Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: It's Been a Year Contest! A FREE Group Box Break
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Contests and Giveaways
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135
pavi39
My favorite thing about TCC is all the great contest everyone runs.

Thanks Robert
SinatraKing
So, yes that was my return deed to Michael aka Tarasadie, so he can do whatever he wants with the Chargers. Thanks Robert, and thanks again to Michael

QUOTE(thesobons @ Dec 9 2007, 10:25 PM)
My favorite thing about TCC is Announcing the WINNER:

Sinatraking!  Post # 917
So is that one for Michael or ???

LMK

aceecards
actually i think 918 may have won it!
ffman
My favorite part of TCC (even though Brandon's already one this one) is viewing all the awesome collections, ranging from player collections to set collections to combinations of the two.
GamerRoy
pick me robert please
Santa
well Ho Ho HO.. gotta go..

thanks for the fun times

TCC is just my favorite thing period!
baller42590
so wuts going on brandon doesent get the chargers cuz he already got the cowboys?

so who gets the chargers???????

hmmmmmm i wouldnt mind em biggrin.gif biggrin.gif lol
baller42590
Robert i think you should pick me you know from one fellow packer die hard fan to another! biggrin.gif
aceecards
Methinks Michael is getting the Chargers!
ffman
QUOTE(baller42590 @ Dec 9 2007, 08:28 PM)
so wuts going on brandon doesent get the chargers cuz he already got the cowboys?

so who gets the chargers???????

hmmmmmm i wouldnt mind em biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  lol

Brandon gave Tarasadie the Chargers, since Tarasadie gave Brandon the Cowboys with his win.
sebredsox24
so what exactly are the rules if you win 2?
aceecards
Bye Santa see ya Thursday in chat!
GamerRoy
bye santa
coltsfan23
QUOTE(aceecards @ Dec 9 2007, 09:26 PM)
actually i think 918 may have won it!

You sure? Cuz that would be me. I originally thought Brandon won, but then I counted and I did. Not sure though.
thesobons
QUOTE(thesobons @ Dec 9 2007, 07:16 PM)
I see 15 users and Santa so that counts as 25.

85 -25 = 60 posts

The Chargers are now available to the 60th post after this one.

Don't forget your favorite thing.  biggrin.gif

GOOD LUCK!!

This was Post 857 + 60 = 917

The funny thing is that if Santa bonus wasn't given Michael would have been the winner. biggrin.gif

LMK and I'll update the first post.

LOOK For a Team to be release between 12:01 am and 6:00 am PST biggrin.gif
baller42590
idk all i know is that i really wanna get the eagles or patirots seeing that i cant get the pack! lol
baller42590
im having a brain fart.....

whats 12:01 am and 6:00 am PST in est time????????

is it 2am-8am????
ffman
Good luck to everyone for the late night/early morning team!
thesobons

That one is for the those outside the US and Early Morning East Coasters and those working nights.
Tarasadie17
QUOTE(SinatraKing @ Dec 9 2007, 06:26 PM)
So, yes that was my return deed to Michael aka Tarasadie, so he can do whatever he wants with the Chargers.  Thanks Robert, and thanks again to Michael

That is KARMA baby!!! laugh.gif

I will gladly take the Chargers! Thanks Brandon! notworthy.gif
SinatraKing
Actually, Karma is this:
Friday night I worked a concert just outside of Salt Lake City right by the Great Salt Lake at a place called Sataire. My wife had to come pick me up from work, and take me out there. Well as the show got underway it started snowing like crazy in town, and a little where I was at. It took my wife a good hour to get back out to pick me up, when it normally takes only a half hour. So I told her I would drive home since the roads were so bad, and the snow was sticking to the road faster than the snow plows could move it. We were in our Montero Sport, but I was going a top speed of 30 because of the slick road. This little low rider acura decided they would pass me, and keep cruising. About 5 car lengths up he spun out and got stuck in a snow bank on the side of the road. I pulled the car over, turned on my hazards, told my wife to stay in the car, and got out to help. Got the guy back on the road, told him to slow down and went home.
Saturday rolled around, and I had my work Christmas party, had to go to make the bosses happy. Michael won, and kindly gave me the spot........what goes around........always comes back to you. I call it the Karma Boomerang wink.gif
ffman
QUOTE(SinatraKing @ Dec 9 2007, 08:52 PM)
Actually, Karma is this:
Friday night I worked a concert just outside of Salt Lake City right by the Great Salt Lake at a place called Sataire.  My wife had to come pick me up from work, and take me out there.  Well as the show got underway it started snowing like crazy in town, and a little where I was at.  It took my wife a good hour to get back out to pick me up, when it normally takes only a half hour.  So I told her I would drive home since the roads were so bad, and the snow was sticking to the road faster than the snow plows could move it.  We were in our Montero Sport, but I was going a top speed of 30 because of the slick road.  This little low rider acura decided they would pass me, and keep cruising.  About 5 car lengths up he spun out and got stuck in a snow bank on the side of the road.  I pulled the car over, turned on my hazards, told my wife to stay in the car, and got out to help.  Got the guy back on the road, told him to slow down and went home.
Saturday rolled around, and I had my work Christmas party, had to go to make the bosses happy.  Michael won, and kindly gave me the spot........what goes around........always comes back to you.  I call it the Karma Boomerang  wink.gif

How kind of you!

That deserved a Cowboys box break win (along with the comeback win against Detroit).
Tarasadie17
QUOTE(SinatraKing @ Dec 9 2007, 06:52 PM)
I call it the Karma Boomerang  wink.gif

I like it! smile.gif
thesobons
That's Awsome!

Love the Boomerang!
thesobons
TCC is now less than 2500 Posts away from 1 MILLION!

Tarasadie17
QUOTE(thesobons @ Dec 9 2007, 07:09 PM)
TCC is now less than 2500 Posts away from 1 MILLION!

ohmy.gif
thesobons
Wow!

Nobody here right now....maybe I should release another team biggrin.gif
GamerRoy
Im here and i will take it LOL
pavi39
QUOTE(thesobons @ Dec 9 2007, 10:09 PM)
Wow!

Nobody here right now....maybe I should release another team biggrin.gif

Easy pickins
urbanmonk
TCC is such a cool place with great! people, that's what I like the most. And boy is this thread getting tons of pages laugh.gif
GamerRoy
hey urban can i have the card in your contest LOL since no one has got it right yet LOL
urbanmonk
QUOTE(GamerRoy @ Dec 9 2007, 08:18 PM)
hey urban can i have the card in your contest LOL  since no one has got it right yet  LOL

Someone finally hit it, I lowered from my last contest 1-100 took too long so I went between 1-50. Though I could probably get three pages out of guess the number between 1-4 laugh.gif
GamerRoy
yes I was guessing also and was surprised at the amount of guesses
urbanmonk
QUOTE(GamerRoy @ Dec 9 2007, 08:24 PM)
yes I was guessing also and was surprised at the amount of guesses

Yes was hoping to get it wrapped up by weekend, last one took longer so why I lowered the range. I was going thru my Hockey looking for numbered cards for a contest, and had two of those, other one is one number higher, can't remember how many boxes I bought back then, but it was a few.
GamerRoy
well if u want to throw some cards my way i will accept them , maybe we can chat more
urbanmonk
QUOTE(GamerRoy @ Dec 9 2007, 08:35 PM)
well if u want to throw some cards my way i will accept them , maybe we can chat more

I'm just getting back into hobby, so most of my cards are 90s era. Drop me a PM about what player(s) or team you like in that era. (though my trades going to Canada are taking long time to get there for some reason, so you might get them by January laugh.gif )

Dwight
thesobons
Alright....deciding on tonights late team and a time before I goto bed....

hmmmmmmmmmmm wink.gif
shephech
Need those Lions Or Bills Thanks biggrin.gif
thesobons
Well here is the plan!

At 3am PST , 4am MST, 5am CST, 6am EST and ....

The Carolina PANTHERS will be available to the 11th post after and including that time. (So a Post a 5:59 EST would not count, but 6:00EST WOULD)

Remember we are looking at 2006 Rookies in Sweet Spot along with 2007 Artifacts.

GREAT Chance for those early morning people or night shifters or those outside the USA!

GOOD LUCK!

Look for more teams throughout the day and week!
thesobons
QUOTE(shephech @ Dec 9 2007, 11:50 PM)
Need those Lions Or Bills Thanks biggrin.gif

Bills are gone (Check the 1st Post)

Lions sometime this week.....
monsta
This contest is simply awesome!

Great job Robert!!
thesobons
Thanks...Glad to see all the participation!

And still 5 DAYS and 5 Divisions to GO!!

LOTS of chances to Win a Team and don't forget about 2nd chance Drawings for having at least 1 post!
Johnny Number 5
Iwill be here at 6am!

j5
Kiansdad
The best thing about TCC is that I get up early every morning and have a shot at getting the "home" team (even if it isnt "my" team).
Kiansdad
The best thing about TCC is dc_o and I fighting for a team early on a Monday morning!
dc_o
My favourite thing about TCC is everybody!!
Kiansdad
The best thing about TCC is dc_o walking out just as the contest starts
dc_o
My favourite thing about TCC is Peter (Jaderock)'s collection.
Kiansdad
The best thing about TCC is dc_o coming back!
dc_o
My favourite thing about TCC is TCC!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.