Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: It's Been a Year Contest! A FREE Group Box Break
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Contests and Giveaways
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135
cbluem
My favorite thing about TCC is shipping with DC. $.75

My favorite thing about TCC is the The Official Hobby Box Football club. $25

My favorite thing about TCC is the The Official Hobby Box Football club #2(which I just joined biggrin.gif ). $25

My favorite thing about TCC is having so many friends to trade with and talk about the hobby of collecting cards. $35(internet fee)

My favorite thing about TCC is being 3/5 of the way finished with my letterman set. $2260 BV

Having so many favorite things about TCC......... Priceless
Tarasadie17
QUOTE(cbluem @ Dec 15 2007, 09:14 AM)
My favorite thing about TCC is shipping with DC.  $.75
My favorite thing about TCC is the The Official Hobby Box Football club.  $25
My favorite thing about TCC is the The Official Hobby Box Football club #2(which I just joined biggrin.gif ).  $25
My favorite thing about TCC is having so many friends to trade with and talk about the hobby of collecting cards.  $35(internet fee)
My favorite thing about TCC is being 3/5 of the way finished with my letterman set.  $2260 BV

NOMINATE THIS BABY FOR POST OF THE YEAR!!! wink.gif
ffman
My favorite thing about TCC is the generosity expressed in this contest!

A second favorite thing about TCC is seeing a fellow Titans fan win the rights to the Titans in the box break!
Kiansdad
QUOTE(sgmco @ Dec 15 2007, 11:36 AM)
My favorite thing about TCC is finding someone to swap teams----maybe. My son has said he may do bodily harm if I trade Chicago (but will listen to offers from other oweners).

PM sent!
bob_TCC
My favorite thing about TCC is seeing that a site doesn't need to allow profanity, pictures of scantily clad women and gambling to succeed! Family-friendly rocks! rockon.gif

-Bob
ffman
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Dec 15 2007, 11:30 AM)
My favorite thing about TCC is seeing that a site doesn't need to allow profanity, pictures of scantily clad women and gambling to succeed!  Family-friendly rocks!  rockon.gif

-Bob

rockon.gif Bob, rockon.gif.
Tarasadie17
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Dec 15 2007, 09:30 AM)
My favorite thing about TCC is seeing that a site doesn't need to allow profanity, pictures of scantily clad women and gambling to succeed!  Family-friendly rocks!  rockon.gif

-Bob

Nor do we need scantily clad gamblers! wink.gif
cbluem
QUOTE(Tarasadie17 @ Dec 15 2007, 12:42 PM)
Nor do we need scantily clad gamblers!  wink.gif

lol laugh.gif
cbluem
My favorite thing about TCC is that before this break happens this will be the NUMBER 1 thread of all time
flea
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Dec 15 2007, 01:30 PM)

-Bob

Not that theres anything wrong with that mind.
dc_o
My favourite thing about TCC is that I am still in with a chance to get one of the last six teams wink.gif
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite part of TCC is randomly discussing scantily clad women.
thesobons
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Dec 15 2007, 08:50 AM)
My favorite thing about TCC is seeing that there are so many members that have favorite things about TCC.  smile.gif

-Bob

My favorite thing about TCC is Bob finally finding this topic and joining the FUN!

Glad to have you!
monsta
QUOTE(EmmertBowl814 @ Dec 15 2007, 08:31 AM)
My favorite part of Trading Card Central is Monsta's Paul Williams collection!  WOW is that impressive!  It has inspired me to start a collection like his with my favorite player(s), Todd Helton and Matt Holliday.  I don't believe I'll be able to top his, but it'll be fun trying!

biggrin.gif

THANKS!!!

AND good luck with our collections!!
yankeesr#1
my favorite thing about tcc is the nice people on tcc
thesobons
my favorite thing about TCC is that I can still post from my iphone!

Away from home at a major pokemon tourney with my sons and they have Wi-Fi in the shop!!!!

Yes we are 200 posts away!

Don't forget live Break tonight! The two boxes we are breaking are $170 at this Shop!

nelly1310
my favorite thing about TCC is giving me something to do when im bored (D2 or maybe its D3 football championship is the only thing on ESPN right now other than college b-ball yuck!!!!)

robert, have the 2nd chance teams already been given away??? if not, aren't they being given away during the break??
monsta
QUOTE(flea @ Dec 15 2007, 08:38 AM)
NOT  my favourite thing about TCC is that there is a limit to how many smilies you can use in a post sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

It makes me sad too! sad.gif
monsta
QUOTE(thesobons @ Dec 15 2007, 10:13 AM)
My favorite thing about TCC is NEW MEMBERS finding out all the Great things about TCC.

WELCOME George, EmmertBowl814!

Ditto!!

Welcome George!!

Thanks again for the kind words! biggrin.gif
monsta
QUOTE(cbluem @ Dec 15 2007, 11:14 AM)
My favorite thing about TCC is shipping with DC.  $.75
My favorite thing about TCC is the The Official Hobby Box Football club.  $25
My favorite thing about TCC is the The Official Hobby Box Football club #2(which I just joined biggrin.gif ).  $25
My favorite thing about TCC is having so many friends to trade with and talk about the hobby of collecting cards.  $35(internet fee)
My favorite thing about TCC is being 3/5 of the way finished with my letterman set.  $2260 BV

thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif
monsta
My favorite thing about TCC is this thread is soon to be number 1!!!

OH YEAH!
Kiansdad
My favorite thing about TCC is all the great breaks/ giveaways/ contests going on in the next few days!
WestCoastSkinsFan
To be serious for once, my favorite part of TCC is that the community here feels so much more like a family than any other board/forum I've been a part of before. There are seriously some quality folks here.
bob_TCC
My favorite thing about TCC is knowing that the TCC Team is made up of so many amazing men and women who volunteer their time to assist in keeping things running smoothly on a daily basis!

-Bob
Kiansdad
My favorite thing about TCC is that a lot of the members have Greg Olsen cards I need THAT THEY WONT TRADE TO ME mad.gif !

Or at least thats what I assume, because I have been talking to myself in my "calling all Greg Olsens" topic for weeks! laugh.gif
Kiansdad
My favorite part of TCC is the home state Appalacian State Mountaineers football team winning their 3rd straight national title!
bob_TCC
My favorite thing about TCC is knowing that I secured the Pittsburgh Steelers in the Official FB Team Hobby Box Club before northicehero99 caught wind of the club. tongue.gif

-Bob
monsta
My favorite part about TCC is this is still my all time favorite picture.....

user posted image
Kiansdad
My favorite part of TCC is watching the other fb team box breaks videos and see what hat Bob will wear for good luck and what cards Robert will get from the break each month! laugh.gif
monsta
This one also makes me laugh too....

user posted image

More can be found at TCC's Funny pics thread

My favorite thing about TCC is advertising TCC on TCC.
Kiansdad
QUOTE(monsta @ Dec 15 2007, 01:57 PM)
My favorite part about TCC is this is still my all time favorite picture.....

user posted image

My favorite part of TCC is that is now my favorite picture as well!!
Kiansdad
My favorite thing on TCC is helping others find the cards they want!
Kiansdad
My favorite thing on TCC is noticeing that I somehow snuck up on 1000 posts in less then 3 months on the site and realizing that I have to find some prizes and start a contest!

Heres to post #1000!!!!
cmuchips1
my favorite part about tcc is im back and im able to try 1 more time to win a team hopefully tonight ill win the steelers srry rober
monsta
My favorite thing about TCC is BBQ RIBS!!

user posted image
monsta
QUOTE(Kiansdad @ Dec 15 2007, 01:03 PM)
My favorite thing on TCC is noticeing that I somehow snuck up on 1000 posts in less then 3 months on the site and realizing that I have to find some prizes and start a contest!

Heres to post #1000!!!!

CONGRATS!!
thesobons
QUOTE(Kiansdad @ Dec 15 2007, 11:03 AM)

Heres to post #1000!!!!

Congratulations on 1000!

Great to have Bear Fans here to pick on!

Go Packers!!!
dkhwilson
My favorite thing about TCC is monsta's post total has probably doubled since this thread started smile.gif
dkhwilson
My favorite thing about TCC is my computer screwing up causing duplicate posts. rolleyes.gif
Kiansdad
My favorite thing about TCC is dkhwilson totally double posting about Monstas post total doubling! tongue.gif laugh.gif
monsta
My favorite thing about TCC is my post count for the week has almost tripled. ohmy.gif
ffman
QUOTE(monsta @ Dec 15 2007, 01:57 PM)
My favorite thing about TCC is my post count for the week has almost tripled. ohmy.gif

My favorite thing about TCC is that you are now a HOFer. Congrats!
aceecards
MY Favorite thing about TCC would be winning the steelers and donating the falcons!
monsta
Top 10 Topics With Most Posts

1. NFL Vote-Off Game 3,120
2. It's Been a Year Contest! A FREE Group Box Break 2,940
3. MLB Vote-Off Game 2,544

Top 10 Topics With Most Views

1. Member Ranks 28,838
2. It's Been a Year Contest! A FREE Group Box Break 25,759
3. NFL Vote-Off Game 25,122
monsta
QUOTE(ffman @ Dec 15 2007, 01:59 PM)
My favorite thing about TCC is that you are now a HOFer.  Congrats!

WOOHOO! Thanks Cody!

My favorite thing about TCC is ffman is back!!
thesobons
my favorite thing about FCC and this thread is that tons of people posting and reading and getting 2nd chance drawing entries!!

monsta
My favorite thing about TCC is this awesome poster for the upcoming Batman Begins sequel The Dark Knight!!

user posted image
Kiansdad
My favorite part of TCC is artys box break videos with Ace Ventura clips mixed in!
ffman
QUOTE(monsta @ Dec 15 2007, 02:00 PM)
WOOHOO! Thanks Cody!

My favorite thing about TCC is ffman is back!!

Thanks! Finals are done for the semester.

My favorite thing about TCC is wondering what FCC is. Just kidding, Robert. tongue.gif
Kiansdad
My favorite part of TCC is that we could now have 148 people on this thread and no 2 of them would have to be on the same page!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.