Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: It's Been a Year Contest! A FREE Group Box Break
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Contests and Giveaways
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135
flea
My favorite thing about TCC is Robert receiving Packages from Ireland
sebredsox24
my favorite thing about tcc is jon lester throwing a no hitter!
thesobons
My favorite thing about TCC is watching some World Championship Soccer at Lunch smile.gif

Not sure who I want to win though smile.gif
Sabresfan
My favorite thing about TCC is the love for the hobby
DawgPounder
My favorite thing is keeping the thread going, and non favorite is wishing the Indians would start hitting!!!
Kiansdad
My non-favorite thing about TCC is I have been so busy at work this month that I have missed a lot of things here at TCC. sad.gif
flea
My non-favourite thing about TCC is I need to find a new job. Put on notce yesterday
matty18
my fovorite thing about tcc is it keeps me away from my wife
thesobons
QUOTE(flea @ May 22 2008, 10:40 PM)
My non-favourite thing about TCC is I need to find a new job. Put on notce yesterday

sad.gif My non-favorite thing about TCC is Great members like Flea having to look for a new job.

Wishing so speed and success in your search!

Robert
road_runner_1964
My favorite thing about TCC is I get to celebrate 2 years and 1600 posts with all the great members.... toot.gif toot.gif
thesobons

CONGRATULATIONS BOB!!

May your week be filled with finding 264 cards biggrin.gif

clapping.gif

Robert
sebredsox24
my favorite thing about tcc is the celtics game starts in less than an hour
monsta
My favorite thing about TCC is celebrating my 25th birthday with my wife.smile.gif
flea
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONSTA
thesobons
Wooooooo!

happybday.gif Jeremy!
road_runner_1964
QUOTE(thesobons @ May 26 2008, 12:24 PM)
CONGRATULATIONS BOB!!

May your week be filled with finding 264 cards biggrin.gif
clapping.gif
Robert

Thanks, Robert.
thesobons
NP

My favorite thing about TCC is 24 more posts till 5,000.....

I feel another contest coming on smile.gif
flea
My favorite thing about TCC is ROBERT

thanks man wink.gif
metsfan2427
My favorite thing about tcc is all the people
My not favorite thing is that i waste all my money on trading
thesobons
My favorite thing about TCC is announcing:

It is milestone time for me....

This post is number:

clapping.gif

You know what that means...time for a contest!!

Keep your Eyes Out smile.gif

Thanks for the Great Times TCC,

Robert
flea
My favorite thing about TCC is congratulating Robert
flea
Another favorite thing about TCC is I got my ticket for Chargers/Saints game at Wembley biggrin.gif
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite thing about TCC is that when in doubt, I can call a member Bob or Jeremy and be right half the time.
thesobons
QUOTE(flea @ May 30 2008, 11:03 AM)
Another  favorite thing about TCC is I got my ticket for Chargers/Saints game at Wembley biggrin.gif

My favorite thing about TCC is Micheŗl got tickets een though it sold out in 90 minutes! biggrin.gif
flea
My favourite thing is I got tickets so Blitz46 also got tickets
flea
My favourite thing is I got tickets so Blitz46 also got tickets
thesobons

My favorite thing about TCC is Saturday is Monsta's 1 year anniv. on TCC and he has 11,800 posts!

May I be the first to wish you:

CONGRATULATIONS!!

toot.gif clapping.gif

It's been fun biggrin.gif
ffman
Congrats to TCC's monsta!
thesobons
Thanks Cody
monsta
QUOTE(thesobons @ Jun 3 2008, 06:46 PM)
My favorite thing about TCC is Saturday is Monsta's 1 year anniv. on TCC and he has 11,800 posts!

May I be the first to wish you:

CONGRATULATIONS!!

toot.gif clapping.gif

It's been fun biggrin.gif

Thanks Robert!!!

My favorite thing about TCC is the day I met Robert. smile.gif
flea
My favorite thing about TCC is congrats to Monsta
flea
My NON favorite thing about TCC is I currently have no trades on the go on any site
Kiansdad
My favorite thing about TCC is also saying congrats to Monsta!
Kiansdad
My favorite thing about TCC is reading this question from a fan and answer from the Bears beat writer on chicagobears.com:

How has tight end Greg Olsen looked in offseason workouts?

Justin
Winfield, Illinois

Greg Olsen has been one of the most impressive players on the field during minicamp and OTA practices. He has routinely beaten linebackers on pass patterns down the field and has shown good hands. The great thing about Olsen is that he possesses the size and speed to line up in numerous spots, including the backfield, the slot and even split out wide.

Kiansdad
My non-favorite thing is that at WR- things arent quite as clear for Bradley and Bennett yet:

Iím confused about whatís going on at the wide receiver position. Can you explain the depth chart a little the best you can and maybe go into a little bit about the rookies?

Craig
Wood Dale, Illinois

Wide receiver is probably the most wide open position with jobs there for the taking in training camp and the preseason. Thereís really no depth chart to speak of at this point. The competition will be fierce in camp and itís impossible to say with certainty who will fill what role until that point. Of course, thatís never stopped me from speculating. So at this point, Iíd guess that Marty Booker and Devin Hester will start with Rashied Davis serving as the No. 3 slot receiver. Of course, Mark Bradley, Mike Hass, Brandon Lloyd, Brandon Rideau and rookie draft picks Earl Bennett and Marcus Monk will have a lot to say about that before the beginning of the season.
flea
my non favourite thing is this

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/chi-c...0,2897566.story

idiot
Kiansdad
My favorite thing would be the Bears cutting Benson... NOW! mad.gif

monsta
My favorite thing about TCC is the new Metal Gear Solid comes out next week!
ffman
QUOTE(monsta @ Jun 8 2008, 11:01 AM)
My favorite thing about TCC is the new Metal Gear Solid comes out next week!

My favorite thing about TCC is that is cool! I wonder how the ever-confusing story will end.

My non-favorite thing about TCC is that I can't play Metal Gear Solid 4 because I don't have a PS3.

Kiansdad
My favorite part of TCC is the Bears showing, once again, that they are NOT the Cowboys. You screw up, it will probably cost you your job.

Bears waive Cedric Benson

LAKE FOREST, Ill. Ė Cedric Bensonís career with the Bears is officially over.

The embattled running back from Texas was waived Monday, just two days after he was arrested for the second time in five weeks for an alleged alcohol-related transgression.

ďCedric displayed a pattern of behavior we will not tolerate,Ē general manager Jerry Angelo said in a statement.

ďAs I said this past weekend, you have to protect your job. Everyone in this organization is held accountable for their actions. When individual priorities overshadow team goals, we suffer the consequences as a team. Those who fail to understand the importance of Ďteamí will not play for the Chicago Bears.Ē

Benson was charged with driving while intoxicated after failing a field sobriety test early Saturday in Austin, Texas. A police officer reportedly smelled alcohol on Benson's breath after he was pulled over for running a red light in Austinís nightlife district about 3:15 a.m.

Austin police spokeswoman Veneza Aguinaga told the Associated Press that Benson refused to take a breath test or provide blood samples. He was later released on bond.

Exactly five weeks earlier, Benson was charged with boating while intoxicated and resisting arrest following a random safety check on his 37-foot-boat on Lake Travis in Austin.

The May 3 arrest came after police claim he failed a field sobriety test and was pepper-sprayed after he ďpresented himself in a very hostile way.Ē He was described in a police report as being cocky and combative, smelling of alcohol and using profanity.

Benson, the fourth overall pick in the 2005 NFL Draft, later insisted that he was not intoxicated and was mistreated by police. He claims he cooperated with officers and has been questioned by lake police six times in the year he has owned the boat. Benson has a court date June 30 in Texas, but he does not have to be present.

Speaking about the incident following an OTA practice May 21 at Halas Hall, Benson said: ďItíll be nice to get it cleared up and over with, but I donít really spend too much time thinking about it at all. Iím sticking to my story, and the truth will come out some time, whether itíll be now or a year from now or whenever.Ē

Benson also was arrested twice while attending the University of Texas, first for marijuana possession in 2002 and then for criminal trespassing in 2003 when he kicked in the door of an apartment shared by a man who was suspected of stealing Bensonís plasma television.

Benson appeared in 35 games with 12 starts in three seasons with the Bears, rushing for 1,593 yards and 10 touchdowns on 420 carries, a 3.8-yard average. He also caught 17 passes for 123 yards.

Benson struggled in his first full year as a starter in 2007, rushing for 674 yards and 4 TDs on 196 carries while averaging a career-low 3.4 yards per attempt.

Plagued by injuries, Benson missed six games with a knee problem in 2005, sat out the 2006 preseason with a shoulder injury sustained in training camp, was forced to exit Super Bowl XLI after hurting his knee and missed the final five games last year with a broken ankle.

In April, the Bears bolstered a running game that ranked 30th in the NFL in yards per game and 32nd in yards per rush last year by selecting Tulane running back Matt Forte in the second round of the draft. Other running backs on the Bears roster include dependable veteran Adrian Peterson and promising second-year pro Garrett Wolfe.

-------------------------------------------------------------

clapping.gif toot.gif punk.gif Way to go Angelo!
RGBII
My favorite part of TCC is the short, concise posts.
Collect Hard!,
RGBII

Kidding Kiansdad!
Kiansdad
QUOTE(RGBII @ Jun 9 2008, 09:18 PM)
My favorite part of TCC is the short, concise posts.
Collect Hard!,
RGBII

Kidding Kiansdad!

laugh.gif How about this to sum it up.

Benson. Stupid. Goodbye. Hooray!
monsta
My favorite thing about TCC is I get to pick up my NEW car tomorrow. smile.gif
flea
My favorite part of TCC is posting here again
thesobons
My favorite thing about TCC is sharing I got a $150 courtesy coupon from Ebay
on my next purchase because of several bay transactions!
aceecards
My favorite thing on TCC is the over the top rope contest beanschat puts a lot of energy in as do the participants that are simply being IGNORED!
FerrisBueller
My favorite part about TCC is that there is always something new and crazier than the last time I looked!
matty18
My favorite part about TCC is all of the information that collectors give and recieve!
Kiansdad
My favorite part of TCC is reading these items in the last 24 hours:

Harris signs four-year extension through 2012

and this one from the Bears beat writer's Chalk Talk Q&A

Which Bears player do you think will have a breakout season in 2008?

Stan P.
Chicago

Iím going to go with tight end Greg Olsen. Itís often said that a player makes the greatest strides from his first year to his second year, and I can see that happening with Olsen. He was extremely impressive as a rookie, catching 39 passes for 391 yards and 2 touchdowns. But I see him elevating his game to the next level this season. He has tremendous athletic ability and hands as well as an excellent work ethic and knowledge of the game. His rare combination of speed and size allows him to line up all over the field, and I think heíll really blossom this year.

nelly1310
that is also my favorite thing Tim!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.