Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: It's Been a Year Contest! A FREE Group Box Break
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Contests and Giveaways
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135
jwman92
my favorite thing about tcc is page 281!!!
flea
i've been neglecting this thread sad.gif
flea
my favorite thing about tcc is i'm goin to play some flag football later today biggrin.gif
flea
my favorite thing about tcc is I've been watchin this to get in the mood http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQW7ilAF01A
flea
my favorite thing about tcc is we won 27-12 & I scored a TD biggrin.gif
thesobons
My favorite thing about TCC is Flea's the MAN!

TD Time!!
Kiansdad
My favorite part of TCC is flea striking the Heisman pose after getting pumped for the game watching that awesome Hester video!
sebredsox24
my favorite thing about tcc is that uconn won on a buzzer beater today!
flea
My favorite thing about TCC is telling kiansdad that Steve McMichael is the HC of the Chicago team in the CIFL(Continental Indoor Football League).
flea
My favorite thing about TCC is telling Robert that Gilbert Brown is HC of the Milwaukee team
monsta
My NON favorite thing about TCC is I haven't posted in here in a LONG time. sad.gif
flea
My favorite thing about TCC is I've updated the auto, GU & numbered sections of my bucket biggrin.gif

slowly getting there
flea
My favorite thing about TCC is i'm gonna scan my Wolfes in now, nowhere near the collection other people have but i likes it
flea
My favorite thing about TCC is Wolfe Gu & auto's scanned in
flea
My favorite thing about TCC is watchin Preston play Portsmouth with a place in the qtr finals of the FA Cup on the line
flea
My NON favorite part of TCC is we've not had a lot of chances sad.gif
flea
My favorite part of TCC is 0-0 & it's halftime
Kiansdad
My favorite part of TCC is now I can check out fleas Wolfe collection!
Kiansdad
My non-favorite and favorite part of TCC is that my package to flea will be delayed... but thats because I have something else incoming that I picked up to add to it!
flea
it's not much mate
Kiansdad
My favorite part of TCC is that now that flea has scanned in his Wolfes, I know what I have to add to it!
Kiansdad
My favorite part of TCC is that I am off of work tomorrow and plan on getting a LOT of scanning and burning of Bears games onto DVD done!
flea
My NON favorite part of TCC is we just missed a penalty still 0-0
flea
My favorite part of TCC is we are playing better now 4 good chances in the last few minutes
flea
My favorite part of TCC is I've just bougght some Mike Tomczak cards of beckett biggrin.gif
flea
we lost with 4 minutes gone in added on time sad.gif
Pantherfan68
My favorite thing about TCC is that today is the running of the Daytona 500.
thesobons
UPDATE

It seems that QA has lost or never received all the information I sent them on the bad box.

I will be sending copies of everything Tues. directly to the Customer Service rep. who said he will personally take care of it ASAP.

Sorry about this Guys and Gals!

TWO OPTIONS:

1) Wait some more and see what happens....

2) Open a box of 2006 Upper Deck Rookie Debut I have and split that one up.

I will try and PM all winners and get a vote when I get a chance.

PLEASE PM me with your vote and included your address again.

Thanks,

Robert
flea
That is definitely my NoN favourite thing more hassle for Robert
nelly1310
just got back from CTO

and i really dont care whatever everyone else wants to do smile.gif

my favorite thing about TCC is being able to trade again biggrin.gif
ffman
My favorite thing about TCC is that another contest is climbing up the TCC Top 10 Topics list.

dekno2's "100 Transaction Contest" is now ranked 6th for the topic with most replies!
flea
my favorite thing about TCC is finally gettin broadband installed
Pantherfan68
My favorite thing about TCC is all the neat contests and the nicest members on this site.
ffman
QUOTE(Pantherfan68 @ Feb 21 2008, 04:47 PM)
My favorite thing about TCC is all the neat contests and the nicest members on this site.

My favorite thing about TCC is.....TCC! The wonderful, generous people; great box breaks; great traders; a great group of Team Members to ensure everything flows smoothly....everything!
flea
My favorite thing about TCC is it is again Friday
monsta
QUOTE(flea @ Feb 21 2008, 02:56 PM)
my favorite thing about TCC is  finally gettin broadband installed

WOOHOO!! That's my favorite thing!
Kiansdad
QUOTE(flea @ Feb 21 2008, 03:56 PM)
my favorite thing about TCC is  finally gettin broadband installed

That is also my favorite thing!

That means flea can uplaod more sweet pictures!
sebredsox24
my favorite thing about tcc is snow!!!!! sledding at 4am last nite
jerseycardfan
i like tcc because it is the best trading card site ever!!!
thesobons
QUOTE(flea @ Feb 21 2008, 12:56 PM)
my favorite thing about TCC is finally gettin broadband installed

My favorite thing about TCC for Flea is faster internet!!

WOOOOO!

Now Flea can watch LIVE Breaks!!!

When?

Congrats Flea!
flea
using it now Robert. only thing is i can only get a signal in the back of the house &PC is in sitting room. Have to use thelaptop only till i buy a router
flea
LAKE FOREST, Ill. Quarterback Rex Grossman and the Bears have agreed to a one-year contract. The 2003 first-round draft pick had been slated to become an unrestricted free agent next Friday. Check ChicagoBears.com later for more details.

Kiansdad
My favorite part of TCC is staying up late and finding a live broadcast of MMA featuring a main event of former Bears draft pick Bob "the Beast" Sapp on HDNet!!
baller42590
My Fav thing is that i should be getting the Gold alternate wizards jersey of Arenas tomarrow or tuesday for only 40 bucks off ebay!

also im getting 3 nice bulls gu's from another bid i won on the same day! biggrin.gif
monsta
My NON favorite thing about TCC is being sick. sad.gif sick.gif
jwman92
QUOTE(monsta @ Feb 26 2008, 03:56 PM)
My NON favorite thing about TCC is being sick. sad.gif sick.gif

my favorite thing about tcc is hoping you get better!!!
thesobons
My Favorite Thing about TCC is FLEA got a big box in the Post today!!

flea
My NON favorite thing about TCC is Monstas sick

My favorite thing about TCC is also Roberts favourite thing

My favorite thing about TCC is the Playoff set I won biggrin.gif
flea
My NON favorite thing about TCC is that shocker about Kevin Faulk being arrested seems so out of character
Kiansdad
My favorite thing about TCC is Neckbeard signed an extention yesterday! wink.gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.