Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Griffey Jr Fans LOOK
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
Fogle1317
Anyone interested in this 2003 MLB Sweet Spot Instant Win Card. I pulled the Redemption Card from a pack and sent it in only to find it was a full size batting glove worn by Ken Griffey Jr in a game. I thought it was going to be a card but was I suprised to get this. Included is the batting glove, original redemption card and certificate of authenticity from Upper Deck.

Check my bucket for scans of all of these.
Dave05
What Bv and Price are you putting on it.
ny2la
pm sent
Fogle1317
I do not have a current baseball beckett. I am subscribing to beckett.com right now to get more of an idea.
Dave05
could you PM me with an approximate sell price?
Fogle1317
ny2la - got your pm. will get back as soon as beckett loads.

dave05 - will get you a number also.
Fogle1317
there is not a listing for the price this is worth on beckett. let me check your buckets and see what you may have of interest for me.
Dave05
sounds good. Are you interested in selling at all?
Fogle1317
Dave05 - i like the canseco (of Course) and i like the paelbon/verlander. if i was to sell it i would have to check some ebay prices on like sales and get a little more info on it. but i willlook into that right now.

ny2la - i like the two brady's.

Dave05
Ryan, sounds good. PLMK what Sell Value (through ebay) and what BV I can amke a reasonable offer with cards.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.