Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: MICKEY MANTLE AUTO FOR TRADE
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
globalduk
COME ARNOLD STRONG ON THIS ONE! I'd consider trading this mantle "on card" auto $600 BV, but it would take alot more than BV for me to consider moving it. Its available though. I'd look at offers....1 card or several cards. Only baseball and football autos. PM me or email me, so i make sure and get your responses, since i'm not sure when i'll be back to this post.
Mickey Mantle 92 Score The Franchise Auto #/2000
user posted image
Sports Showcase
QUOTE(globalduk @ Dec 12 2007, 10:08 AM)
COME ARNOLD STRONG ON THIS ONE!  I'd consider trading this mantle "on card" auto $600 BV, but it would take alot more than BV for me to consider moving it.  Its available though.  I'd look at offers....1 card or several cards.  Only baseball and football autos.  PM me or email me, so i make sure and get your responses, since i'm not sure when i'll be back to this post.
Mickey Mantle 92 Score The Franchise Auto #/2000
user posted image

now that is one nice card!
aceecards
Holy sweet real estate.. laugh.gif

Wow what a gorgeous card.!

what players would you be willing to entertain an offer for
globalduk
QUOTE(aceecards @ Dec 12 2007, 10:29 AM)
Holy sweet real estate.. laugh.gif

Wow what a gorgeous card.!

what players would you be willing to entertain an offer for

LOL..... laugh.gif
Well, i always lean towards the bigger star players or HOFers more than the prospects. Hit me with something HOT! smile.gif
don
dj_4dig
i have a 2002 diamond kings pujols auto that i can trade towards it. what else would you be looking to get? do you prefer hof autos, rc autos, superstar autos?
oneoftheguys
do you have a scan of the back of the card?
straightbutta14
Don.. let me know what I need to do..
globalduk
QUOTE(dj_4dig @ Dec 12 2007, 11:41 AM)
i have a 2002 diamond kings pujols auto that i can trade towards it.  what else would you be looking to get? do you prefer hof autos, rc autos, superstar autos?

I'm always interested in the bigger name players....stars or HOFers mainly
globalduk
QUOTE(oneoftheguys @ Dec 12 2007, 03:38 PM)
do you have a scan of the back of the card?

I'll have to get one for you and get it on here. I don't have time tonight...just trying to run thru the messages real quickly right now.
globalduk
QUOTE(straightbutta14 @ Dec 12 2007, 05:25 PM)
Don.. let me know what I need to do..

hey buddy! Why don't you PM me and give me the link to your cards and i'll take a look....i don't have time tonight, but probably tomm i can look
Drod
PM me on what value your lokoing to get so I can put something together for ya.

Thanks
globalduk
QUOTE(Drod @ Dec 14 2007, 04:37 AM)
PM me on what value your lokoing to get so I can put something together for ya.

Thanks

I don't have a value in mind, and it obviously depends on what cards you offer. PM me and i can give you a quick yes or no.
don
straightbutta14
PM'd ya.. lmk

QUOTE(globalduk @ Dec 13 2007, 09:04 PM)
hey buddy!  Why don't you PM me and give me the link to your cards and i'll take a look....i don't have time tonight, but probably tomm i can look

Arodgoesdeep
please reply soon!
coltsfan23
Don, check my whole bucket. Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.