Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Griffey Jr UDA authentic GU Batting glove
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
ny2la
4 pics in bucket under griffey gu. this was obtained via redemption from upper deck as a redemption card pulled from 2003 ud sweet spot. glove will come with coa from ud and the redemption card. still trying to get some population info from ud but it is an item beckett seems unaware even existed.

looking to trade for autos & game used NFL, NBA & MLB in that order

no set ammount just a deal that feels right and I am sure would depend on the cards i am getting

thanks & pm any and all questions
thanks
straightbutta14
check my site!...

still trying to work on a camera for scans..
ny2la
pms replied
Dave05
Nyla, how much did you pay for this?
satchels32
omg i have to get this will trade anything for it check my bucket and lmk
ny2la
pms sent
thanks
Dave05
Never responded back.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Dave.
ny2la
dave pm sent, please keep questions there
dj_4dig
could you give me a ballpark figure on what value you are placing on this? thanks.
ny2la
pm sent
ny2la
getting hit with a lot of pms. i will get to everyone i promise. please just be patient. glove is still aval at this time
ny2la
glove is gone. thanks to all that were interested
Dave05
Thats a nice little flip you made! Nice Deal!
bob_TCC
Actually, Charles, I would strongly suggest that you keep the glove until the other member actually receives what you were to send them for this trade - especially since it appears that you're having problems with packages getting where they are headed lately. wink.gif

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.