Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: It's Been a Year Contest! A FREE Group Box Break
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Contests and Giveaways
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135
baller42590
QUOTE(yankeesr#1 @ Jan 21 2008, 07:22 PM)
Off topic but do u know anything about the sweet spot yet

yea i was wondering to................
flea
My favorite part of TCC is postman came today
ffman
My favorite thing about TCC is having a forum to take breaks on. laugh.gif
thesobons
QUOTE(yankeesr#1 @ Jan 21 2008, 04:22 PM)
Off topic but do u know anything about the sweet spot yet

I talked with an Upper Deck rep last week and they said it usually takes 6-8 weeks for Quality Assurance to respond to situations.

So, I think its been 5-6 weeks now. Hopefully before the end of the month, if not I may just get everyone's cards out.

Robert
baller42590
QUOTE(thesobons @ Jan 22 2008, 04:41 PM)
I talked with an Upper Deck rep last week and they said it usually takes 6-8 weeks for Quality Assurance to respond to situations.

So, I think its been 5-6 weeks now.  Hopefully before the end of the month, if not I may just get everyone's cards out.

Robert

sounds cool to me!
yankeesr#1
QUOTE(thesobons @ Jan 22 2008, 04:41 PM)

So, I think its been 5-6 weeks now.  Hopefully before the end of the month, if not I may just get everyone's cards out.

Robert

cool thank you
flea
My NON favorite part of TCC is it's wet,cold & dark outside & i've got to go to work sad.gif
monsta
QUOTE(flea @ Jan 23 2008, 12:48 AM)
My NON favorite part of TCC is it's wet,cold & dark outside & i've got to go to work sad.gif

My NON favorite part of TCC is Micheal has to go to work.
Kiansdad
My non-favorite part of TCC is flea had to go to work.. and now I do too! sad.gif
flea
My favorite thing about TCC is work is done for another day

My NON favorite thing about TCC is I got soaked
flea
My favorite thing about TCC is Monsta & thesobons joining tcc & starting their respective box break clubs(official & elite)
flea
My favorite thing about TCC is page 274
monsta
My favorite thing about TCC is Flea's favorite things!
flea
My favorite thing about TCC is saying good evening Monsta hope you had a great day biggrin.gif
Kiansdad
My favorite thing about TCC is that I am about to leave work.. finally!
baller42590
my favorite thing is that im finnally gonna see cloverfield tonight with my girl!
baller42590
Non- Favorite thing is that im gonna miss the bulls game to see cloverfield! sad.gif ohwell lol
thesobons
QUOTE(flea @ Jan 23 2008, 12:22 PM)
My favorite thing about TCC is Monsta & thesobons joining tcc & starting their respective box break clubs(official & elite)

My favorite thing about TCC is as soon as I finish packing up our Official Break cards I can do another Elite Break !!!
thesobons
My favorite thing about TCC is all the GREAT Prizes in the Super Bowl squares game....

Now how does the total yardage part work???
flea
My favorite thing about TCC is a book i ordered of amazon came today

My NON favorite thing about TCC is no cards sad.gif
monsta
QUOTE(flea @ Jan 23 2008, 02:30 PM)
My favorite thing about TCC is saying good evening Monsta hope you had a great day biggrin.gif

My favorite thing about TCC is telling Flea that I had a ok day yesterday. I believe I'm coming down with the FLU. sad.gif

Tim, I need some of GF's Ham & Bean Soup!! laugh.gif

QUOTE(baller42590 @ Jan 23 2008, 05:18 PM)
my favorite thing is that im finnally gonna see cloverfield tonight with my girl!

My favorite thing about TCC is the Cloverfield movie!!!

QUOTE(thesobons @ Jan 23 2008, 05:25 PM)
My favorite thing about TCC is as soon as I finish packing up our Official Break cards I can do another Elite Break !!!

WOOHOO!!

My favorite thing about TCC is another Elite break.
flea
QUOTE(thesobons @ Jan 23 2008, 07:25 PM)

also my favourite thing
flea
My NON favorite thing about TCC is jeremy coming down with the flu
flea
My NON favourite thing about TCC is my paypal account has been limited.

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

Jan. 24, 2008: Your account has been closed due to excessive credit card registrations and removals. If you feel that we have closed your account in error, please contact PayPal Customer Service.

If we do not hear from you, your funds will be held for 180 days from the date of your last transaction. After 180 days, you will be able to access your funds by requesting an online bank transfer or, if applicable, a check from PayPal.

thesobons
Flea,

Be carefull...log onto your paypal account and see if the message is their.

I have received similar emails and they have been hoxes / Spoofs or Phishing expeditions.

Hope it is not really frozen.
flea
nope it's been frozen

Your account access is limited. Learn how to remove this limitation

i've sent them an e-mail explaining about the 3v vouchers i use so hopefully it'll be fixed soon. (I just put 60 euro on my account to that i can't touch now)

Robert I don't know when i can send payment for the break now, hopefully before the deadline
thesobons
My favorite thing about TCC is Flea got something fixed!

Payment Received!
flea
My NON favorite thing about TCC is it's not fixed yet, I just used my second paypal account. I can use that for this but not for buying off e-bay sad.gif

My favorite thing about TCC is ITS FRIDAY
monsta
QUOTE(flea @ Jan 25 2008, 12:53 AM)
My favorite thing about TCC is ITS FRIDAY

My favorite thing as well! biggrin.gif
thesobons
T G I F!!!!

flea
My favorite thing about TCC is I'm home from work
Kiansdad
My favorite thing about TCC is page 275!!!
monsta
My favorite thing about TCC is Tim needs a BIG Olsen mail day!!
flea
My favorite thing about TCC is i agree with Monsta
Kiansdad
My favorite part of TCC is that I had a big day of pickups.. but only 2 were Olsens!
flea
My favorite part of TCC is watching Tigger think he's a Jagular with the kids on a saturday morning
flea
My favorite part of TCC is Preston won 3-1 in the FA Cup
flea
My favorite part of TCC is close to 5,500 posts
flea
My NON favorite part of TCC is paypal won't lift the limitation on my account.

"Therefore, we ask you to refrain from frequently adding and removing credit
cards and not to use virtual credit cards' numbers but the number of your

real credit card."

If i had a real credit card i wouldn't be using the pre-paid ones GRRRRRRRRRRRR
flea
My NON favorite thing about TCC is back to work tomorrow sad.gif
thesobons
My favorite thing about TCC is GREAT Members like Tim (Kiansdad) who found a great Aaron Rodgers Card at a show and sent it to me!

It arrived Saturday!

2006 Leaf Limited GW-Prime Jersey Ylw/Gold with a stitch #12/30!!

Thanks again TIM!
Kiansdad
QUOTE(thesobons @ Jan 27 2008, 04:28 PM)
My favorite thing about TCC is GREAT Members like Tim (Kiansdad)  who found a great Aaron Rodgers Card at a show and sent it to me!

It arrived Saturday!

2006 Leaf Limited GW-Prime Jersey Ylw/Gold with a stitch #12/30!!

Thanks again TIM!

My favorite part of TCC is that the card made it and Robert likes it! biggrin.gif
monsta
My NON favorite thing about TCC is school work. sad.gif
Kiansdad
My non-favorite part of TCC is having to go to work on a Monday morning!
Kiansdad
My favorite part of TCC is that I FINALLY went over the 300 different Olsens mark with todays mail!!
monsta
QUOTE(Kiansdad @ Jan 28 2008, 06:33 PM)
My favorite part of TCC is that I FINALLY went over the 300 different Olsens mark with todays mail!!

My favorite thing about TCC is telling TIM congrats on going over the 300 mark!!

My NON favorite thing about TCC is I'm only waiting on 1 PW to come in the mail! sad.gif sad.gif
thesobons
My favorite thing about TCC is sharing the Joy! Congrats Tim on 300!!

and the sorrow....Sorry monsta, starting to dry up...SP Authentics Next Week biggrin.gif

My next favorite thing is I have to decided to start picking up some nice Daymeion "Dante" Hughes Rookie Autos! CAL and the Colts IR. Got a leterman!

LMK if anyone has any for trade
flea
My favorite thing about TCC is telling tim i went through his bucket WOW
Gholla14
gotta love it smile.gif
Gholla14
had to be 5500
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.