Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: It's Been a Year Contest! A FREE Group Box Break
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Contests and Giveaways
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135
WestCoastSkinsFan
I'm glad they finally made good on that. I mean, that was a BAD box we ended up with. Good for them!
jwman92
my fave thing about tcc is that Robert can open the box of '06 sweet spot for himself!!!!!!
jaderock
Very glad they came thru...it also didn't hurt when there was so many eyes watching this thread and the "outcome" certainly could have turned off alot of folks to UD.
thesobons
QUOTE(jwman92 @ Mar 22 2008, 08:17 AM)
my fave thing about tcc is that Robert can open the box of '06 sweet spot for himself!!!!!!

Mine Too!!
jwman92
QUOTE(thesobons @ Mar 22 2008, 06:04 PM)
Mine Too!!

my least favorite thing is that in everything that you have opened/received there hasnt been a single ram base card.

My favorite thing is that i get a tye hill auto from you instead!!!!!
snkpoct137
wow awesome cards! sweeeet stanton biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

thanks again robert! (and cody smile.gif)
nelly1310
my favorite thing about TCC is those SWEET replacements!!!!!!!!! i need that olsen from the person who had the bears lol
sebredsox24
my favorite thing about TCC is the bush helmet auto i won, woohoo!
flea
my favorite thing about TCC is the Bears swapped 3rd round picks with san fran we now have the number 7
monsta
My favorite thing about TCC is my new laptop is suppose to be dlvd later today!! WOOHOO!
flea
My NON favorite thing about TCC is I'm a little under the weather today sad.gif
Kiansdad
My non favorite thing is both flea and monsta are feeling under the weather. sad.gif

Get well soon guys!
flea
My favorite thing is kiansdad's well wishes
thesobons
My favorite thing about TCC is time to start packing some of these cards and getting them shipped out. biggrin.gif

And wishing Flea and Monsta a speedy recovery! 2 Words!

Chicken Soup smile.gif
monsta
My favorite thing about TCC is I'm feeling much better today!! But now Flea's not. sad.gif
monsta
My favorite thing about TCC is my new laptop just arrived. biggrin.gif
Kiansdad
My favorite thing about TCC is Robert shipping out contest winnings, Monsta feeling better and Monsta's new laptop arriving!
monsta
My favorite thing about TCC is recommending everyone purchase a Dell XPS M1530. This thing is blowing me away.
thesobons
My favorite thing about TCC is monsta catching up to his FAST notebook!

RUN JEREMY RUN!! laugh.gif
thesobons
My least favorite thing about TCC is 2 Days and no posts!
thesobons
My Favorite thing about TCC is telling all contest winners you are lucky to have gotten the GIFTS from Upper Deck.

The 2nd box of 2006 Sweet Spot was a DUDDDDDD!

Brad Smith Helmet Auto ..... I guess he did OK last year

Aaron Brooks Signature (REDEMPTION)

2 whosits RC. sad.gif
monsta
My NON favorite thing about TCC is saying OUCH!!!
flea

My NON favorite thing about TCC is also saying OUCH!!!
thesobons
My favorite thing about TCC is at least adding another Helmet Auto to monsta's collection biggrin.gif
flea
My favorite thing about TCC is my first competition(though just a small one)
flea
My NON favorite thing about TCC is I lost an hour in bed this morning thanks to the clocks going forward Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
flea
My favorite thing about TCC is I now have 2 contests running though they are soccer related so not a lot of interest towards them
flea
My other favorite thing about TCC is I'm only 95 posts away from 3,000 posts
vicsten
My favorite thing about TCC is being able to be a part of such an amazing, friendly, and generous group of people. Thank you Robert for taking the time to brighten many peoples' day. You are somethin' else! smile.gif -Vickie
thesobons
QUOTE(flea @ Mar 30 2008, 02:10 AM)
My other favorite thing about TCC is I'm only 95 posts away from 3,000 posts

CONGRATS Flea!

Hope you hit it sooon!
thesobons
QUOTE(vicsten @ Mar 30 2008, 04:09 PM)
My favorite thing about TCC is being able to be a part of such an amazing, friendly, and generous group of people. Thank you Robert for taking the time to brighten many peoples' day. You are somethin' else!  smile.gif  -Vickie

Aw Vickie ya make me blush shy.gif

Hopefully the cards are enjoyed! Should be arriving before weeks end...
thesobons
LOOK FOR A NEW

Box Break Contest tonight!!

This one will last less than 24 hours, and winner take all biggrin.gif

flea
My NON favorite thing about TCC is today was my first day back after holidays sad.gif
ffman
QUOTE(thesobons @ Mar 31 2008, 02:04 PM)
LOOK FOR A NEW

WOOOOHOOOO!
flea
QUOTE(thesobons @ Mar 31 2008, 09:04 PM)
LOOK FOR A NEW

My favorite thing about TCC is another contest by Robert
thesobons
My favorite thing about TCC is watching for a new topic for another Free Box Break!!!!
Kiansdad
My favorite part of TCC is watching for Roberts new thread!
Kiansdad
My next favorite thing was reading that the Bears will open the season on SNF against the Colts! toot.gif toot.gif
Kiansdad
My next favorite thing was reading this article about my other supercollector lite subject.

user posted image

Bears' Mark Bradley ready to be No. 1 receiver

By Vaughn McClure | Tribune reporter
8:33 PM CDT, March 30, 2008

No one has promised Mark Bradley anything, but the Bears' second-round pick in 2005 believes he will be the team's go-to receiver in 2008.

"In my eyes, I'm that confident that I'm the No. 1 guy," Bradley said at the Walter Payton Center on Saturday while participating in a reading incentive program for kids along with Garrett Wolfe. "That's what they drafted me for in the second round, to be the No. 1 guy. I've just had some injuries and some minor setbacks. Now I'm recovered and ready to be that guy."

The Bears need to fill the void left by Bernard Berrian, who took the free-agent money and ran to the Vikings. The release of Muhsin Muhammad means the Bears are without their two leading wideouts from last season.

In steps Bradley, heading into his fourth year out of Oklahoma. He has 38 career catches for 583 yards and four touchdowns. Last season Bradley was an afterthought, with just six catches for 71 yards and one score. He had four starts during his '05 rookie season before tearing his ACL.

"I didn't have anything bothering me [injury-wise] last year," Bradley said. "I talked to them about getting more opportunities on the field, and those opportunities didn't come that much. But the opportunity is here now. I can't cry over spilled milk, things in the past."

Coach Lovie Smith and wide receivers coach Darryl Drake have spoken favorably of Bradley this off-season, saying he was capable of stepping into a major role. But that didn't keep the Bears from adding veteran help, with Marty Booker signing with his former team for two years and Brandon Lloyd agreeing to a one-year deal.

"We lost two guys, so I knew they were going to make some moves," Bradley said. "Lloyd knows the system. He ran the offensive set with [offensive coordinator] Ron Turner at Illinois. And Booker went to the Pro Bowl here with the Bears. It's just two additions that don't have to come in here and learn a new set."

Asked what being the No. 1 guy means to him, Bradley couldn't measure it in numbers. Berrian had 71 catches as the Bears' top threat last season.

"Being the primary guy doesn't necessarily mean I'll have more catches than the No. 2 receiver," he said. "You could be the guy that teams don't want the ball in your hands once you start making plays. That's what we had last year, with people saying we'd rather have 'Moose' beat us than Bernard.

"No matter what, I'm looking at it as this is my spot to lose."

Go Bradley go!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif cool.gif
thesobons
My favorite thing about TCC is Tim's Bradley collection becomeing more valuable...and my autos too!
thesobons
My favorite thing about TCC is the NEW Contest has started!!

Here is the link!

NEW CONTEST - Free Box Break!!

flea
QUOTE(Kiansdad @ Apr 1 2008, 11:56 AM)
My next favorite thing was reading that the Bears will open the season on SNF against the Colts! toot.gif toot.gif

That is one of my least favourite things sad.gif

an early start to LATE nights
Kiansdad
My non-favorite thing about TCC is no posts on this thread for 3 days! sad.gif unsure.gif
flea
My favorite thing about TCC is it's the weekend biggrin.gif
flea
My non-favorite thing about TCC is I hurt my back in work yesterday
baller42590
QUOTE(flea @ Apr 5 2008, 02:41 AM)

###### that sucks bro hope ya feel better!

my favorite thing about tcc is that im going to my friends house today and playing army of two and rainbow six vegas 2!
Kiansdad
QUOTE(flea @ Apr 5 2008, 03:41 AM)

My favorite thing about TCC is that flea has plenty of time to recover before training camp starts! laugh.gif

If you need me to hold your Bears mail until you can safely carry it without pain, just let me know, I would do that for you! laugh.gif

Take it easy and get well soon!

thesobons
My favorite thing about TCC is Flea has the weekend to recover before he gets mail from me! smile.gif

BTW Everyone - Too much stuff going on this week - packing cards took a back seat. I'm packing today though biggrin.gif

Robert
degibson84
QUOTE(thesobons @ Apr 5 2008, 01:21 PM)
My favorite thing about TCC is Flea has the weekend to recover before he gets mail from me! smile.gif
BTW Everyone - Too much stuff going on this week - packing cards took a back seat.  I'm packing today though biggrin.gif

Robert

My favorite thing about TCC is packing cards
flea
QUOTE(thesobons @ Apr 5 2008, 07:21 PM)
BTW Everyone - Too much stuff going on this week - packing cards took a back seat.  I'm packing today though biggrin.gif

Robert

dry.gif dry.gif dry.gif dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.