Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: if you've busted 06 donruss classics plz come in
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Product Reviews
Dauizdabest
Am thinking about buying one to try and pull a nice bush if you've busted it please give me a little review. Also it's listed at $81.99 is that a good price? plmk
kcroyals24
if you want a bush dont get it you probably wont get a bush your best chance at a bush is threads or bowman sterling
Dauizdabest
QUOTE(kcroyals24 @ Dec 8 2007, 09:54 PM)
if you want a bush dont get it you probably wont get a bush your best chance at a bush is threads or bowman sterling

Thanks i onily want it ofr trade reasonsseen a sick bush pulled out of 06 classics so it made me real intrested in the product but thinks for the tips will definatly consider those products
ross9013
just buy a Bush auto instead of trying to pull one, there dirt cheap on ebay
bob_TCC
This topic has been moved to the Product Reviews forum.

-Bob
northicehero99
06 Donruss Classics is as bad as 07. Lots of no-name autos and over 100+ rookies. That price is only slightly lower than when the product came out, around $90 a box originally. Bush is a long shot in that product based on the number of rookies and only 3-4 a box with only one auto'ed. I would probably not recommend buying it.

Some people have gotten lucky with Turkey Red and the box toppers. I got a Bush jersey out of Bowman.
Dauizdabest
Hah, dang I forgot all about this thread lol.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.