Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: It's Been a Year Contest! A FREE Group Box Break
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Contests and Giveaways
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135
flea
My favourite thing about TCC is i've just won 2 David Ball lettermen on e-bay a B & A
flea
My favourite thing about TCC is christmas is coming
Tarasadie17
QUOTE(flea @ Dec 15 2007, 12:47 AM)
My favourite thing about TCC is watchin Tom & Jerry with my children biggrin.gif

thumbup.gif Oh yeah, that rocks! punk.gif thumbsup.gif
flea
QUOTE(Tarasadie17 @ Dec 15 2007, 09:37 AM)
thumbup.gif Oh yeah, that rocks!  punk.gif  thumbsup.gif

wooohooooo yeah

Delaware v Appy St on now though tomcat.gif
joey244
My favorite thing about TCC is smileys in planes
EmmertBowl814
My favorite part of Trading Card Central are the Product Reviews. It helps to know what a set contains before considering a purchase.
EmmertBowl814
My favorite part of TCC are the Galleries of the users. I love seeing everyones favorite/best cards. It's kind of like a museum of cards.
EmmertBowl814
My favorite part of Trading Card Central is Monsta's Paul Williams collection! WOW is that impressive! It has inspired me to start a collection like his with my favorite player(s), Todd Helton and Matt Holliday. I don't believe I'll be able to top his, but it'll be fun trying!
EmmertBowl814
My Favorite Part of TCC is being able to use the resource of NPN Offers! I must send out 20-30 of these a month! So far my best card I've received was actually from 2007 Topps Series 1 Baseball! They gave me a Gold Troy Tulowitzki #'d 0718/2007! I love No Purchase Necessary offers. Its worth a stamp for a chance at a great card!
EmmertBowl814
My favorite part of Trading Card Central is being able to post in the trading forum about cards I am looking for to complete a set, or just a special card I've been looking for and having many responses in hours with people who have what I need and are willing to trade! I LOVE TCC!
EmmertBowl814
My favorite thing about TCC is the advice I receive from other collectors. Just like when SportKings came out and users posted their Box Breaks and proclaimed how horrible the product is and to stay away. It saved me from wasting hundreds of dollars. I wish I had read some advice about Topps TX before I bought a box of that crap. Come on! Sticker Auto's on Super Bowl Tickets? ARGH!
EmmertBowl814
My favorite part of TCC is the Hobby Articles and Headlines sections! They keep me up-to-the-minute with the latest news.
EmmertBowl814
My favorite part of TCC is being able to access the Teams Addresses and Telephone Numbers. That helps me send out for fan packs and autographs etc. Thanks TCC!
EmmertBowl814
My favorite part of TCC is the lack of huge advertisement banners everywhere on the screen. There are only a few and they are placed in a convienent spot on the page, where they can be accessed, but not be in the way all the time.
EmmertBowl814
My Favorite Thing About Trading Card Central are the Auto's and Patches. I love seeing the scans of recent pulls and checking out the multi-color patches and (my favorite) team logo patches! Also I find out who has a great looking signature from the years rookie class, and who doesn't (Laurence Timmons). Thanks TCC!
EmmertBowl814
My favorite thing about Trading Card Central is finding people that collect their favorite team or player, not just whomever is hot at the time.
EmmertBowl814
My favorite part of TCC is that it covers all sports... MLB,NFL,NBA,NHL, even NASCAR and Golf!!!
EmmertBowl814
My favorite part of TCC is that everyone trades fair and equal.
EmmertBowl814
My favorite thing about TCC is adding to my Colorado Rockies and Indianapolis Colts collection!
EmmertBowl814
My favorite thing about Trading Card Central is that it's better I spend my time on this website than all thems naked girly sites.
EmmertBowl814
My favorite thing about TCC is that checking the forums and box breaks etc. are the highlight of my day!
EmmertBowl814
My favorite thing about Trading Card Central is how easy it is to navigate the website. Very simple and understandable.
EmmertBowl814
My favorite thing about TCC is it feeds my card collecting addiction. Thanks TCC for being my being my drug of choice.
EmmertBowl814
My favorite thing about TCC is you can see everybody's favorite teams when they post.
EmmertBowl814
My favorite thing about Trading Card Central are all the awesome banners people create in their posts. Some are very creative works of art.
EmmertBowl814
My favorite thing about TCC is being able to argue that my team is the best and having 31 people disagree.
EmmertBowl814
My favorite thing about Trading Card Central is the camaraderie between the users. When watching a live box break or finding what cards a member pulled while at a show or the card shop, we cheer each other on. We all hope each other pulls that 1/1, AP auto, or whatever they desire.
dkhwilson
My favorite thing about TCC is seeing everybody's favorite things
flea
NOT my favourite thing about TCC is that there is a limit to how many smilies you can use in a post sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
zachattack289
A favorite thing about tcc is welcoming EmmertBowl814
flea
A favourite thing about TCC is the FUN
sebredsox24
my favorite thing about tcc is that im going to be here for the break!
dkhwilson
My favorite thing about TCC is hoping the power doesn't go out during the storm tonight & I miss everything. unsure.gif
flea
My favorite thing about TCC is Roberts back & his cards went out in the post this morning
flea
My favorite thing about TCC is I'm nearing 1300 posts biggrin.gif
flea
My favorite thing about TCC is that Appalachian St are 1 qtr away from a 3rd championship in a row (don't know score DON'T SPOIL IT)
flea
NOT My favorite thing about TCC is trying to remember who in our Group Break collects Marshawn Lynch so I can see if they need a Bowman Chrome..
thesobons
QUOTE(EmmertBowl814 @ Dec 15 2007, 06:33 AM)
My favorite thing about Trading Card Central is the camaraderie between the users.  When watching a live box break or finding what cards a member pulled while at a show or the card shop, we cheer each other on.  We all hope each other pulls that 1/1, AP auto, or whatever they desire.

My favorite thing about TCC is NEW MEMBERS finding out all the Great things about TCC.

WELCOME George, EmmertBowl814!
basshntr
My favorite thing about TCC I'm too new to know my favorite things.. can't wait to find out.. Looking at this post it will be a blast
yankeesr#1
My favorite thing about tcc is hoping that thesobons will put the video on youtube because i have a party to go to tonight
sgmco
My favorite thing about TCC is finding someone to swap teams----maybe. My son has said he may do bodily harm if I trade Chicago (but will listen to offers from other oweners).
northicehero99
QUOTE(dkhwilson @ Dec 15 2007, 11:01 AM)
My favorite thing about TCC is hoping the power doesn't go out during the storm tonight & I miss everything.  unsure.gif

My favorite thing about TCC is knowing if the power does go out during the storm tonight I know I will not be the only one in the dark! laugh.gif
flea
My favorite thing about TCC is theres a fellow Penguins fan here biggrin.gif
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite part of TCC is that I may make the break after all!
bob_TCC
My favorite thing about TCC is seeing that there are so many members that have favorite things about TCC. smile.gif

-Bob
northicehero99
QUOTE(flea @ Dec 15 2007, 11:44 AM)

My favorite thing about TCC is this last post made me biggrin.gif!! Go Pens!!!
Tarasadie17
QUOTE(sgmco @ Dec 15 2007, 08:36 AM)
My favorite thing about TCC is finding someone to swap teams----maybe. My son has said he may do bodily harm if I trade Chicago (but will listen to offers from other oweners).

Dude, it is your son... hang onto the Bears... remember what season it is.... wink.gif santa.gif
cbluem
QUOTE(flea @ Dec 15 2007, 11:44 AM)

MORE THAN ONE BUDDY
Bravesfan10
My favorite thing about tcc is this conest!
2000 rushing yards
MY favorite thing about TCC are all the great memebers
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.