Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: It's Been a Year Contest! A FREE Group Box Break
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Contests and Giveaways
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135
Tarasadie17
I miss this thread... down.gif sadangel.gif cry.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(Tarasadie17 @ Dec 16 2007, 09:24 AM)
I miss this thread... down.gif  sadangel.gif  cry.gif

I'm sure this topic won't mind if you just stop in and visit once in awhile.

-Bob
Santa
Wow, Robert got ho ho hosed with those Upper Deck boxes last night.... sad.gif
rowdyreptile101
Ohhhh man what a fun contest that was! Even the awful box didn't hold you back from continuing its awesomeness!

Thanks for all the fun!
Kiansdad
My favorite thing about TCC is this thread will never die!
ffman
My favorite thing about TCC is that Robert hosted an awesome contest.
monsta
My favorite thing about TCC is the Titans are fixing to play!!
sebredsox24
my favorite thing about tcc is the pick 3 challenge which is about to start!
Kiansdad
My favorite thing about TCC is the great weather games today!

Watching Cle/ Buf in snow in HD right now.. sweeeeet!

Bet Dawgpounder is having a blast at the game!
flea
some snow
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite thing about TCC is now the term, "ho ho hosed".
thesobons
My favorite thing about TCC is all the wonderful members that continue to want to keep this topic going!

Good Luck everyone with there teams today!

And wish me luck with upper deck monday. Any one have a direct number or helpful customer service rep extensions please PM me!
monsta
My favorite thing about TCC is BROOKLYN STYLE PIZZA!!!
Kiansdad
My non-favorite part about TCC is I still feel rough and I think I am going to have to go take a nap.
flea
My non-favorite part about TCC is I am shattered & am not gonna stay up ffor th 6.15 kick-offs
monsta
My favorite thing about TCC is DT with the INT!!

GO TITANS!!
flea
My favorite thing about TCC is Bills in the snow lookin to score
monsta
My favorite thing about TCC is the TITANS WON!!
monsta
My favorite thing about TCC is the Dolphins FINALLY won!!
monsta
My NON favorite thing about TCC is the Bills lost & the Browns won. sad.gif
flea
My favorite thing about TCC is also DOLPHINS WIN
flea
My favorite thing about TCC is the Eagles hopefully beating the Cowpokes
flea
My favorite thing about TCC is the fact that I am now going to bed for a good nights sleep.
2000 rushing yards
My least favorite thing about TCC is that we cna post that the ravens lost sad.gif
jwman92
My favorite thing about tcc is that doesnt tarasadie have a contact with UD that he said has been very good to him?
ffman
My favorite thing about TCC is that Vince Young had a good game with NO interceptions! Oh....and the Titans won too!
rowdyreptile101
My favorite thing about TCC is reading all the love comments towards the titans but they wont make the playoffs tongue.gif Go Jags

Kiansdad
My favorite thing about TCC is that I have sick days left at work. And I think Im going to end up using one tomorrow.
2000 rushing yards
My favorite thing about TCC is that it gives me something to do when i got nothing
Tarasadie17
QUOTE(WestCoastSkinsFan @ Dec 16 2007, 10:53 AM)
My favorite thing about TCC is now the term, "ho ho hosed".

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Tarasadie17
QUOTE(monsta @ Dec 16 2007, 01:14 PM)
My favorite thing about TCC is the Dolphins FINALLY won!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ffman
My favorite part of TCC is Bob protecting the honest traders here.
baller42590
my favorite thing is that the packers won and the cowboys are about to lose!

another thing is Dawkins just got his first int. of the season! ohmy.gif
Kiansdad
QUOTE(Kiansdad @ Dec 11 2007, 11:00 AM)
He is on.. Im just happy my break time allowed me to be here when the odometer rolled over the 1,000,000 mark!

My favorite part of TCC is that THIS was the 1,000,000 th post!!!

back on page 66.. took a while to find it.. lol!
monsta
QUOTE(Kiansdad @ Dec 16 2007, 09:47 PM)
My favorite part of TCC is that THIS was the 1,000,000 th post!!!

back on page 66.. took a while to find it.. lol!

CONGRATS!!!!
thesobons
Tim,

CONGRATULATIONS!!

By the 1 millionth post being in my Thread - Tim Gets!

1 Box of - 2007 Topps Hobby Football
A couple of Bears Gu's or Autos or ??? TBD

Thanks for doing it HERE!!

Robert
Kiansdad
Thank you Monsta and all the rest of you!

Bob runs the best sports card site on the planet!

The members and staff are second to none!

I feel honored to be a part of the site, and am humbled by the kindness of its members!

I would like to thank the 999,999 posts before mine, and look forward to the 100,000,000 th post next week! wink.gif
kjm
what exactly do we have to do in this contest?
flea
My favorite thing about TCC is telling kjm the contest is over

My favorite thing about TCC is Kiansdad getting the 1,000,000th post

My favorite thing about TCC is DA BEARS play tonight
vicsten
My favorite thing about TCC is the awesome people I get to interact with everyday and the sense that TCC is going places that no other site has gone before! Thank you Bob, all the team members who keep TCC running like a well-oiled machine and to each and every member who makes TCC the greatest trading card site on the planet! -Vickie
vicsten
QUOTE(Tarasadie17 @ Dec 16 2007, 07:04 PM)
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW

I thought we would see a couple "perfect season" records this year. Congrats Monsta on the win!!!!....
monsta
QUOTE(Tarasadie17 @ Dec 16 2007, 06:04 PM)

My favorite thing about TCC is Michaels reaction!!
Tarasadie17
QUOTE(monsta @ Dec 17 2007, 12:12 AM)
My favorite thing about TCC is Michaels reaction!!

That was nothing my friend... my reaction at my home was so extreme that it made my wife laugh so hard she couldn't breathe... wink.gif
Kiansdad
My favorite thing about TCC is not letting this thread die!
thesobons
My favorite thing about TCC is the ever present devotion to this site!

Maybe we'll have to find some more prizes if this thread won't die!

biggrin.gif
flea
My favorite thing about TCC is I'm back in this thread
DawgPounder
I just defrosted from the Browns game yesterday...and had to jump back on the thread----it's too addictive!!
flea
My favorite thing about TCC is Kyle Orton starting tonight
Kiansdad
QUOTE(flea @ Dec 17 2007, 02:05 PM)
My favorite thing about TCC is Kyle Orton starting tonight

Should we start the chant now?

NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD!
flea
NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD! NECKBEARD!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.