Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: It's Been a Year Contest! A FREE Group Box Break
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Contests and Giveaways
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite thing about TCC is passing the PM onto Flea... who I just realized probably isn't on now. BRB!
Eliptic
My favorite thing about TCC is getting a PM from Monsta and sending it along to Marcus42
Eliptic
My favorite thing about TCC is knowing how happy Robert will be when Rogers sets foot on the field in the first preseason game biggrin.gif
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite thing about TCC is being able to tell the difference between the list of people who ARE on and the people who have been on today. Dur!
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite thing about TCC is hoping that a Redskins player will actually BE at the rookie premiere this year, so I'll have more to collect.
thesobons
My favorite thing about TCC is topics coming back to LIFE laugh.gif

Pass on the PM to a couple more...I PM Flea and Kiansdad.
Eliptic
My favorite thing about TCC is having a Sunkist and a Payday at 230 in the morning biggrin.gif
thesobons
My favorite thing about TCC is wondering if Sam and Tyler are going to keep going till 6,000 or what till morning....????
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite thing about TCC is this thread reminding him that he had an actual payday today.
Eliptic
My favorite thing about TCC is hearing that Ray Lewis is asking for Peyton Manning type of money in his new contract laugh.gif
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite thing about TCC that I've actually been trading again recently!
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite thing about TCC is randomly referencing insurance while posting. Like right now, for example!
Eliptic
My favorite thing is looking at Roberts name at the bottom of the screen and wondering what he's thinking about all this lol
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite thing about TCC is potentially luring more people to the thread.
thesobons
My favorite thing about TCC is telling Tyler Sam's gone and I'm tired...

I see who wins in the morning biggrin.gif

GOOD LUCK!
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite thing about TCC is spotting said people watching the thread!
Eliptic
My favorite thing about TCC is looking forward to being a dad in November:

user posted image

(and yes, thats a foot!)
thesobons
One more favorite thing about TCC...Urbanmonk stumbled In and has a chance to win with post 6,000, and Sam's Back!

Night Guys
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite thing about TCC is being able to congratulate Eliptic!
Eliptic
My favorite thing about TCC is welcoming Dwight to the dueling trio!
thesobons
Well I can't leave with out telling Tyler...

My favorite thing about TCC is a BIG CONGRATULATIONS

and only 30 more posts!!
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite thing about TCC would be the random contests when most people are partying/asleep.
Eliptic
My favorite thing about TCC is hoping Dwight gets some Oregon State players in new products this year!
urbanmonk
My favorite thing about TCC is this super long thread that got revived again laugh.gif
Eliptic
My favorite thing about TCC is thanking Robert and Sam for the kind words, and wondering if Dwight is intimidated by the speed and furosity of the posting going on!
urbanmonk
My favorite thing about TCC is the awesome members here like you two and jus about everyone else for that matter.
Eliptic
My favorite thing about TCC is figuring out that this is how Monsta stacked his post count up in such a short amount of time laugh.gif tongue.gif
urbanmonk
My favorite thing about TCC is building my post count in topics like this laugh.gif j/k Bob I don't want a pink slip wink.gif
urbanmonk
My favorite thing about TCC is I don't even know what we are playing for yet here I am posting away laugh.gif
Eliptic
My favorite thing about TCC is that there's only 7 1/2 hours until draft coverage starts smile.gif
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite thing about TCC looking away for a minute, and having the posts build up crazily.
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite thing about TCC seeing the light at the end of the tunnel!
Eliptic
My favorite thing about TCC is 300 page threads!
Eliptic
My favorite thing about TCC is scouring the threads for Browns cards.
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite thing about TCC wondering if someone is about to win a box of Pukeymon.
urbanmonk
My favorite thing about TCC is this thread is going to be 300 pages yet.

Oh and just noticed you going to be a Dad Tyler, congrats smile.gif you better stock up on your sleep now while you can wink.gif
Eliptic
My favorite thing about TCC is ergonomic keyboards!!! laugh.gif
urbanmonk
My favorite thing about TCC is trading for former Oregon State players. Hopefully one or two gets drafted tomorrow.
Eliptic
My favorite thing about TCC is anxiously awaiting May 6th, when we find out what we're having.
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite thing about TCC would be that the word "doofus" now has a completely different meaning to me.
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite thing about TCC that FLEA has arrived!
Eliptic
My favorite thing about TCC is hoping a former Oregon State player *cough* OchoCinco *cough* gets traded out of the division!
Eliptic
My favorite thing about TCC is that someone is going to pop in here and post once and win! biggrin.gif
Eliptic
My favorite thing about TCC is wondering if Robert stuck around to see the end of the madness?
Eliptic
My favorite thing about TCC is getting amazing soccer mail from Flea!
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite thing about TCC all of the folks who player collect.
flea
My favourite thing about TCC is what a thing to wake up to
Eliptic
My favorite thing about TCC is that I have a bottle of Advil here b/c my fingers are sore now lol
urbanmonk
QUOTE(Eliptic @ Apr 25 2008, 11:41 PM)
My favorite thing about TCC is hoping a former Oregon State player *cough* OchoCinco *cough* gets traded out of the division!

My favorite thing about TCC is teasing Tyler that I hope he signs a 200yr deal with them, just because I''m a brat laugh.gif
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite thing about TCC is knowing that if I get a Paul Williams card, I know who to trade it to.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.