the bunnyman tattoo, several of the holographic guitar picks and the following satin sticker cards to complete the set in its entirety: Urban Jungle, 1972 US Tour, Cardiff Castle, 1970 European Tour, Love You Live, 1976 European Tour, Tattoo You, Bridges To Babylon, Voodoo Lounge and Some Girls.
If anyone has these inserts, please post.  I will buy them from you.

user posted image

MikeScCa
okkk
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.