Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: It's Been a Year Contest! A FREE Group Box Break
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Contests and Giveaways
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135
Kiansdad
QUOTE(WestCoastSkinsFan @ Dec 17 2007, 11:49 PM)
My favorite thing about TCC is that this thread lives on!

My favorite part of TCC is where have you been?

Weve been here all night carring this thread by ourselves! wink.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif
flea
My favorite thing about TCC is 99 more posts for 4,000
flea
My favorite thing about TCC is page 196 & thats my last post till tomorrow

shattered now
thesobons
QUOTE(Kiansdad @ Dec 17 2007, 08:41 PM)
My favorite part of TCC is gnite flea.. been a pleasure.. see you next week back here for the Pukers?

EXCUSE ME!!!

Puuuukers? Which team played like vomit this week ?? JK smile.gif

Sorry for your disappointing loss though, won't be as bad when it happens even worse next week. biggrin.gif

My favorite thing about TCC is you guys have bben going back and forth all night and still making posts in the "My favorite part of TCC" format!
Johnny Number 5
My favorite part of TCC is the fact that this post makes me closer to 2,000 posts and today i completed my 72nd transaction!
j5
monsta
My favorite part of TCC is Flea & Kiansdad going back and forth all night! biggrin.gif
Kiansdad
QUOTE(thesobons @ Dec 18 2007, 01:18 AM)
EXCUSE ME!!!

Puuuukers?  Which team played like vomit this week ??   JK smile.gif

Sorry for your disappointing loss though, won't be as bad when it happens even worse next week. biggrin.gif
My favorite thing about TCC is you guys have bben going back and forth all night and still making posts in the "My favorite part of TCC" format!

My non-favorite thing about TCC is we've been playing like vomit a lot more then just last night!

At least we did beat the Packers earlier this year, so we got that going for us! wink.gif tongue.gif
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite part about TCC is that the Redskins still have a shot at things.

And on a random note, any word from UD, Robert?
Tarasadie17
BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kiansdad
QUOTE(Tarasadie17 @ Dec 18 2007, 12:53 PM)
BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite part of TCC is random psycotic bursts of laughter!
thesobons
QUOTE(WestCoastSkinsFan @ Dec 18 2007, 08:54 AM)
My favorite part about TCC is that the Redskins still have a shot at things.

And on a random note, any word from UD, Robert?

My responce got buried by random Bear posts...

>>>>>>

Well, the results of the phone call is that I had to write a letter to Quality Assurance Department and send them the top of the box with the hologram & serial number.

I added info about the contest, the live box break on ustream.tv, 30+ people watching live, the great disapointment it was to myself and all the members watching, and how it would be great to get a replacement box (es) to redo the Box Break and show how Upper Deck came through....

The letter is in the mail today...

If anyone want's the cards they got so far, and not wait for Upper Deck's responce LMK, but I can't pay for shipping twice.

Robert

>>>>>>

UPDATE

I got a call back this morning from another Cust. Serv. Rep. I left a phone message for. I had told him about TCC, the contest, the live box break and our overall diasapointment in the Upper Deck box. Well on his own accord he came on to tradingcardcentral.com, found the contest, read through some of the posts and looked around the site. He said the contest looked like fun and that we had a Great site. Appologized for the box and made sure I knew to send a letter to QA. Also said he was going to see what he could do to send me some more stuff. (checking with a supervisor) For contests or ???

ALL SOUNDS Good to me....we will see how it goes. At least this young guy, was very receptive and now knows about TCC!!!
monsta
My favorite thing about TCC is that I just got a bunch of FREE SWAG from I Am Legend(.com)!!

WOOHOO!
WestCoastSkinsFan
Sounds good, Robert. Glad to hear they're actually looking into it!
flea
My favorite thing about TCC is that Monsta got freebies
Tarasadie17
QUOTE(flea @ Dec 18 2007, 12:55 PM)
My favorite thing about TCC is that Monsta got freebies

My favorite thing about TCC is flea's favorite thing about TCC is that Monsta got freebies smile.gif
flea
My favorite thing about TCC is Bears Pro Bowlers LB Lance Briggs, DT Tommie Harris, KR Devin Hester, and special teams selection Brendon Ayanbadejo.
monsta
My favorite thing about TCC is tarasadie's favorite thing about TCC is flea's favorite thing about TCC which is my favorite thing about TCC.
thesobons
My favorite thing about TCC is all the wonderful swag Monsta got from I am legend.

Did you get the Backpack/survival kit too?

monsta
QUOTE(thesobons @ Dec 18 2007, 04:09 PM)
My favorite thing about TCC is all the wonderful swag Monsta got from I am legend.

Did you get the Backpack/survival kit too?

No sad.gif
Tarasadie17
QUOTE(monsta @ Dec 18 2007, 02:11 PM)
No sad.gif

Hey mister monsta, turn that frown sad.gif upside down smile.gif !
dbackfan12
Can I have a link to the break?
jwman92
my favorite thing about tcc is it seems like upper deck is improving!!!
monsta
My favorite thing about TCC is Lost season 3 is 100 times better than I remember.
monsta
My non favorite thing about TCC after I started watching Lost season 3 again, I had to finish buying all the figures that McFarlane released. sad.gif
monsta
My favorite thing about TCC is Christmas is 6 days away.
flea
My favorite thing about TCC is theres always somethin new to read in this thread
Kiansdad
My favorite thing about TCC is our group FB team box break is tonight!!
19th Century Indiana Jones
I think this has to be TCC's Most Viewed Thread ever.
flea
My favorite thing about TCC is I'm in the final of Blues FF league. Lots of nice cards to win(I think)

Playing Seattle's Finest
monsta
My favorite thing about TCC is QDOBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUM YUM YUM YUMS
thesobons
My most unfavorite thing today is while looking for some Bears cards for Tim, I found my:

oops.gif

2006 Donruss Elite Passing the Torch REDEMPTION that expired on 12/1/2007

and even worse it was a:

GALE SAYERS Autograph #'d/49

thumbdown.gif sad.gif

My favorite thing about TCC is that I sent it in anyway hoping maybe they will still redeem it. wink.gif
monsta
OUCH!!

Maybe you'll get lucky!!
thesobons
I hope so....

I put in a little pitty note smile.gif
flea
aw man thats thats just ouch
zachattack289
how do you just forget about something like that, I got a Mardy Collins Topps Chrome Basketball RC Auto ( I know, WHO!) in February and it was in the mail the next day, still havent gotten it back yet
thesobons
I didn't redeem it because I was going to trade or sell it...And I hate doing redemptions!

Now I'm all worried because I know I have 2-3 more I pulled this year.
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite thing about TCC is hoping that Robert gets his redemption honored.
bigalexx
Robert you will probably get the Sayers...I have sent in a late redemption to Donruss and I know ChopinAlex also has and we both the card we sent in for
thesobons
Yes! I hope so!

Thanks for making me feel less like a fool! smile.gif
jwman92
Wow!!!! donruss has really short redemption spans!!

I remember my dad bought me a pack of 04 sweet spot, and i got a redemption, and it didnt expire until 08 or 09!!!
Kiansdad
QUOTE(thesobons @ Dec 19 2007, 04:40 PM)
My most unfavorite thing today is while looking for some Bears cards for Tim,  I found my:

oops.gif

and even worse it was a:
thumbdown.gif sad.gif
My favorite thing about TCC is that I sent it in anyway hoping maybe they will still redeem it. wink.gif

OMG!!!

cry.gif sad.gif
monsta
My favorite thing about TCC is wrapping presents.

wait. unsure.gif

Let me try this again.

My NON favorite thing about TCC is wrapping presents.
monsta
My favorite thing about TCC is this...

user posted image
Tarasadie17
BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA A HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!
jwman92
QUOTE(Tarasadie17 @ Dec 20 2007, 05:43 AM)
BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA A HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!

evil laugh!!!! Interesting!!!
thesobons
My favorite thing about TCC is all these members who have found a place for random postings. smile.gif

4000 here we come!
dd316
QUOTE(thesobons @ Dec 19 2007, 04:40 PM)
My most unfavorite thing today is while looking for some Bears cards for Tim,  I found my:

oops.gif

and even worse it was a:
thumbdown.gif sad.gif

Wow, I think I may have a cry! crybaby.gif
monsta
My favorite thing about TCC is.....

user posted image

OH YEAH!
flea
My favorite thing about TCC is.....

user posted image
picipat
My favorite thing about TCC is that this contest is over and people are still posting here.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.