Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: It's Been a Year Contest! A FREE Group Box Break
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Contests and Giveaways
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135
Kiansdad
My favorite part of TCC the other day was reading this story on ChicagoBears.com.

Here comes Mark Bradley... I'm ready.. is the NFL? wink.gif biggrin.gif

user posted image
Kiansdad
My favorite part of TCC is making sure this thread doesnt go a day without a post!
flea
My NON favorite thing about TCC is it's the wifes birthday saturday & Mothers day Sunday & i've no presents yet
monsta
QUOTE(flea @ Feb 28 2008, 11:56 PM)
My NON favorite thing about TCC is it's the wifes birthday saturday & Mothers day Sunday & i've no presents yet

My NON favorite thing about TCC is Flea's gotta do some shopping! whip.gif
flea
QUOTE(monsta @ Feb 29 2008, 02:17 AM)
My NON favorite thing about TCC is Flea's gotta do some shopping! whip.gif

also mine mad.gif
DawgPounder
My favorite thing about TCC is the Browns trading for Corey Williams!!! WOO HOO...

And I'm happy they resigned Derek Anderson too...let him battle it out with Brady for the starting QB spot...competition makes everyone better!!!
flea
My NON favorite thing about TCC is Paypal

I hate em
flea
My NON favorite thing about TCC is posting overseas from Ireland is going up in price starting Monday
thesobons
My favorite thing about TCC is new Milestones! 1000+ transactions in February!!
thesobons
My 2nd favorite thing about TCC is coming back from a trip to see DONRUSS came through for me.

Received my GALE SAYERS 2006 Elite AUTO #41/49

even though I was 10 days past the redemption expiration biggrin.gif biggrin.gif smile.gif
thesobons
And a Third favorite thing about TCC is letting all you Bear fans know it's for trade ($50 BV) smile.gif
flea
very sweet man

My favoeite thing about TCC is Briggs re-signed. my non favourite thing is BB's a viking sad.gif
Kiansdad
QUOTE(thesobons @ Mar 2 2008, 12:53 AM)
And a Third favorite thing about TCC is letting all you Bear fans know it's for trade ($50 BV) smile.gif

My favorite thing is that they redeemed the Sayers for Robert, so I can now send him a PM to try to get it from him! laugh.gif
Kiansdad
QUOTE(flea @ Mar 2 2008, 03:23 AM)
My favoeite thing about TCC is Briggs re-signed. my non favourite thing is BB's a viking sad.gif

Also favorite and non favorite things for me.. except the BB thing isnt quite as bad for me.. this means Mark Bradley is a starter as of right now!

user posted image
Donruss Classics Significant Signatures Gold #/15
Kiansdad
My favorite thing about TCC is keeping this thread alive!!
Kiansdad
My non-favorite part of TCC is I havent gotten a reply to my PM to Robert about the Sayers he just got back from Donruss. sad.gif
ffman
My favorite thing about TCC is that two awesome contests (this one and dekno2's 100th transaction contest) are now the top two topics in terms of posts in TCC history! Woohoo!
thesobons
QUOTE(Kiansdad @ Mar 3 2008, 01:24 PM)
My non-favorite part of TCC is I havent gotten a reply to my PM to Robert about the Sayers he just got back from Donruss. sad.gif

Sorry....PM comming.

My non favorite thing about TCC is if the other topic passes us up smile.gif
ffman
QUOTE(thesobons @ Mar 3 2008, 07:13 PM)
Sorry....PM comming.

My non favorite thing about TCC is if the other topic passes us up smile.gif

It won't. The contest is over and it's around 60 or so pages behind this one.
thesobons
My favorite thing about TCC is sharing that Brett Favre is retiring...

And its AARON's TIME!!!
thesobons
My least favorite thing about TCC is sharing that because of Favre retiring Rodgers cards have skyrocketed this morning...

Contenders RC Auto was selling $70....NOW $168 and climbing...

I won't be able to afford anymore unless I start selling duplicates.. smile.gif
flea
My favorite thing about TCC is the Bears bringing Booker home
degibson84
my favortie thing about TCC is fellow browns fans Mark and Tyler
flea
my favortie thing about TCC is this guy

http://www.brickfish.com/Pages/PhotosAlbum...1&pbvi=12633446
ffman
My favorite thing about TCC is the generosity of members like BlackJack.

Click here
Kiansdad
My favorite part of TCC is logging on to Upper Deck and seeing this update on one of my redemptions:

BRIAN LEONARD/ GREG OLSEN/ SCOTT CHANDLER/ ZACH MILLER
2007 SPA FOOTBALL CHIROGRAPHY QUAD AUTOGRAPHS # ED TO 10 CQ-LOMC

In stock, item will be shipped soon.

WHOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!
jwman92
QUOTE(Kiansdad @ Mar 5 2008, 08:23 PM)
My favorite part of TCC is logging on to Upper Deck and seeing this update on one of my redemptions:

BRIAN LEONARD/ GREG OLSEN/ SCOTT CHANDLER/ ZACH MILLER
2007 SPA FOOTBALL CHIROGRAPHY QUAD AUTOGRAPHS # ED TO 10 CQ-LOMC 

In stock, item will be shipped soon. 

WHOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!

can you cut off the brian leonard part and send it too me????? tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

If you ever decide greg olsen isnt for you, you know who wants that!!!
Kiansdad
QUOTE(jwman92 @ Mar 5 2008, 08:26 PM)
can you cut off the brian leonard part and send it too me????? tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif

If you ever decide greg olsen isnt for you, you know who wants that!!!

biggrin.gif tongue.gif You would probably want this one shipped with it, right?

user posted image
Ultimate Dual Signatures #/35
jwman92
QUOTE(Kiansdad @ Mar 5 2008, 08:33 PM)
biggrin.gif  tongue.gif  You would probably want this one shipped with it, right?

user posted image
Ultimate Dual Signatures #/35

yes sir!!!!!
flea
My favorite thing about TCC is it's the weekend biggrin.gif
degibson84
QUOTE(flea @ Mar 7 2008, 02:39 AM)
My favorite thing about TCC is it's the weekend biggrin.gif

i second that
ffman
My favorite thing about TCC is LOTS and LOTS of SNOW!!!!
degibson84
QUOTE(ffman @ Mar 8 2008, 12:01 AM)
My favorite thing about TCC is LOTS and LOTS of SNOW!!!!

i sense sarcasim
ffman
QUOTE(degibson84 @ Mar 7 2008, 11:04 PM)
i sense sarcasim

No sarcasm at all - I love snow. We don't get enough of it around here.
flea
Wide receiver Brandon Lloyd signed a one-year contract with the Chicago Bears and inadvertently stirred a quarterback controversy Friday.
Kiansdad
QUOTE(flea @ Mar 8 2008, 02:04 AM)
Wide receiver Brandon Lloyd signed a one-year contract with the Chicago Bears and inadvertently stirred a quarterback controversy Friday.

I saw that, havent decided if that is a favorite or non-favorite thing yet!

I'm kind of worried about Lloyds attitude and work ethic. Glad its just a 1 year deal, he has to prove himself to me.

I think I would rather just give the playing time to Bradley.

As for the QB controversey... what else is new? Its not like there has ever been a time in Chicago without one! laugh.gif
DawgPounder
My non-favorite thing is getting snowed in in Columbus....but could turn into a favorite if I can get tix to the OSU/MSU game tomorrow...
Kiansdad
My non-favorite thing about TCC is there were no posts in this thread yesterday.
thesobons
My least favorite thing about TCC is telling members...still nothing from Upper Deck sad.gif

I talked with a rep, end of the week, said hopefully something will go out this week, but probably not a replacement box since no more available. Thought they may send me a few hits from the California stock. So what ever that means. sad.gif

If nothing by the weekend I think I will break the Upper Deck Rookie Debut box and then add a couple hits. Everyone has been so patient and I need to move on. I have more contests to do!!

Robert
flea
My favourite thing about TCC is Robert's still on this

My favourite thing about TCC is telling Robert not to worry about it.
thesobons
My favorite thing about TCC is putting an end to this back and forth with Upper Deck smile.gif

It's just frustrating sad.gif
Johnny Number 5
My favorite thing about TCC is NO REDEMPTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
flea
My favourite thing about TCC is the cheltenham festival started yesterday. None of my bookie bets came in but I won 46 euro in the work sweep biggrin.gif
mancosportscards
Sounds cool.
thesobons
QUOTE(flea @ Mar 11 2008, 11:52 PM)
My favourite thing about TCC is the cheltenham festival started yesterday. None of my bookie bets came in but I won 46 euro in the work sweep biggrin.gif

My favorite thing about TCC is congrats on the WIN!

But not sure what that means other than MORE CARDS!!
flea
My favorite thing about TCC is it also means more cards & it covers my sweep money for the rest of the week

My NON favorite thing about TCC is Cheltenham was cancelled yesterday due to high winds sad.gif
flea
My favorite thing about TCC is ITS BACK
bigalexx
My Favorite thing about TCC is that the site is back up again!
thesobons

I Agree!

Here's hoping it stays up and Bob gets it all worked out.!
monsta
My favorite thing about TCC is IT'S BACK!!!

And rewatching Battlestar Galactica Season 1 & 2!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.