Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: It's Been a Year Contest! A FREE Group Box Break
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Contests and Giveaways
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135
baller42590
hey im trading my bengals spot to taradise for his chargers spot just to let you guys know!
DawgPounder
QUOTE(Tarasadie17 @ Dec 13 2007, 05:33 PM)
The Cavs??? Rumor Central out here has had him going to the Heat for the last 4 months...  dry.gif

Here the papers had the Cavs going after him to get LBJ a point guard...but talks stalled since Bibby's not 100%
zachattack289
Did i come to late to enter into this contest or can i stilll join?
If i can that would be SWEET!!
Tarasadie17
QUOTE(baller42590 @ Dec 13 2007, 01:43 PM)
hey im trading my bengals spot to taradise for his chargers spot just to let you guys know!

Whaaaaat?? unsure.gif I am trading for the Bengals??? unsure.gif

I don't even like the Bengals... mellow.gif

Well, I guess my Bengals spot will go to....

19th Century Indiana Jones

Told you stranger things have happened... wink.gif
Tarasadie17
QUOTE(zachattack289 @ Dec 13 2007, 01:51 PM)
Did i come to late to enter into this contest or can i stilll join?
If i can that would be SWEET!!

Go and read the rules on the first page and JOIN IN!!!
nelly1310
my favorite part of TCC is all the great, original topics smile.gif
zachattack289
this looks fun, i hope to win, but i guess most the people on here want that
EmmertBowl814
My Favorite Thing about Trading Card Central are the people! I don't have many friends to hang out with, and it makes me feel special to be part of the box breaks, trades, and contests. There is nothing like spending a Saturday night with 15 people across the USA watching a LIVE box break!

Thanks TCC!

GE
thesobons
A favorite thing about TCC is the Giving spirit this holiday season!!

A wonderful dish from baller42590 making the TRADE so Tarasadie17 can make the Play.

You guys are GREAT!!
zachattack289
oh, my favorite part of tcc, is all the generous people who help you build a collection. THANKS TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!
Tarasadie17
Oh, and baller42590...

user posted image wink.gif
thesobons
QUOTE(zachattack289 @ Dec 13 2007, 02:00 PM)
this looks fun, i hope to win, but i guess most the people on here want that

Every Post is an entry into the 2nd Chance drawing for the Broncos & Seahawks, along with the Baseball, Basketball and Golf prizes.

YOU Must make a post in the correct format:

My favorite thing about TCC is the .........

or

A favorite thing about TCC is the .....

Have FUN and Good Luck!

Also teams are release through out the next 48 hours - BROWNS tonight at 5-6 PST and the correct #'d post Wins!

kcroyals24
My favorite thing about TCC is trading
thesobons
QUOTE(EmmertBowl814 @ Dec 13 2007, 02:02 PM)
My Favorite Thing about Trading Card Central are the people!  I don't have many friends to hang out with, and it makes me feel special to be part of the box breaks, trades, and contests. There is nothing like spending a Saturday night with 15 people across the USA watching a LIVE box break!

Thanks TCC!

GE

GREAT To have you HERE!

Enjoy all aspects of TCC, its a lot of Fun!

BTW - The COLTS are being made available Friday Night!

GOOD LUCK George!
zachattack289
A favorite thing about TCC is celebrating thesobons anniversary
Tarasadie17
Wow, I suddenly realized who hadn't made an appearance here... huh.gif

JOSE VIDRO!!!!!
user posted image

And the sad thing is that Cody is not here to see his favorite card... sad.gif
thesobons
QUOTE(kcroyals24 @ Dec 13 2007, 02:07 PM)
My favorite thing about TCC is trading

Not the WINNING! laugh.gif

Alex is on the win list!
WestCoastSkinsFan
My favorite thing about TCC is that now, I call all of the huge white decoys "doofuses". Thanks Robert!
cbluem
Hey, Robert. What happened with the SAINTS??????? I thought they were a second chance. When are they going to be available
thesobons
A favorite thing about TCC is running contests and making new announcements!

PACKER Fans - I kept the Packers, I am only keeping cards I don't have and I already have Artifacts Autos of Rodgers, Jennings, Hawk, Morency and Sweet Spot of Jennings and Hawk. So if any of those come up that will be given to a Packer Fan during the BREAK. Along with all the base and inserts!!

So all is not lost!
paulvons
A favorite thing about TCC is the variety of collecting topics I can check out everyday. Thanks
thesobons
QUOTE(WestCoastSkinsFan @ Dec 13 2007, 02:12 PM)
My favorite thing about TCC is that now, I call all of the huge white decoys "doofuses". Thanks Robert!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
cbluem
A favorite thing about TCC is how giving some of the members are on TCC, whether it is the giving time or not. I can't tell you how many times someone surprises me with their giveaways. Free cards, free supplies, free boxes, and free friends. Couldn't beat it with a stick.

my one year is in a month. I am hoping to be able to do something along the lines as this. What an excellent idea Robert. Never seen everyone this involved on a thread. Last time I was on, it was close to 2000 posts. Look at it now
thesobons
QUOTE(cbluem @ Dec 13 2007, 02:14 PM)
Hey, Robert. What happened with the SAINTS??????? I thought they were a second chance. When are they going to be available

Saints will be drawn for during the Break! Along with the Patriots and Jags.

SO you could log into ustream chat before you go off to your party and you'd be in the room and able to win! wink.gif
cbluem
wink.gif
QUOTE(thesobons @ Dec 13 2007, 05:24 PM)
Saints will be drawn for during the Break!  Along with the Patriots and Jags.

SO you could log into ustream chat before you go off to your party and you'd be in the room and able to win! wink.gif

wink.gif
thesobons
More involved than I should be....

It has put me into the Top 5 posters for the week biggrin.gif
nelly1310
QUOTE(Tarasadie17 @ Dec 13 2007, 05:03 PM)
Oh, and baller42590...
user posted image  wink.gif

my favorite thing about TCC is how Michael is trying to show off his lettermens constantly in this thread tongue.gif

oh and i received the Cubs from the auctions today smile.gif
thesobons
Flea....How late are you staying Up??

Trying for the Browns I see??
Tarasadie17
QUOTE(nelly1310 @ Dec 13 2007, 02:26 PM)
my favorite thing about TCC is how Michael is trying to show off his lettermens constantly in this thread tongue.gif

user posted image rolleyes.gif laugh.gif
zachattack289
A favorite thing about TCC is getting to show off your favorite sports teams, sure the cubs could be doing better but hey, look at the Packers and Mavs
cbluem
QUOTE(thesobons @ Dec 13 2007, 05:27 PM)
Flea....How late are you staying Up??

Trying for the Browns I see??

lol
zachattack289
Another favorite thing about TCC is noticing that my 1/2 year anniversary is the same as THESOBONS actual anniversary, June to December 6 months. WOW, just noticed, thats pretty SWEET!!!
nelly1310
QUOTE(Tarasadie17 @ Dec 13 2007, 05:28 PM)
user posted image  rolleyes.gif  laugh.gif

my favorite thing about TCC is reading about people's Steals

thats a NICE derrek lee lettermen Michael!!! by the way, how many lettermens do you have in all sports combined?? laugh.gif
thesobons
QUOTE(thesobons @ Dec 13 2007, 02:17 PM)
A favorite thing about TCC is running contests and making new announcements!

PACKER Fans - I kept the Packers, I am only keeping cards I don't have and I already have Artifacts Autos of Rodgers, Jennings, Hawk, Morency and Sweet Spot of Jennings and Hawk.  So if any of those come up that will be given to a Packer Fan during the BREAK.  Along with all the base and inserts!!

So all is not lost!

I think this got lost at the bottom of the last page!
Tarasadie17
QUOTE(nelly1310 @ Dec 13 2007, 02:32 PM)
my favorite thing about TCC is reading about people's Steals
thats a NICE derrek lee lettermen Michael!!! by the way, how many lettermens do you have in all sports combined?? laugh.gif

I only collect the 2006 SP Baseball By the Letter cards and I have over 60 different cards in my PC Collection with two new ones on the way... plus I gave away these last year for Christmas to my brothers....

user posted image
user posted image

The frames are custom made by Bud AKA Krusin who does a real nice job... wink.gif
zachattack289
Another favorite of TCC is having your 500th post on this topic and becoming and allstar and not ever noticing it
Tarasadie17
By the way, my goal is to collect one letter of each player as well as every letter in the alphabet.... there is no q, and I have one of only 5 X's in the entire set as Maddux did not sign after all... the only letters I still need are J and F.... smile.gif

user posted image
thesobons
QUOTE(zachattack289 @ Dec 13 2007, 02:38 PM)
Another favorite of TCC is having  your 500th post on this topic and becoming and allstar and not ever noticing it

CONGRATULATIONS!! A New ALLSTAR!
nelly1310
wow!!!!! those are some SWEEET christmas presents (the name ones!!) and i dont have any letters right now, but ill let you know if i pick up a J or F 2006 SP Authentic wink.gif

My favorite thing about TCC is making my Bear collection grow!!!
bob_TCC
My favorite thing about TCC is that there is always a great topic to be discovered at any given moment - such as this one!

-Bob
knuckleballerMC
my favorite thing about tcc is being the best gfx maker on the site.

and oogling over michaels by the letter collection, i still don't even have one!
thesobons
My favorite thing about TCC is telling everyone we are only 12 posts away from being

#4 ALL TIME!! For number of post in a topic!

And I have to get back to work now!

Whole Wheat bread before kick-off of the Broncos/Texans!

Tarasadie17
QUOTE(knuckleballerMC @ Dec 13 2007, 02:45 PM)
i still don't even have one!

Well, you just entered the drawing to win the G from Tony Gwynn Jr that Robert is also giving away! biggrin.gif ohmy.gif
zachattack289
a favorite part of tcc is wishing i had a letterman and looking at some people's collection that have a bunch
knuckleballerMC
haha yes..i've been looking around for the right fit for my 1st by the letter on ebay as well. I'd love a Han-Ram one.
nelly1310
Michael, have any dupes you might be willing to trade/sell, especially any cubs??
thesobons
My favorite thing is telling you the Old #4 was 2351 not 2251...

SO I MESSED UP! Oooops!

105 to go!
paulvons
A favorite part of TCC is hoping that I'm also entered to win the letterman. Thanks
thesobons
QUOTE(Tarasadie17 @ Dec 13 2007, 02:46 PM)
Well, you just entered the drawing to win the G from Tony Gwynn Jr that Robert is also giving away!  biggrin.gif  ohmy.gif

That's Right and it's a pretty one!

zachattack289
a favorite part of tcc is being part of something that will for sure make history, just like brett favre and the packers

GO PACK, BEAT THE RAMS
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.