Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: My David Wright auto for your Ryan Zimmerman auto
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
Tromni
Hey gang, this David Wright auto was produced by Fleer to try and replace some of those redemptions they failed to fulfill when they went out of business. One recently sold on ebay for about $30 dlvd.

I'm looking to swap it for a similarly valued Ryan Zimmerman card or two.

So make me an offer and it's yours.

user posted image
Cubs fan!
I like Peavy BTL auto and Mickey mantle GU LMK I have the Zimm BCDP auto from 05 bv $125 LMK bv on Mantle and peavy
Mike
shephech
zimmerman-07 ud masterpieces Auto BV40.00 check bucket for it we can do that thanks smile.gif
dd316
I have a Zimmerman 06 UD Special FX autoSP BV $50. Is that Wright from a specific set?
dd316
Hey Mark, did you miss this?
jwman92
QUOTE(Tromni @ Dec 7 2007, 09:51 AM)
Hey gang, this David Wright auto was produced by Fleer to try and replace some of those redemptions they failed to fulfill when they went out of business. One recently sold on ebay for about $30 dlvd.

I'm looking to swap it for a similarly valued Ryan Zimmerman card or two.

So make me an offer and it's yours.

user posted image

i have a zimm/kearns dual auto from cosigners, i would love that wright!!

THe dual is bv 40!
Tromni
Sorry, I always start these threads and then forget to check them for posts. Sorry for the delays gang.

The Wright is from no particular set. In fact, it was never inserted in packs. They produced them solely as replacements for redemptions. I know Ben Gordon of the Bulls, and Jennie Finch the softball player were also included in this "set"

As for the trades:

cubs fan: The Mantle books 150, and I'd prefer to trade it for HOF type stuff, not a Zimmy Chrome. Thanks though.

shepech: I don't like the spelling error on the Masterpieces autos, so I'll pass

dd316: Could I see a scan? I seem to remember disliking the design of that set, but maybe I'm getting it confused with another.

Thanks gang.
dd316
If I remember to I'll get you one on Monday.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.