Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: It's Been a Year Contest! A FREE Group Box Break
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Contests and Giveaways
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135
Kiansdad
My favorite part of TCC is Go GIANTS next week... smack the Pack!!!
rowdyreptile101
My favorite part of TCC is that none of these playoff games matter because the Patriots are going to win the SB...
Kiansdad
QUOTE(rowdyreptile101 @ Jan 13 2008, 08:03 PM)
My favorite part of TCC is that none of these playoff games matter because the Patriots are going to win the SB...

This is true, but I still went into the playoffs wanting the Packers and Cowboys (my 2 least favorite teams) out asap.. 1 down 1 to go!
flea
My favorite part of TCC is Kiansdad was a posting machine last night

My NON favorite part of TCC is it's lookin like like a puke/pats Super Bowl
monsta
My favorite thing about TCC is kiansdad did all the posting yesterday. sad.gif

Sorry buddy! I'll make up for it next week!
flea
My favorite part of TCC is so will I
DawgPounder
My favorite part is Tony Dungy being out of the playoffs...you can now rest your starters until September....
DawgPounder
My favorite part is that the three teams that over rested their starters (Bucs, Cowboys, and Dolts) are all sitting at home....
Pantherfan68
My favorite part about TCC is reading all the post everyone leaves.
flea
My favorite part about TCC is all the cards I got in the post today(the majority from Robert)

Gonna be scanning for a while LOL biggrin.gif

Be sure to check out my mail thread later, couple really nice patches
thesobons
QUOTE(Kiansdad @ Jan 13 2008, 05:12 PM)
This is true, but I still went into the playoffs wanting the Packers and Cowboys (my 2 least favorite teams) out asap.. 1 down 1 to go!

My favorite part about TCC is all the compasion from the Bears Fans for the Packers in the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP!! at Green Bay!!
Kiansdad
My favorite part of TCC is flea finally got some mail!
flea
My favorite part of TCC is I got more today. Not scanned yet though
Kiansdad
My favorite part of TCC is flea got more mail today!
Kiansdad
My non-favorite part of TCC is that I did NOT get more mail today. sad.gif
Kiansdad
QUOTE(Kiansdad @ Jan 15 2008, 04:24 PM)
My non-favorite part of TCC is that I did NOT get more mail today. sad.gif

My favorite thing about TCC is I take that back, apparently there was a second mail run and I got some goodies!

Scans coming tonight!
osanilevich
QUOTE(thesobons @ Jan 14 2008, 07:16 PM)
My favorite part about TCC is all the compasion from the Bears Fans for the Packers in the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP!! at Green Bay!!

there going down!!!!!!! [SIZE=7][FONT=Impact][COLOR=blue]GIANTS WILL WIN!
flea
My favorite part about TCC is Tims newest mail day
monsta
QUOTE(flea @ Jan 16 2008, 12:32 AM)
My favorite part about TCC is Tims newest mail day

ME TOO!!
Kiansdad
My favorite part of TCC is that, according to UPS, I should have a package coming from Bob today!
Kiansdad
My favorite part of TCC is hopefully flea and Monstas mail carriers have lots of goodies for them today!
thesobons
My favorite part about TCC is hoping me too!

Nice stuff the last few days guys! biggrin.gif
flea
My NON favorite part about TCC is the postman never came today. sad.gif
Kiansdad
My non-favorite part about TCC is that while I did get some GREAT mail today, new Olsens have dried up on the bay and I dont have very much incoming after today sad.gif
Kiansdad
My favorite part of TCC is that they closed the schools here in Charlotte because we got around one inch of snow, most of which has now melted since the snow turned to rain.

Its always good for a laugh watching the news here when there is snow, or even a chance of snow. This morning, the "on the scene" weather reporter for "winter storm watch" had me rolling when he said "let me take off my gloves to show you something". He then proceeded to pick up a 10" fry pan and spatula and said "now I put this pan down on the ground about an hour ago and you can see how much snow has fallen in that time".

He then scraped at the snow in the pan with the spatula and said "I dont know if you can see this, but the top of the snow is covered with a very slushy mixture wich could make the morning commute very dangerous"!.

I almost wet my pants laughing so hard.

Why couldnt I have grown up here instead of in Wisconsin then Illinois?
flea
My favorite part of TCC is the NFL playig in England again next season biggrin.gif
monsta
My favorite thing about TCC is my mail should be running shortly!
Kiansdad
My favorite thing about TCC is Monstas mail should be running shortly and then he will share all his new goodies with us!
monsta
QUOTE(Kiansdad @ Jan 17 2008, 02:06 PM)
My favorite thing about TCC is Monstas mail should be running shortly and then he will share all his new goodies with us!

My favorite thing about TCC is receiving 14 NEW PW cards in the mail!

Scans coming shortly!
flea
My favorite part of TCC is I got a David Ball rookie threads auto today biggrin.gif

My favorite part of TCC is Kiansdad's joined the Official HBC
monsta
QUOTE(flea @ Jan 18 2008, 02:27 PM)
My favorite part of TCC is Kiansdad's joined the Official HBC

That's also my favorite part!!
Kiansdad
My favorite part of TCC is that now I am in the Official HBC I can put my plans for a hostile takeover of the Bears from flea into action!

Bwaaaa Haaaa Haaaaa Haaaaaaa!

ohmy.gif Oh, did I type that out loud? unsure.gif

Dang! Now he will be on to me! wink.gif laugh.gif
flea
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
19th Century Indiana Jones
My favorite feature of TCC is the Gallery. It's MUCH easier to use than Photobucket and I have my signature banners pointed to the Gallery on other sites.
flea
My NON favourite ting about TCC is The St. Louis Rams have announced owner Georgia Frontiere died Friday, Jan. 18. She had been in the hospital for several months with breast cancer.
flea
My favorite thing about TCC is I've now got 30 transactions
Kiansdad
My favorite part of TCC is I just stole this on ebay for $30.xx delivered:

user posted image
Greg Olsen Leaf Limited Spotlight #/25
thesobons
My favorite part of TCC is the Great Members!

Kiansdad picked me up a Rodgers GU at the Show today!

THANKS!

NICE Olsen BTW!
monsta
My favorite thing about TCC is Tim just had a NICE steal!
monsta
My favorite thing about TCC is Tim picked up a Rodgers GUed for Robert!!
thesobons
QUOTE(flea @ Jan 18 2008, 11:52 PM)
My favorite thing about TCC is I've now got 30 transactions

And 6 of those are with me!
Johnny Number 5
my favorite thing about tcc is both my pending trades are International and they are my 99th and 100th trade respectively!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
monsta
My favorite thing about TCC is Six Feet Under is better than I imagined!!!
baller42590
my favorite thing is that the PACKERS play today!!!!!
baller42590
another fav. thing is that im getting like 50 gu form this awsome dude for no reason!!! a few where numbered lower then 50!!!!
monsta
My favorite thing about TCC is that I'm cheering for Philip Rivers to have a good game....
monsta
MY favorite thing about TCC is Tim & Micheal needs to be here....
monsta
My favorite thing about TCC is the Chargers making the Pats punt.....0-0!
monsta
My favorite thing about TCC is San Diego INT!!!!
monsta
My favorite thing about TCC is the announcer KNEW it was a pick a split second before it even happened. ohmy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.